Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Return Redeeming Lawful Money

Any news? Just looking for a followup, as this is the first clearly documented case I've personally followed from beginning to end...

80 Members have read about this, and that does not include surfers and other readers. This thread has also caught the attention of a malicious website that has a way of prodding the IRS to harass suitors too.

I got a call yesterday afternoon from a fellow who liquidated a $200K IRA. He told me his tax accountant was going to give $93K of it to the IRS but he showed the accountant his demand for lawful money (in US Notes and Coins). He saved himself the $93K and has the entire $200K available in cash!

I would apologize for the lack of proof over the Internet but my assumption is that with a few extra thousand in $$$$ Froze is happy not to go bragging...

Then again, occasionally there are IRS agents who do not understand and it would seem, IRS attorneys who are hoping to discourage people before this actually becomes the inevitable run on the Fed.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-05-14 at 07:18 PM.

The irs thinks the executive branch is for executing citizens, not laws passed by congress.

Is the irs is doing away with the Legislative Branches of Congress?

Name:  switch.jpg
Views: 701
Size:  61.4 KB
    Last edited by Chex; 06-06-14 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    The irs thinks the executive branch is for executing citizens, not laws passed by congress.

Is the irs is doing away with the Legislative Branches of Congress?
    I think the people are consenting to private corporate law. Therefore law is in the contract by consent or undertaking.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

The US is Fed.

Now that is a punny play on words!!

As of today, I have still not had any response. I will be sending a letter to my congressman and the Treasury Secretary showing the record of communication with the green card showing that the IRS received my letter. I will be requesting that they look into the matter on my behalf and obtain a response to my questions or ask that the tax return be processed as filed. Funny how the State processed it with no issue, fast even.

Quote Originally Posted by froze25 View Post
    As of today, I have still not had any response. I will be sending a letter to my congressman and the Treasury Secretary showing the record of communication with the green card showing that the IRS received my letter. I will be requesting that they look into the matter on my behalf and obtain a response to my questions or ask that the tax return be processed as filed. Funny how the State processed it with no issue, fast even.

Please let us see your Letter? And any response too?

Naturally the day after I posted 7/3/2014 low and behold there was a letter from the IRS. Here are the pic for there response or lack there of. They totally ignored my questions even the simple ones like "was this form I enclosed the correct one?". Well here you go.
    First is the Green return upon receipt card we all know.
    Name:  GreenCard_Page_1-Sanatized.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  50.5 KBName:  GreenCard_Page_2-Sanatized.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  24.7 KB
    Then we have the letter basically saying they preformed a correction to my tax return and show how they got to there "corrected" amount and want me to sign off on it.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Name:  responseirs_2014_07_09_13_50_18_920_Page_4Sanatized.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  148.1 KBName:  responseirs_2014_07_09_13_50_18_920_Page_5Sanatized.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  84.6 KBName:  responseirs_2014_07_09_13_50_18_920_Page_6Sanatized.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  113.1 KB

and continued here
    Name:  responseirs_2014_07_09_13_50_18_920_Page_7Sanatized.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  125.9 KBName:  responseirs_2014_07_09_13_50_18_920_Page_8Sanatized.jpg