Thread: 1st Return Redeeming Lawful Money

I also received publication 3498-A
    Name:  AuditByMail_Page_1.jpg
Views: 795
Size:  199.9 KBAttachment 1826Attachment 1827Attachment 1828

JohnnyCash
    I appreciate that you gave us the heads up this was coming

jesse james commented · July 07, 2014 23:16 ·

Hey homie....why is it a real bore over at STSC?
    I mean nobodies really posting over there.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    80 Members have read about this, and that does not include surfers and other readers. This thread has also caught the attention of a malicious website that has a way of prodding the IRS to harass suitors too. Then again, occasionally there are IRS agents who do not understand and it would seem, IRS attorneys who are hoping to discourage people before this actually becomes the inevitable run on the Fed.
    jesse james commented • July 8, 2014 6:26 PM.

How times did you think going to LH under a different name would change their minds about lawful money?

Well look at this...............

3401(a)(2) agricultural labor.
    This agricultural labor is excluded from 3401(a) "wages" as long as it remains as defined as 3121(g) agricultural labor....however, if this agricultural labor is defined as 3121(a) "wages" then it is considered 3401(a) "wages" and subject to withholding and deduction for the Section 1 imposition. I just want you to see how Social Security is dictating what is and what is not 3401(a) "wages". Reason being is 3121(g) agricultural labor is also excluded from 3121(a) "wages". Over all whats excluded from the definition to 3121(a) "wages" and 3121(b) "employment" is also excluded from 3401(a) "wages" I'm trying to show you the correlation between SS and 3401(a) "wages".

Trust Fund Recovery Penalty, Say What?
    26 USC §6672 is a Trust Fund Recovery Penalty (TFRP) and as I have never been the "person responsible" for collecting, accounting for and paying over the trust fund tax, that kind of tax does not apply to me. http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/vi...php?f=2&t=3168

Steven M. Beresford, Ph.D. at http://yannone.blogspot.com/2005/10/...ord-v-irs.html .

To the Governor Christine Gregoire (can she answer the question on lawful money Facebook fans?) from http://www.losthorizons.com/tax/taxi...fordLetter.htm

How times did you think going to LH under a different name would change their minds about lawful money?
    You are one down from God. Understand that there is God, and then there is you. Does commerce, corporations or statutes come between you and God? No. So, there are no rules that can govern you in your “Man/Woman” capacity.
    Last edited by Chex; 07-10-14 at 01:07 PM.

OK so this is what I am thinking to write to my congressman (first Draft).

Dear Mr. Bishop,

Greetings my name is Steven Edward I live at 123 Somewhere Lane, Smithville New York.
    I am writing you because back in March I filed my 1040 tax return with the IRS. I have attached that return and all other material it is labeled appendix (A). In May I received a letter from the IRS that referred to the return that I filed and to some documentation that was not included in their letter, I felt their communication at this point was somewhat threatening, I have included this and labeled it appendix (B). I sent a response letter asking for some clarification regarding the communication that they sent me, I have included it with this letter and it is labeled appendix (C). I have now received another letter and a couple of forms from them that have totally ignored my questions in my response letter to them and took it upon themselves to evaluate my tax liability and want me sign off that it is True and correct (appendix D). The problem that I have is that until they answer my questions I cannot determine if that is the case. I thought my 1040 that I originally filed was true and correct.

What I need you to do as my representative to the Federal Government is inquire with the US Treasury Secretary's office on:
    Why were my questions where not answered?
    Why have they not treated my "income" as "Lawful Money" as per my demand made on my paycheck's endorsements (part of appendix A) and outlined in USC Title 12 § 411 (http://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/section16.htm ) and provided me with a return as filed?
    The Supreme Court has adjudicated on this and has determined that Federal Reserve Notes can act as Lawful Money if such a demand has been made. My demand has been made (shown on each paycheck's endorsements that I included with the 1040) to be given Lawful money so my return should reflect that I have only received Lawful Money for those paychecks that show that a restricted endorsement was made and should not be treated as Private credit extended by the Federal Reserve Banking System known as Federal Reserve Notes.
    To be clear I am NOT asking for gold or any other metal considered to be precious.
    I am asking that my income be treated as if it were US Treasury Notes (Lawful Money) and have the Tax Liability applied to my earnings as if I received US Treasury notes and/or Lawful money as I have indicated on my IRS 1040 that I submitted. It has always been my intention to use Lawful Money.
    If you look at Title 12 USC 417 found here http://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/section16.htm In section 7 of the webpage, it is clear that there is a distinction between Federal Reserve Notes and Lawful money.

Please include me in any correspondence that you have with the US Treasury Department on my behalf.
    I wish only to have the Tax Liability, if any applied to me that is Lawfully required for receiving Lawful money in exchange for my labor and would like my original questions answered, not ignored and my demand under 12 USC 411 honored.

Truly Yours,

Steven Edward

Quote Originally Posted by froze25 View Post
    OK so this is what I am thinking to write to my congressman (first Draft).

Dear Mr. Bishop,

Greetings my name is Steven Edward I live at 123 Somewhere Lane, Smithville New York.
    I am writing you because back in March I filed my 1040 tax return with the IRS. I have attached that return and all other material it is labeled appendix (A). In May I received a letter from the IRS that referred to the return that I filed and to some documentation that was not included in their letter, I felt their communication at this point was somewhat threatening, I have included this and labeled it appendix (B). I sent a response letter asking for some clarification regarding the communication that they sent me, I have included it with this letter and it is labeled appendix (C). I have now received another letter and a couple of forms from them that have totally ignored my questions in my response letter to them and took it upon themselves to evaluate my tax liability and want me sign off that it is True and correct (appendix D). The problem that I have is that until they answer my questions I cannot determine if that is the case. I thought my 1040 that I originally filed was true and correct.

What I need you to do as my representative to the Federal Government is inquire with the US Treasury Secretary's office on:
    Why were my questions where not answered?
    Why have they not treated my "income" as "Lawful Money" as per my demand made on my paycheck's endorsements (part of appendix A) and outlined in USC Title 12 § 411 (http://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/section16.htm ) and provided me with a return as filed?
    The Supreme Court has adjudicated on this and has determined that Federal Reserve Notes can act as Lawful Money if such a demand has been made. My demand has been made (shown on each paycheck's endorsements that I included with the 1040) to be given Lawful money so my return should reflect that I have only received Lawful Money for those paychecks that show that a restricted endorsement was made and should not be treated as Private credit extended by the Federal Reserve Banking System known as Federal Reserve Notes.
    To be clear I am NOT asking for gold or any other metal considered to be precious.
    I am asking that my income be treated as if it were US Treasury Notes (Lawful Money) and have the Tax Liability applied to my earnings as if I received US Treasury notes and/or Lawful money as I have indicated on my IRS 1040 that I submitted. It has always been my intention to use Lawful Money.
    If you look at Title 12 USC 417 found here http://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/section16.htm In section 7 of the webpage, it is clear that there is a distinction between Federal Reserve Notes and Lawful money.

Please include me in any correspondence that you have with the US Treasury Department on my behalf.
    I wish only to have the Tax Liability, if any applied to me that is Lawfully required for receiving Lawful money in exchange for my labor and would like my original questions answered, not ignored and my demand under 12 USC 411 honored.

Truly Yours,

Steven Edward
    Dear Mr. Bishop,

Why have they not treated my "income" as "Lawful Money" as per my demand made on my paycheck's endorsements?

Truly Yours,

Steven Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Dear Mr. Bishop,

Why have they not treated my "income" as "Lawful Money" as per my demand made on my paycheck's endorsements?

Truly Yours,

Steven Edward
    Simple and to the point

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Dear Mr. Bishop,

Truly Yours,

Steven Edward
    Love it.
    keep it simple.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Love it.
    keep it simple.
    I had a similar story this year we were amazed that the State responded so quickly but the IRS is still dragging their feet. So be it. We already have the victory the rest is just us witnessing the proceedings. A couple of letters should remedy the situation. However, years back we had a situation that actually went to collections but when it made it to collections we wrote a letter to the local agent and the account was zeroed.

We don't argue that we do not have any income -that would be untrue. However we received fundage absent certain obligations. We will let the trustees perform their obligations upon the fundage issued on the bonds of the United States. So we possess the fundage absent surety, liability, joinder, etc. Therefore we benefit but lack the legal title.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    We don't argue that we do not have any income -that would be untrue. However we received fundage absent certain obligations. We will let the trustees perform their obligations upon the fundage issued on the bonds of the United States. So we possess the fundage absent surety, liability, joinder, etc. Therefore we benefit but lack the legal title.
    GENIUS AND CONGRATULATIONS in expressing this position!