Thread: 1st Return Redeeming Lawful Money

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by froze25 View Post
    And this is a sample check that I have another 48 of from the the rest of the year.
    Name:  SampleCheck.jpg
Views: 3872
Size:  21.8 KB
    Re: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ll=1#post12280

Good notation on Line 21.

I would change "Net Pay" to "Regular Pay" (also add lines for any "Overtime Pay" and "Holiday Pay", however your Payroll Register lists them)

Re: this message: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ll=1#post12284

CAUTION: And after looking at your stamp, it would leave some doubt as to whether you demanded lawful money for all transactions. This is WHY I use my exact wording handwritten only on the FRONT of all my checks and deposit slips: lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions 12 USC 411, 95a(2) In this way, all transactions are covered, like direct deposits, debit cards, trades, EFTs, etc.

Suggestion: File in your local county registrar a notarized "Affidavit in Support of Demanding Lawful Money for All Transactions, nunc pro tunc, January ___, 2013" [date you starting your demands].

Also include the Notary's Certificate of Commission, proving s/he was a notary at the time of your signing.

See my Proof of Life filing for examples of a filing cover sheet and a Notary Certificate.

Be sure to get 2 certified copies of your filing back out from the registrar so you can scan and upload that to your 1040 folder that you create on Google Drive for easy reference by the IRS if they want to check that link that you include on your Lawful Money Demand Schedule. You could also include a copy with your 1040 filing just as a good faith gesture to show your demand starting date.

You may also want review all of my Declarations, as they may have been a factor in the honoring of my demands and 1040 reductions for the past two years.

P.S. Here is a sample affidavit: (no legal advice is given or to be construed)

AFFIDAVIT
    In Support of
    Demanding Lawful Money for All Transactions, nunc pro tunc, January ___, 2013

JOHN H. DOE, being duly sworn, does hereby solemnly declare:

1. That the Undersigned, JOHN H. DOE, hereinafter "AFFIANT", is over the age of eighteen (18) years and competent to testify; and further,
    2. That AFFIANT has first hand knowledge of the facts testified to herein; and further,
    3. That the facts testified to are true, correct, certain, and not misleading; and further,
    4. That it was, is, and always will be the intent and deed of the Undersigned to demand lawful money for all transactions, nunc pro tunc, January __, 2013, per 12 USC 411; and further,
    5. That it was, is, and always will be the intent and deed of the Undersigned to demand full discharge for all transactions, nunc pro tunc, January __, 2013, per 12 USC 95a(2); and further,

Further AFFIANT sayeth naught.

JOHN H. DOE, by _________________________________, Agent, January ___, 2014 A.D.
    All rights reserved

STATE OF................................)
    ..............................................) ss.
    COUNTY OF___________________)

On the ______ day of ____________________, 20____ A.D., before me, the above signatory personally appeared before me and proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence to be the person whose name is subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he or she executed the same in his or her authorized capacity and as a free act and deed, and that by his or her signature on the instrument, the person or the entity upon behalf of which the person acted, signed under oath or asseveration, and accepts the truth thereof.

Last edited by doug555; 12-28-13 at 01:59 AM.