Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: 1st Return Redeeming Lawful Money

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The only thing keeping the Federal Reserve System an instrumentality of government is that Congress has allowed it to issue stock certificates (notes) that are designed to reduce in value over time. Ergo the remedy: They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...
    That is a productive mental model - thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Insurance would be private contract while tax is for public purpose.
    Does not the W-4 establish a private contract?

I would like to reconcile perspectives.

Government is an insurance policy. I lay my claim when I pull a car onto the road or even accept police protection (presumption). I think this is demonstrated especially when I enter into the downtown district of the city. I hear that is where police protection originated; a safe place for meeting between commercial vendors and customers.

This (public) kind of insurance premium rate is governed by how much of the Federal Reserve's private credit is changing hands - a sales tax, or an income tax. Like in the mental model I just described though, the Federal Reserve is a private agreement, in at least that one can choose to contract (endorse private credit) or to redeem lawful money by demand.

Social Security.

26usc 3101

(a) Old-age, survivors, and disability insurance

In addition to other taxes, there is hereby imposed on the income of every individual a tax equal to the following percentages of the wages (as defined in section 3121 (a)) received by him with respect to employment (as defined in section 3121 (b))—
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-16-14 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I would like to reconcile perspectives.

Government is an insurance policy. I lay my claim when I pull a car onto the road or even accept police protection (presumption). I think this is demonstrated especially when I enter into the downtown district of the city. I hear that is where police protection originated; a safe place for meeting between commercial vendors and customers.

This (public) kind of insurance premium rate is governed by how much of the Federal Reserve's private credit is changing hands - a sales tax, or an income tax. Like in the mental model I just described though, the Federal Reserve is a private agreement, in at least that one can choose to contract (endorse private credit) or to redeem lawful money by demand.

Social Security.

"I" am using Social Security and Medicare... so "I" am willing to "pay" for those.

However, "I" am NOT using FRNs, so "I" am NOT willing to pay for their "usage" in the form of a "Federal" (private) "income tax".

Social Security and Medicare is it a tax or is it insurance. Which is it?

Trust Fund Taxes

A trust fund tax is money currency withheld from an employee's wages (income tax, social security, and Medicare taxes) by an employer and held in trust until paid to the Treasury.

When you pay your employees, you do not pay them all the money they earned.

As their employer, you have the added responsibility of withholding taxes from their paychecks.

The income tax and employees' share of FICA (social security and Medicare) that you withhold from your employees' paychecks are part of their wages you pay to the Treasury instead of to your employees.

Your employees trust that you pay the withholding to the Treasury by making Federal Tax Deposits (PDF). That is why they are called trust fund taxes.

Through this withholding, your employees pay their contributions toward retirement benefits (social security and Medicare) and the income taxes reported on their tax returns.

Your employees' trust fund taxes, along with your matching share of FICA, are paid to the Treasury through the Federal Tax Deposit System.

The withheld part of these taxes is your employees' money, and the matching portion is their retirement benefit.

For additional information, refer to Employment Taxes and the Trust Fund Recovery Penalty (TFRP).

Employment tax deposits are a current expense.

Postponing paying them is not the same as making a late payment on your phone bill or to a supplier.

Congress has established large penalties for delays in turning over your employment taxes to the Treasury.

The longer it takes to pay that money, the more it will cost you.

For more information, refer to Publication 15, Circular E, Employer's Tax Guide.

Rate the Small Business and Self-Employed Website

http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small-...ust-Fund-Taxes
    Last edited by Chex; 07-18-14 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by froze25 View Post
    OK so this is what I am thinking to write to my congressman (first Draft).

Dear Mr. Bishop,

Greetings my name is Steven Edward I live at 123 Somewhere Lane, Smithville New York.
    I am writing you because back in March I filed my 1040 tax return with the IRS. I have attached that return and all other material it is labeled appendix (A). In May I received a letter from the IRS that referred to the return that I filed and to some documentation that was not included in their letter, I felt their communication at this point was somewhat threatening, I have included this and labeled it appendix (B). I sent a response letter asking for some clarification regarding the communication that they sent me, I have included it with this letter and it is labeled appendix (C). I have now received another letter and a couple of forms from them that have totally ignored my questions in my response letter to them and took it upon themselves to evaluate my tax liability and want me sign off that it is True and correct (appendix D). The problem that I have is that until they answer my questions I cannot determine if that is the case. I thought my 1040 that I originally filed was true and correct.

What I need you to do as my representative to the Federal Government is inquire with the US Treasury Secretary's office on:
    Why were my questions where not answered?
    Why have they not treated my "income" as "Lawful Money" as per my demand made on my paycheck's endorsements (part of appendix A) and outlined in USC Title 12 § 411 (http://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/section16.htm ) and provided me with a return as filed?
    The Supreme Court has adjudicated on this and has determined that Federal Reserve Notes can act as Lawful Money if such a demand has been made. My demand has been made (shown on each paycheck's endorsements that I included with the 1040) to be given Lawful money so my return should reflect that I have only received Lawful Money for those paychecks that show that a restricted endorsement was made and should not be treated as Private credit extended by the Federal Reserve Banking System known as Federal Reserve Notes.
    To be clear I am NOT asking for gold or any other metal considered to be precious.
    I am asking that my income be treated as if it were US Treasury Notes (Lawful Money) and have the Tax Liability applied to my earnings as if I received US Treasury notes and/or Lawful money as I have indicated on my IRS 1040 that I submitted. It has always been my intention to use Lawful Money.
    If you look at Title 12 USC 417 found here http://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/section16.htm In section 7 of the webpage, it is clear that there is a distinction between Federal Reserve Notes and Lawful money.

Please include me in any correspondence that you have with the US Treasury Department on my behalf.
    I wish only to have the Tax Liability, if any applied to me that is Lawfully required for receiving Lawful money in exchange for my labor and would like my original questions answered, not ignored and my demand under 12 USC 411 honored.

Truly Yours,

Steven Edward

Any updates to this Froze???

Child custody

Child custody

I am glad to know more about this website..Very great knowledge on this website about Child custody..Government is an insurance policy. I lay my claim when I pull a car onto the road or even accept police protection (presumption). I think this is demonstrated especially when I enter into the downtown district of the city. I hear that is where police protection originated; a safe place for meeting between commercial vendors and customers. Thanks for sharing all that great information..For more information you can visit on this website:
    cherylsteinesq.com

Thank you and welcome Geetika!

3877 Form and Title 15 for the IRS

An addition to seal the witness to any mailing is the use of a Firm Mailing Book of Accountable Mail obtained free from the Post Office.
    The Form 3877 Accountable Mail book is the Postal Clerk's inspection of who the mail is addressed to and the count of mailpieces and the postal clerk signs it making the clerk signature and the signature on the Return Receipt Two Witnesses !

Here is a case involving the IRS that the court discusses the Form 3877
    https://www.casetext.com/case/welch-...5#.VAE0JPk7uM4

Also, Title 15 is the way to shift the burden of proof onto the IRS's collection process not assessment process. The IRS can make up any numbers and say/do anything they want for the sheer reason they are just debt collectors and are not responsible to know anything. Not responsible for knowing the law and of course they have no first hand personal knowledge and operate on all assumption and presumption aka Prima Facia nothing-ness.

My approach is to conditionally agree with their offer upon proofs of claims of (a list of hundreds of presumptions are true) and this conditional acceptance is supported by an affidavit written in negative averment stating "( I ) Affiant has not seen nor been presented with any material facts or evidence that ..."
    For instance:
    Affiant has not seen nor been presented with any material facts or evidence that the nature of each deposit was not Special in nature, and believes none exists.
    Affiant has not seen nor been presented with any material facts or evidence that it is not the intent of the endorser to redeem the instrument in lawful money per Title 12 §411, and believes none exists.
    Affiant has not seen nor been presented with any material facts or evidence that source of the income is not a Foreign Estate, and believes none exits.
    etc

Take the return receipt to the post office and have them print out the electronic record showing the name and signature the person wrote down.

Quote Originally Posted by froze25 View Post
    Guess what was in the Post office Box when I got home the return receipt card stamped, not signed "received April 8, 2014" I will post it scanned later tonight when I get a chance.