Hello, i am new here -- just starting to understand the concept of lawful money.

I just started a new job , and i am looking forward to being paid in lawful money. The problem is i already have a checking and savings account that was not opened in lawful money , but i do not save money in there i only use it for paying bills. i convert all my savings to gold bullion . Does having a bank account not in lawful money affect me in trying to redeem lawful money?

For my other job i already filled out a w4 form before i learned about it, does this affect my ability to claim lawful money? How do i cash my check in lawful money without depositing into a bank account do i just make my demand and what banks must this be done at?

Even if i make my demand income tax still gets taken out, what do i write in my tax return to return a full refund? what if i still do not get a full refund or the irs comes after me? and if this works can i just opt out of income taxes in the future so they do not get automatically taken out of my check?

If someone could answer my questions and write down all the steps including if i should make copies of checks i would be very grateful as i am very new to this subject and currently living paycheck to paycheck working 2 jobs and need all the extra money i can get ,thank you.