Mark Allen, David did start a new thread titled Presumption of Debt Servitude; it is starting to attract some interest. As to your Declaration of Independence, that is an interesting approach, and I am not sure what should or needs to be done with it. If you follow the new thread, my view is that you should make your demand for lawful money, now, ab initio, and nunc pro tunc, and file it in the public record (County Clerk), then serve it on your bank and on the Regional Federal Reserve Bank for your region. The Regional FR Bank is a more reasonable agent for the Federal Reserve, and it is through the action of their debt instruments (FRN's) that the lien on your assets is maintained in the Treasury Trust held in YOUR NAME. So noticing the Regional FR Bank puts the whole FR system on notice that you are rebutting the presumption that you want to be a debt slave. David suggests putting all these records into a District Court file, but that may be difficult. My view is that if you have a good safe place to store them yourself, that is good enough. Since your Declaration is against the federal government, the Secretary of State is not involved. You might try including it in your tax return, since that corporation actually maintains your Treasury account records. But you will need to inform the IRS that you are demanding lawful money, or they will consider your Declaration an act of war. You the natural person have the right to cancel your contract with the Treasury, by ordering the Trustee (Sec of Treasury) to redeem your estate out of debt collateral using lawful money. Then you have the right to change the domicile of YOUR NAME to an address outside DC (and outside the Federal Districts, such as NC 282720). You do that by recording YOUR NAME as a dba with the secretary of State. Sounds like you are making good use of your limited time, and thanks for the kind words about my writing style.

Freed