Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where to start?

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    .....See here for more info.
    ....in the middle of that page-link
    .....which will be redeemed by the IRS via 1040 Form on Line 21, which will be the grand total of all amounts of all transactions for the tax year, starting from your starting date.

I've been meaning to ask this question....

I've seen the examples of the 1040's & lawful money schedules on this forum.......but the bolded above implies I am to include all purchase transactions (and not just paycheck/deposits) on Line 21 also?? Meaning if I deposited 20,000 and spent every last cent of that, I would be claiming 40,000 on Line 21?

I know it's been discussed that when we spend Lawful Money, it goes back out "into the wild" as FRN's....so how does this reconcile, if at all?

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post

Quote Originally Posted by doug555
    .....See here for more info.
    ....in the middle of that page-link

.....which will be redeemed by the IRS via 1040 Form on Line 21, which will be the grand total of all amounts of all transactions for the tax year, starting from your starting date.
    I've been meaning to ask this question....

I've seen the examples of the 1040's & lawful money schedules on this forum.......but the bolded above implies I am to include all purchase transactions (and not just paycheck/deposits) on Line 21 also?? Meaning if I deposited 20,000 and spent every last cent of that, I would be claiming 40,000 on Line 21?

I know it's been discussed that when we spend Lawful Money, it goes back out "into the wild" as FRN's....so how does this reconcile, if at all?
    VERY Good question! My above statement is intended only for "income-tax" related transactions - not subsequent "purchase" transactions. That "income" (and all "withholding" transactions directly-related thereto) is now "washed" clean by the 1040, and is now lawful money and transactions in that lawful money thereafter do NOT require to be washed again BY YOU when they are spent. The system, however, if IT still presumes and uses that money as FRN's, is responsible for making those adjustments, as the Trustees in their system.

IMO.

Does that sound right to you?
    Last edited by doug555; 02-09-14 at 04:35 PM.

That sounds right doug.....& I've always understood the rationale about making LM demands on purchase transactions to build/supplement evidence relating to all/any other LM demands. As I mentioned on another post for people w/ direct deposit, should they feel inclined, they can message their bank via the computer account interface regarding LM & direct deposits....print it out before sending the message for one's own evidence.

thanx !
    Last edited by ag maniac; 02-06-14 at 11:25 PM.

which witch is which? you are too funny JohnnyCash... ROFL Thanks for the humor... I needed that today!

To answer the question though: No, it does not matter. You can use your existing bank accounts.

You now have substantive evidence per FRE 803(6)(B) that:
    "lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions 12 USC 411, 95a(2)"

Remember that date! It is the date of your DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE from the FED!

See here for more info.
    It still feels like i am missing something , is there anything else i should do? I feel like i am missing something is there better ways to document prove the use of lawful money. should i also file something with my county to make sure to tie up any lose ends?

I have most of the steps down : write lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions 12 usc 411 , 95a (2) on my paychecks .write down on line 21 of the 1040 lawful money reduction , and write out a supporting schedule , and staple copies of all my checks with the supporting schedule , and a copy of title 12 united states code section 411 to the 1040 . if i am missing something please let me know , thanks.

also i feel like if i sign my legal name to the checks it could be a problem for me i was thinking about signing my true name but signing it really sloppy to trick the teller into believing it was my legal name could this work ?

Also where does it state lawful money cannot be taxed? I should probably print out that law too and attach to my 1040
    Last edited by cmm4191; 02-13-14 at 06:30 AM.

The Lesson Plan is three parts:

1) True Identity
    2) Record Forming
    3) Redeeming Lawful Money

1) After walking hundreds of people through this Lesson Plan for nearly 15 years it becomes clear that any one part is no less important than any other. Consistently the suitors who have success with this Lesson Plan will be called by their True Names in all settings and only use their Legal or Full Names when referring to the contractual setting.

2) You are hashing through Record Forming in your post above.

3) Here is some Crosstalk from a suitors' broadcast conversation:

Dear Suitors;

I am reminded lately of the suitor who was opening trust accounts for folks and had a total of ten at one bank in particular. Suddenly the branch manager began demanding that nobody was allowed to write the non-endorsement verbiage on checks and signature cards. As these account holders insisted that the branch manager was not in capacity to dictate how they signed their names the accounts were suddenly closed down and three employees were terminated.

Endorsement is definitely a signature bond made to substantiate collateral for the extra funds above and beyond the initial creation of each dollar, created by fractional lending. When we demand lawful money, we withdraw this bonding and demand our funds be special deposit. It can be big trouble when a significant amount (ten accounts) of funds are being commingled into the regular endorsed funds held in reserve for fractional lending purposes.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The Lesson Plan is three parts:

1) True Identity
    2) Record Forming
    3) Redeeming Lawful Money

1) After walking hundreds of people through this Lesson Plan for nearly 15 years it becomes clear that any one part is no less important than any other. Consistently the suitors who have success with this Lesson Plan will be called by their True Names in all settings and only use their Legal or Full Names when referring to the contractual setting.

2) You are hashing through Record Forming in your post above.

3) Here is some Crosstalk from a suitors' broadcast conversation:
    yes i am still saving up for the libel of review lesson plan as fast as i can

Quote Originally Posted by cmm4191 View Post
    It still feels like i am missing something , is there anything else i should do? I feel like i am missing something is there better ways to document prove the use of lawful money. should i also file something with my county to make sure to tie up any lose ends?

I have most of the steps down : write lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions 12 usc 411 , 95a (2) on my paychecks .write down on line 21 of the 1040 lawful money reduction , and write out a supporting schedule , and staple copies of all my checks with the supporting schedule , and a copy of title 12 united states code section 411 to the 1040 . if i am missing something please let me know , thanks.

also i feel like if i sign my legal name to the checks it could be a problem for me i was thinking about signing my true name but signing it really sloppy to trick the teller into believing it was my legal name could this work ?

Also where does it state lawful money cannot be taxed? I should probably print out that law too and attach to my 1040
    See Affidavit in Support at County Registrar example...

See M'CULLOCH v. STATE, 17 U.S. 316 (1819) for tax issue...

Moxie, possibly to clarify for you, I posed a similar question to doug555 on another thread, and his reply follows:

VERY Good question! My above statement is intended only for "income-tax" related transactions - not subsequent "purchase" transactions. That "income" (and all "withholding" transactions directly-related thereto) is now "washed" clean by the 1040, and is now lawful money and transactions in that lawful money thereafter do NOT require to be washed again BY YOU when they are spent. The system, however, if IT still presumes and uses that money as FRN's, is responsible for making those adjustments, as the Trustees in their system.

IMO.

Does that sound right to you?

However, I sense you may be inquiring about legal and equitable titles being merged into your possession simply by using LM and Full Discharge to purchase things. It all seems to check out on paper and in theory, BUT they get to presume whatever it is they want.

They don't care if they dishonor you -- they're thieves & liars and all else manner of ill. What they do -- they live it and breathe it & believe in it.

Thank you, Maniac

I don't have a mortgage or car payment, and never plan to, but my question helps me explore the boundaries of lawful money better.

Especially for the benefit of others with house and car payments who are looking for relief.

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    They don't care if they dishonor you -- they're thieves & liars and all else manner of ill. What they do -- they live it and breathe it & believe in it.
    Hold them (whoever) accountable and make it well know in a court of law and use the media.