Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where to start?

Quote Originally Posted by cmm4191 View Post
    Oh , okay so signing my name on the back of the check has no affect on redeeming lawful money.

Thank you , you have been very helpful to me. The only thing that has me slightly confused is the schedule example you have shown me. Why would the gross pay, and all the taxes that have been taken out be added up then put on line 21 for gross pay deduction ? why wouldn't it be just all the taxes taken out for the year added up and put on line 21. forgive me as see i am very young and just moved out on my own and this is my first year i have to fill out a tax return on my own , i never filled out a 1040 before . Thanks
    1. Correct

2. Because BOTH lawful money redemption and private credit monetiization are TRANSACTION-BASED.
    See http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ighlight=10099, especially http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ll=1#post10386 and http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ll=1#post10401

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    1. Correct

2. Because BOTH lawful money redemption and private credit monetiization are TRANSACTION-BASED.
    See http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ighlight=10099, especially http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ll=1#post10386 and http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ll=1#post10401
    thank you , i understand better now.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    NO, write ot on FRONT... NOT BACK.
    NO, line 21 amount comes from the Schedule. Follow example exactly.
    NO, GROSS pay, not NET pay. Follow example exactly. This is TRANSACTION-BASED.
    You must pro-rate the amount if you did not start demands on or before 1/1/13.
    IMO.
    What happens if you wrote the non-endorsement on the back ONLY?

Today I am also demanding lawful money, from this day forward. Evidence provided through a rent check with "lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions USC 411 and 95a(2)" and a cash deposit slip with the same, both scanned. I am a CTC casualty, and that has cost me dearly. The demand to NOT play the FRN side of a dollar bill makes perfect sense.

Going to alter the signature card at my bank as well. What about the checks that are direct deposits from my "employer"?

Some of the other steps are still fuzzy, and I believe others have mentioned the trail is hard to follow. Any suggestions that are only opinions and not legal opinions, of course!

Thank you Jesus!

Quote Originally Posted by fano24chevy View Post
    Today I am also demanding lawful money, from this day forward. Evidence provided through a rent check with "lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions USC 411 and 95a(2)" and a cash deposit slip with the same, both scanned. I am a CTC casualty, and that has cost me dearly. The demand to NOT play the FRN side of a dollar bill makes perfect sense.

Going to alter the signature card at my bank as well. What about the checks that are direct deposits from my "employer"?

Some of the other steps are still fuzzy, and I believe others have mentioned the trail is hard to follow. Any suggestions that are only opinions and not legal opinions, of course!

Thank you Jesus!
    The Notice and Demand is effective notification. The amount of evidence you want to present to the IRS is up for debate. Doug is minimalist and some suitors document the 1040 extensively. The Libel of Review as a counterclaim clearly makes a claim and you issue a true judgment too. Issue of such process seems to validate the 'diversity of citizenship' issue quite clearly for the suitor. It stands as a basis for Refusal for Cause.

I read about me over on Lost Horizons - Pete's Cracking the Code website. He coined a term for this, what we do over here. It did not make any sense to me so I forget, like trying to memorize a quote in a foreign language...

Anthony Joseph
    stand on your claim, as a man, to what is rightfully your property [the fruits of your energy and labor]

be sure your claim causes no harm to another man; or, injury to his/her claimed property [do unto others...]

if someone makes a claim against you, make it right if you believe you have caused harm or injury to another man

if you believe there is no harm or injury, require the claimant verify his/her claim and bring forth proof and evidence of a debt due or a wrong committed

'IRS', 'UNITED STATES', 'STATE OF XXXX', etc. do not have living voice [cannot verify] and cannot be harmed [2 dimensional] by you [3 dimensional]; require the man or woman who contacted you to verify what he/she claims with full liability

this is simple folks

Quote Originally Posted by fano24chevy View Post

Thank you Jesus!

If you wanted to, you could access your bank account from home via computer.....and on each entry for transactions there should be an icon to send a message to whomever @ the bank.....make your demand there....but before clicking "send", print out a copy for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The Notice and Demand is effective notification. The amount of evidence you want to present to the IRS is up for debate. Doug is minimalist and some suitors document the 1040 extensively. The Libel of Review as a counterclaim clearly makes a claim and you issue a true judgment too. Issue of such process seems to validate the 'diversity of citizenship' issue quite clearly for the suitor. It stands as a basis for Refusal for Cause.

I read about me over on Lost Horizons - Pete's Cracking the Code website. He coined a term for this, what we do over here. It did not make any sense to me so I forget, like trying to memorize a quote in a foreign language...
    So if i claimed lawful money on my paychecks then deposited into my bank account witch was opened it federal reserve notes is that bad?

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cmm4191 View Post
    So if i claimed lawful money on my paychecks then deposited into my bank account witch was opened it federal reserve notes is that bad?
    Are you from Salem?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Are you from Salem?
    which witch is which? you are too funny JohnnyCash... ROFL Thanks for the humor... I needed that today!

To answer the question though: No, it does not matter. You can use your existing bank accounts.

You now have substantive evidence per FRE 803(6)(B) that:
    "lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions 12 USC 411, 95a(2)"

Remember that date! It is the date of your DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE from the FED!

See here for more info.