Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
1. Gross Pay (regular pay) is a separate TRANSACTION. It also happens to be the basis for all derivative separate TRANSACTIONS.

2. IMO, the BACK of the check is PRIVATE. It belongs to "them". Sign it the way they want it signed. The FRONT of the check is PUBLIC, and contains the demand statement.

IMO, since 12 USC 411 is worded to allow 'redemption", and not "prevention", of FRNs, this implies that an unrestrictive endorsement is required on the back of a check.
Oh , okay so signing my name on the back of the check has no affect on redeeming lawful money.

Thank you , you have been very helpful to me. The only thing that has me slightly confused is the schedule example you have shown me. Why would the gross pay, and all the taxes that have been taken out be added up then put on line 21 for gross pay deduction ? why wouldn't it be just all the taxes taken out for the year added up and put on line 21. forgive me as see i am very young and just moved out on my own and this is my first year i have to fill out a tax return on my own , i never filled out a 1040 before . Thanks