Thread: 1st Return Redeeming Lawful Money

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JohnnyCash
    You're not fooling me, froze25. I have another 1st Return Redeeming Lawful Money success to show you all:

http://ctcwarrior.com/1040_Success.pdf

Question

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    You're not fooling me, froze25. I have another 1st Return Redeeming Lawful Money success to show you all:

http://ctcwarrior.com/1040_Success.pdf
    The 1040 and W2 show wages of $20?7.35 no one lawful money reduction or not would pay income taxes on that amount. How does that show success? Who's fooling who here?

Quote Originally Posted by froze25 View Post
    The 1040 and W2 show wages of $20?7.35 no one lawful money reduction or not would pay income taxes on that amount. How does that show success? Who's fooling who here?

Ahhhh.....but the demand has been made....and evidence created........and did we forget about reducing the national debt also?

"End the Fed" or somesuch......

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by froze25 View Post
    froze25, while the LAWFUL MONEY reduction on Line 21 didn't result in a higher refund, it shows there's nothing wrong with including a LM negative on a 1040 return. The filer received no phone call, no letter, no frivolous penalty. Just a refund approval from the IRS according to law. This indicates the IRS is in agreement with David Merrill that UN-privileged, NON-federal income [U.S. notes] can be NON-taxable. In fact this makes the 3rd victory I've witnessed first-hand (unredacted documents) with LAWFUL MONEY IRS filings; and the 4th including my own 7-year success. That makes it four for four with no losses.

The fact you're questioning the success here speaks volumes. You're attempting to influence public opinion. It indicates I was right about you all along; your goal in this thread wasn't a refund at all, but to knock lawful money tax filings as a CABAL operative. Thank you for the validation!

froze25, while the LAWFUL MONEY reduction on Line 21 didn't result in a higher refund, it shows there's nothing wrong with including a LM negative on a 1040 return. The filer received no phone call, no letter, no frivolous penalty. Just a refund approval from the IRS according to law. This indicates the IRS is in agreement with David Merrill that UN-privileged, NON-federal income [U.S. notes] can be NON-taxable. In fact this makes the 3rd victory I've witnessed first-hand (unredacted documents) with LAWFUL MONEY IRS filings; and the 4th including my own 7-year success. That makes it four for four with no losses.

The fact you're questioning the success here speaks volumes. You're attempting to influence public opinion. It indicates I was right about you all along; your goal in this thread wasn't a refund at all, but to knock lawful money tax filings as a CABAL operative. Thank you for the validation!
    Have I ever claimed that your success never happened? Have I ever said that Redeeming Lawful money doesn't work? Did I do anything other then Point out that the amount of Income in your last post was under what would be considered the "poverty line" and wouldn't be subject to income taxes anyway?

What I have done is document my experience that I have had so far and what I am currently doing. What I can say is that my experience is my own and no one else's. Your paranoia speaks volumes. Could you please tell me how I am a Cabal operative, I didn't get the memo. Could you please explain what evidence you have that makes me a operative of the "Cabal" other then your opinion. Lets use "Shadow Government" instead of Cabal it sounds more sinister. For the record if I am not a member of either.

Did you ever stop to consider that maybe I did something wrong in my filing and that if we can compare two or more we can figure out the error. Perhaps I included too many copies of my pay checks with the 1040? Maybe they didn't like my breakdown of income that I included? Maybe its just poor bad luck and I got the agent that wanted to flag my return, there is more than one agent at the IRS? You see I'm not trying to prove or disprove anything what I am trying to do is improve a process so that others (including myself) may benefit from using Lawful money to reduce the National debt while increasing our resources (money to spend).

I am done arguing with you about who I am or what you think I am doing, you can either help with this process or keep making unsubstantiated claims about who I am or what I work for. I would prefer the help option.
    Last edited by froze25; 04-07-14 at 03:37 PM.

JohnnyCash
    Woke up this morning to discover no activity from the disinfo agents at all their usual hangouts. Began to wonder if you were under the weather, or perhaps the cabalist control grid is falling apart. Anyway, Good to have you here! And thanks for the validation!
    http://src-fla.us/index.php/news2e62...10-ben-fulford
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 04-07-14 at 05:11 PM.

Woke up this morning to discover no activity from the disinfo agents at all their usual hangouts. Began to wonder if you were under the weather, or perhaps the cabalist control grid is falling apart. Anyway, Good to have you here! And thanks for the validation!
    http://src-fla.us/index.php/news2e62...10-ben-fulford
    Free energy devices would be the ultimate game changer, this is totally off topic but something of interest to me as a hobbyist engineer. Two major inputs to anything that is produced is Time and Energy. If Energy could become totally abundant and outside of anyone's or things control society would flourish. I believe that energy is being artificially restricted now through the various alphabet organizations of "Government" (EPA) to prevent the lose of control of the people and the steering of society(s) as a whole. This however would change the power structure of the world because the energy industry would be radically changed and the nations that depend on energy exports would find themselves in the poor house potentially overnight depending on the ease the Free energy device's construction and use. It would also allow for food to be grown in gigantic quantities using power intensive processes such as aqua/hydoponics further eliminating controls. All industrial processes would instantly become cheaper overnight and the living standards of most of the developed would would increase almost instantly with the undeveloped soon to follow. You can see how the "money masters" would fight this from happening to the death. Its unfortunate.

stoneFree
    "Human beings have known for years, many decades even, that there are much better ways of creating energy than by burning fossil fuels. Since the early 1900's there has been a vast conspiracy to suppress this knowledge and those who have the most to lose in releasing free energy technologies were ruthless in their suppression. From Tesla (Ambient Energy) to Ford (Hemp Oil Cars) to Stanley Meyer (Water Fueled Cars) each and every technology that could have changed the world were brutally suppressed by the controllers of our fossil fuel system...

UNTIL NOW!
    US Navy Game Changer - Converting Seawater Into Fuel

http://news.yahoo.com/us-navy-game-c...150544958.html

Washington (AFP) - The US Navy believes it has finally worked out the solution to a problem that has intrigued scientists for decades: how to take seawater and use it as fuel.

The development of a liquid hydrocarbon fuel is being hailed as "a game-changer" because it would significantly shorten the supply chain, a weak link that makes any force easier to attack.
    So why is this a big deal and why did it take the US Navy to announce this technology NOW when we've known about it for decades?

Simple: The SURVIVAL of the US Dollar is 100% dependent upon the people of the world using US Dollars for their purchases of petroleum fuel products!

They call it the "Petro Dollar" because the US requires every nation of the world to buy and sell oil in US Dollars. If not then we invade, bomb and destroy them until they relent. The reasoning is simple: oil is the largest commodity bought and sold on the planet. We consume 92 million barrels per day at $100/barrel...that's over $3T in US Dollars needed per year for oil transactions and much, much more than that needed in reserves at foreign banks to secure these purchases.

Basically, without the need to buy oil in US Dollars then all those US Dollars will come flooding back into the market causing serious hyper inflation and destroying the United States long running ability to run massive deficits.

That is why these new, free energy sources were not allowed to be introduced into the global population...

AND THAT IS WHY IT TOOK THE US NAVY TO BREAK THE NEWS!!!

Perch this on top of all the other anti-dollar news and you have quite the pile of explosive material that this fiat money system is teetering on!

It is happening my friends...stay ready and alert."
    Last edited by stoneFree; 04-08-14 at 01:16 AM.