Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mountain Man Win - Judge Abandons Court

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mountain Man Win - Judge Abandons Court

Last edited by allodial; 12-25-13 at 11:06 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Now this is my kind of American. In a packed courtroom, 52-year-old Ernie Tertelgte told the judge “I am a living man protected by natural law and I have the right to forage for food when I am hungry… You are trying to create a fictitious, fraudulent action.” Charged with fishing without a license and resisting the arrest for fishing without a license, Mr. Tertegte says he’s being wrongly prosecuted for trying to feed himself.
    http://conservativepost.com/mountain...nding-himself/

DENVER, CO. A Wyoming man seeking to overturn rulings by a Wyoming federal district court and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit in favor of the U.S. Forest Service in a dispute over whether his land may be used as a federal trail today received notice that his petition that the Supreme Court of the United States review the rulings was granted. Marvin Brandt, of Fox Park, claims title to a railroad right-of-way and a road that accesses his property. The land claimed by the United States was used as a railroad right-of-way from 1904 until 1995 when the railroad abandoned it; all tracks and ties were removed by 2000; thereafter, the Forest Service abandoned what was once a road. The Wyoming court, over Mr. Brandt’s objections, ruled the Forest Service retained a reversionary interest in the railroad right-of-way pursuant to two federal statutes and that the Forest Service did not abandon the road. A three-judge panel upheld the ruling in September 2012 and then refused to rehear the case. http://www.mountainstateslegal.org/n...w#.UrfyqrvnbIU

Freeman Shuts down the court Judge abandoned the court http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m839K97KJ5Q

Nothing wrong with enjoying the fruits of nature.

I was to request deletion of the thread favoring it for an analysis for where he may have gone wrong since he appeared for the second case after the "judge' abandoned the room and was then after further analysis found guilty--although there was divergent evidence. In a sense it was a win --at first.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

This seems worthy of analysis especially with respect to refusal for cause.
    Last edited by allodial; 12-25-13 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    This seems worthy of analysis especially with respect to refusal for cause.

In the first vid the judge gives the answer why he failed.
    They almost always do, but when one is in that situation the mind races to fast and misses the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    In the first vid the judge gives the answer why he failed.
    They almost always do, but when one is in that situation the mind races to fast and misses the obvious.
    Often they do. Perhaps you can explain?

Sure thing
    There are many mistakes he did.
    But one sticks out big time.

0:15 Judge "but your here in court today"
    0:26 mtn. man "I am here"
    0:42 mtn. man claims the NAME
    0:46 mtn. man agrees to civic address and judge says "alright"
    1:13 judge says Mr. mtn. man was here
    1:57 judge says he was charged
    2:16 mtn. man agrees he was charged
    3:18 judge "but your here"
    3:27 judge "you are here"
    4:42 judge "you are here"
    4:45 mtn. man " i am here"
    4:46 judge "right"
    5:33 judge "you are here"
    5:36 mtn. man " i'am here"

see the trend?

As long as he answers to the surname its game over.
    He forfeits the NAME, he claims he is not the NAME, but then says he is their to protect the NAME.
    Why protect something that you are claiming is not yours?
    He should have got a psychiatric evaluation.

The short of it is that the mtn. man appeared to the summoned NAME.
    File your abatement,jurisdiction challenge, bond or what ever else you want to and then stay at home.
    Appearance of any kind is still an appearance.

Same shit happened to me before I got the picture and then I stopped going.
    Game ended, nobody to play with.

I have restored the video link in the first post. As indicated, I would have preferred this to be moved to a discussion about Refusal for Cause and appearances. With the judge leaving the courtroom, perhaps they re-invited him the second time. Seems he made an appearance-appearance the second time: they summoned an entity and he appeared. As I've mentioned many times "summoning" is one of the most fundamental spells in magic, witchcraft--even in fantasy role playing games. This is not to suggest summoning to always be evil or unlawful. Something to consider nonetheless.

Related: Apparitor.
    Last edited by allodial; 12-25-13 at 11:11 PM.

Minor oversight - The judge also stated "you signed this document". They (courts) only see persons and if "mountain man" signed in blank, well then.

Quote Originally Posted by powder View Post
    Minor oversight - The judge also stated "you signed this document". They (courts) only see persons and if "mountain man" signed in blank, well then.
    Ah yes. As usual powder makes a most excellent point.