Thread: 1st Return Redeeming Lawful Money

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Sooo, the (void) ab initio voids the trust, then the nunc pro tunc is for the day the demand begins? Or does nunc pro tunc start from the beginning of the trust, too?

Nunc pro tunc -- "acts allowed to be done after the time when they should be done with a retroactive
    effect."

So "should be done" is whenever I say it is?
    My personal opinion in this matter is that "IF I would have known" - about lawful money THEN I would have used it - is not good enough. Meaning other men and women have put food on their tables based on my actions. To think that I might go back and overturn your actions in my mind does not seem Equitable. As for my house we drew a line and from that day forward we changed the way we do business.

Nunc Pro Tunc = Now for Then
    Ab Initio = From the Beginning

Those who desire Equity must do Equity. Which is a restatement of the golden rule. And of course I don't mean "He who has the gold makes the rules."

I had a friend who thought he could "get rid" of the SSN and all of the chattels associated with the ACCOUNT IN THE NAME = holding vessel = Estate held in Trust. So he went south of the border to a US Embassy and tried to tender documents saying "I do not desire citizenship any more". And the response was "then stop doing the things that make you a citizen". See the "trust accounts" were not setup by us so we do not have the power to annul them.

I recently helped a Doctor friend of mine who had been duped to attempt to sign away his Social Security benefits [an insurance program]. When he showed me the letter he sent to the SSA trying to nullify the account - I just laughed. He does not have the power to delete the account! He does not have SUPERUSER access to the account!

So even after trying to delete the account and even after waiving benefits with his signature - the lady on the other end merely asked - where do you want us to send the money? He paid premiums for 40 Quarters = 10 years - he was eligible for payout. Why would anyone want to waive benefit such as this? This makes no sense to me whatsoever and it shows complete lack of understanding. In my opinion, those who do not truly comprehend the nature of Trust cannot understand what the language on the back of the SSN Card means.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-17-14 at 03:05 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!