Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Return Redeeming Lawful Money

Quote Originally Posted by froze25 View Post
    I agree with what you are saying but that kinda implies the existence of the Straw-man (that I believe to be true). In their own documents they list that as a flag for frivolous filings. In other words it may be too much truth for them. So I will stick to my letter that does rebut their proposal while still working towards resolution (not arguing).
    duplicate post

Quote Originally Posted by LearnTheLaw View Post
    What would you expect them to say about it?

Remember, they are willing to lie to you in order to get you into their Jurisdiction

Like I said, hopefully others [like DM or MJ] will chime in
    Bingo.

And even though I'm just a lowly flea (apparently) in the forums, I will chime in and agree.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    This indicates David Merrill is dangerously correct and the malicious (banking) element has sent agents here to dissuade the public. Very encouraging! And the JohnnyCash example adds some weight with the matching "55" shown on the return.
    How does one discern between an "agent sent to dissuade" and a student making innocent comments or innocent mistakes in their learning process?

And I wonder how many innocent people have been driven away from these forums in the midst of their studies, never to return, all because some assumed them to be an agent based on the above. This is tragic. Even shameful.

This indicates David Merrill is dangerously correct and the malicious (banking) element has sent agents here to dissuade the public. Very encouraging! And the JohnnyCash example adds some weight with the matching "55" shown on the return.
    How does one discern between an "agent sent to dissuade" and a student making innocent comments or innocent mistakes in their learning process?

And I wonder how many innocent people have been driven away from these forums in the midst of their studies, never to return, all because some assumed them to be an agent based on the above. This is tragic. Even shameful.

Troy Lee

Agreed, you MUST respond. Having seen multiple copies of this letter (thanks Pete/CTC), it's imperative you write, notarize, registered mail w receipt to Ogden. Once you receive the receipt, CALL and follow up w Odgen. Load Skype and an MP3 recorder that records automatically when a call is placed w Skype. Get names, ID #s, etc. Follow w another letter to the one you spoke with (again, notarize, registered mail w receipt) about your phone conversation. Even this may not be enough to stop a letter from Maureen Green, charging the penalty. However, you have a "name" to pursue if it becomes necessary. The key is stop the train before the ACS (Automated Collection System) kicks in.

BTW, it's documented (by others) that the frivpen is actually a "User Fee" based on their own codes. Credit to "woody" on that one.

Not Legal Advice, just my two bits...

Important Rabbit Trail:

Group question, not so much directed to StoneFree:

So how does one tell the difference between an "agent sent to dissuade" and an innocent student making comments or mistakes in their learning process?

And I wonder how many innocent people have been driven away from these forums in the midst of their studies, never to return, all because some assumed them to be an agent based on their questions and learning process/learning style. This is tragic. Even shameful.

What does it take for someone to prove they are not an agent?

Does anyone take the time to pray over this forum daily? How about group prayer - is there a prayer team for this forum?

Where is the fellowship?

Does agape love exist in here? Because if this place is of the Father, agape love should be thriving in here.

I have already invested many many study hours in these threads, hence my strong feelings on this subject. I have questions about what I’ve studied, yet I’m terrified to ask because of this very issue.

Thank you for your consideration.

Jeanne Marie

Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
    Froze, here is your explanation in full for the IRS. You may find some or all of it useful in your reply.
    I am an American Citizen by being born within the territory of the Union States (jus soli), and born to parents who were also American Citizens (jus patria). As an American Citizen I have certain unalienable rights, including life, liberty, and the ownership of property. Just because the United States of America Corporation (federal government) issued a transmitting utility for me (YOUR FULL NAME) for my use in participating in the public trust, I never voluntarily and knowingly surrendered any of my unalienable rights for a commercial contract (see eg, NCGS 25-1.308 of the UCC), a practice deplored by the United Nations International Covenant on Enforcement of Individual Civil Rights (the ICEICR, now adopted by 176 nations). And since citizenship is a First Amendment right, I chose this past tax year to keep some of the fruits of my labor, which cannot be taxed by the IRS, as the living man has an unalienable right to earn his living through his labor. The use of lawful money is a formal way to rebut the presumption that I have agreed to be a debt slave to the corporate government. Since lawful money is issued by the US Treasury more or less in accordance with the Constitution, it is outside the purview of the IRS, which can only collect a privilege tax on monies gifted to the public trust through the transmitting utility, with endorsement of Federal Reserve credit (sight notes of zero maturity), and thus dealing in private securities, being the privilege. There is nothing frivolous about asserting my rights to retain the fruits of my labor. After all, paying income taxes is voluntary, as is participation in the public trust, and thus volunteering to commit all my property and labor as surety for the onerous national debt.

Freed
    Freed, I like it. While it doesnt look like froze will make a use, thanks for your input.

The letter has been mailed certified return receipt. I will update as it progresses.

The letter has been mailed via certified return receipt. I will update as it progresses.

It appears that people are making posts to this thread, however I seem to be having trouble seeing the posts.

Am I the only one having this problem