Thread: 1st Return Redeeming Lawful Money

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by froze25 View Post
    I need one? Wouldn't life just continue, my sole good theirs or their masters condemned to eternal damnation? Have you had bad experience with them not honoring the law Chex? What is your plan B?

FEAR NOT. Be as David a young lad standing in the presence of Gladiators - looking around - he asked why haven't you charged? Who is this clown who defies the armies of the Living God? In the Name of Yehovah ben El Elyon - Charge.

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the title-deed of things hoped for, the proof of things not seen.

Heb 12:7 Ye are suffering patiently for discipline, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom a father chasteneth not?

Heb 12:8 But if ye be apart from chastening, whereof all have become partakers, then have become ye fictitious children, and not sons.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-12-14 at 01:41 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

JohnnyCash
    Bill Holter says Option B is skip the pretenses altogether and just go straight to war. Doubt they have enough cash to though.

http://blog.milesfranklin.com/100-trillion-in-debt

1st Success, I received the NY State Return Yesterday. Pic attached Name:  NYStaxRETURN_2014-a.jpg
Views: 1948
Size:  19.9 KB
    Last edited by froze25; 03-21-14 at 05:14 PM. Reason: More info added

JohnnyCash
    The refund for the lawful money 1040 tax return was just approved:

Nice Johnny, I just saw this on mine, I wonder what the Letter will say? Name:  IRS-FedRefundStatus-a.jpg
Views: 1680
Size:  19.4 KB

JohnnyCash
    I can certainly see the need to bash Lawful Money, to make it look like it doesn't work. Not my cup of tea but someone must play that role; understood. The banksters can't have thousands of taxpayers filing Lawful Money tax returns - they work TOO WELL!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    I can certainly see the need to bash Lawful Money, to make it look like it doesn't work. Not my cup of tea but someone must play that role; understood. The banksters can't have thousands of taxpayers filing Lawful Money tax returns - they work TOO WELL!
    Just to be clear I am not bashing, if anything I am trying to prepare to make the Lawful Money deduction execute as I intended. I wish to do this so that I can enjoy the fruits of my labor.