Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
I have been away for a bit working 16 hour days now for about a month is taxing to say the least. Not to mention the spiritual warfare which seems to increase about one when one is about the King's work.

If one reads PADELFORD carefully one will realize that the State Corporation cannot tax one who is not being taxed by the Federal Corporation. In our experience we usually receive the return first from the agent of the Federal Corporation and then we receive a refund later from the State. This has been the routine now for years.

At first however, when it was claimed that I was an ACCOMMODATION PARTY - I had to rebut and counter claim. If you do not recognize that a common law court is convened in those writings then you are gonna have a big headache later because when you are dragged into Court you are gonna be up the creek. They already have established an obligation in your silence. Now the only question is WHY DID YOU NOT FILE?
Michael, I did file both state and federal. I received a State refund In full, I posted that in an previous page on this thread (Picture of the Check). After the State check arrived I received the Friv Pen letter from the FED IRS. I replied to that Friv Pen letter and posted my response also on a previous page on this thread. I have not gotten a response to my response as to the time of writing this post. Were you aware of that or are you speaking to something else? You can see a complete record of what I have done (sent) and received from the IRS in this thread if you read through it.