Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Return Redeeming Lawful Money

Quote Originally Posted by froze25 View Post
    The 1040 and W2 show wages of $20?7.35 no one lawful money reduction or not would pay income taxes on that amount. How does that show success? Who's fooling who here?

Ahhhh.....but the demand has been made....and evidence created........and did we forget about reducing the national debt also?

"End the Fed" or somesuch......

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by froze25 View Post
    The 1040 and W2 show wages of $20?7.35 no one lawful money reduction or not would pay income taxes on that amount. How does that show success? Who's fooling who here?
    froze25, while the LAWFUL MONEY reduction on Line 21 didn't result in a higher refund, it shows there's nothing wrong with including a LM negative on a 1040 return. The filer received no phone call, no letter, no frivolous penalty. Just a refund approval from the IRS according to law. This indicates the IRS is in agreement with David Merrill that UN-privileged, NON-federal income [U.S. notes] can be NON-taxable. In fact this makes the 3rd victory I've witnessed first-hand (unredacted documents) with LAWFUL MONEY IRS filings; and the 4th including my own 7-year success. That makes it four for four with no losses.

The fact you're questioning the success here speaks volumes. You're attempting to influence public opinion. It indicates I was right about you all along; your goal in this thread wasn't a refund at all, but to knock lawful money tax filings as a CABAL operative. Thank you for the validation!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    froze25, while the LAWFUL MONEY reduction on Line 21 didn't result in a higher refund, it shows there's nothing wrong with including a LM negative on a 1040 return. The filer received no phone call, no letter, no frivolous penalty. Just a refund approval from the IRS according to law. This indicates the IRS is in agreement with David Merrill that UN-privileged, NON-federal income [U.S. notes] can be NON-taxable. In fact this makes the 3rd victory I've witnessed first-hand (unredacted documents) with LAWFUL MONEY IRS filings; and the 4th including my own 7-year success. That makes it four for four with no losses.

The fact you're questioning the success here speaks volumes. You're attempting to influence public opinion. It indicates I was right about you all along; your goal in this thread wasn't a refund at all, but to knock lawful money tax filings as a CABAL operative. Thank you for the validation!
    Have I ever claimed that your success never happened? Have I ever said that Redeeming Lawful money doesn't work? Did I do anything other then Point out that the amount of Income in your last post was under what would be considered the "poverty line" and wouldn't be subject to income taxes anyway?

What I have done is document my experience that I have had so far and what I am currently doing. What I can say is that my experience is my own and no one else's. Your paranoia speaks volumes. Could you please tell me how I am a Cabal operative, I didn't get the memo. Could you please explain what evidence you have that makes me a operative of the "Cabal" other then your opinion. Lets use "Shadow Government" instead of Cabal it sounds more sinister. For the record if I am not a member of either.

Did you ever stop to consider that maybe I did something wrong in my filing and that if we can compare two or more we can figure out the error. Perhaps I included too many copies of my pay checks with the 1040? Maybe they didn't like my breakdown of income that I included? Maybe its just poor bad luck and I got the agent that wanted to flag my return, there is more than one agent at the IRS? You see I'm not trying to prove or disprove anything what I am trying to do is improve a process so that others (including myself) may benefit from using Lawful money to reduce the National debt while increasing our resources (money to spend).

I am done arguing with you about who I am or what you think I am doing, you can either help with this process or keep making unsubstantiated claims about who I am or what I work for. I would prefer the help option.
    Last edited by froze25; 04-07-14 at 03:37 PM.

JohnnyCash
    Woke up this morning to discover no activity from the disinfo agents at all their usual hangouts. Began to wonder if you were under the weather, or perhaps the cabalist control grid is falling apart. Anyway, Good to have you here! And thanks for the validation!
    http://src-fla.us/index.php/news2e62...10-ben-fulford
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 04-07-14 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Woke up this morning to discover no activity from the disinfo agents at all their usual hangouts. Began to wonder if you were under the weather, or perhaps the cabalist control grid is falling apart. Anyway, Good to have you here! And thanks for the validation!
    http://src-fla.us/index.php/news2e62...10-ben-fulford
    Free energy devices would be the ultimate game changer, this is totally off topic but something of interest to me as a hobbyist engineer. Two major inputs to anything that is produced is Time and Energy. If Energy could become totally abundant and outside of anyone's or things control society would flourish. I believe that energy is being artificially restricted now through the various alphabet organizations of "Government" (EPA) to prevent the lose of control of the people and the steering of society(s) as a whole. This however would change the power structure of the world because the energy industry would be radically changed and the nations that depend on energy exports would find themselves in the poor house potentially overnight depending on the ease the Free energy device's construction and use. It would also allow for food to be grown in gigantic quantities using power intensive processes such as aqua/hydoponics further eliminating controls. All industrial processes would instantly become cheaper overnight and the living standards of most of the developed would would increase almost instantly with the undeveloped soon to follow. You can see how the "money masters" would fight this from happening to the death. Its unfortunate.

stoneFree
    "Human beings have known for years, many decades even, that there are much better ways of creating energy than by burning fossil fuels. Since the early 1900's there has been a vast conspiracy to suppress this knowledge and those who have the most to lose in releasing free energy technologies were ruthless in their suppression. From Tesla (Ambient Energy) to Ford (Hemp Oil Cars) to Stanley Meyer (Water Fueled Cars) each and every technology that could have changed the world were brutally suppressed by the controllers of our fossil fuel system...

UNTIL NOW!
    US Navy Game Changer - Converting Seawater Into Fuel

http://news.yahoo.com/us-navy-game-c...150544958.html

Washington (AFP) - The US Navy believes it has finally worked out the solution to a problem that has intrigued scientists for decades: how to take seawater and use it as fuel.

The development of a liquid hydrocarbon fuel is being hailed as "a game-changer" because it would significantly shorten the supply chain, a weak link that makes any force easier to attack.
    So why is this a big deal and why did it take the US Navy to announce this technology NOW when we've known about it for decades?

Simple: The SURVIVAL of the US Dollar is 100% dependent upon the people of the world using US Dollars for their purchases of petroleum fuel products!

They call it the "Petro Dollar" because the US requires every nation of the world to buy and sell oil in US Dollars. If not then we invade, bomb and destroy them until they relent. The reasoning is simple: oil is the largest commodity bought and sold on the planet. We consume 92 million barrels per day at $100/barrel...that's over $3T in US Dollars needed per year for oil transactions and much, much more than that needed in reserves at foreign banks to secure these purchases.

Basically, without the need to buy oil in US Dollars then all those US Dollars will come flooding back into the market causing serious hyper inflation and destroying the United States long running ability to run massive deficits.

That is why these new, free energy sources were not allowed to be introduced into the global population...

AND THAT IS WHY IT TOOK THE US NAVY TO BREAK THE NEWS!!!

Perch this on top of all the other anti-dollar news and you have quite the pile of explosive material that this fiat money system is teetering on!

It is happening my friends...stay ready and alert."
    Last edited by stoneFree; 04-08-14 at 01:16 AM.

The US Navy been busy....

The U.S. Navy is planning sea trials for a weapon that can fire a low-cost, 23-pound (10-kg) projectile at seven times the speed of sound using electromagnetic energy, a "Star Wars" technology that will make enemies think twice, the Navy's research chief said. http://news.yahoo.com/u-navy-test-fu...ctor.html?vp=1 and same with the Air Force.
    Last edited by Chex; 04-08-14 at 03:32 PM.

I have been away for a bit working 16 hour days now for about a month is taxing to say the least. Not to mention the spiritual warfare which seems to increase about one when one is about the King's work.

If one reads PADELFORD carefully one will realize that the State Corporation cannot tax one who is not being taxed by the Federal Corporation. In our experience we usually receive the return first from the agent of the Federal Corporation and then we receive a refund later from the State. This has been the routine now for years.

At first however, when it was claimed that I was an ACCOMMODATION PARTY - I had to rebut and counter claim. If you do not recognize that a common law court is convened in those writings then you are gonna have a big headache later because when you are dragged into Court you are gonna be up the creek. They already have established an obligation in your silence. Now the only question is WHY DID YOU NOT FILE?

The last challenge that issues was met with what most might consider "fairy tales" but alas the gainsayer who would propound such as statement is himself deluded - seriously so - for that one is living His-Story within the construct of DEATH. And that is really sad.

Yet I take comfort [She is my Comforter - El Shaddai] in:

Psa 22:9 And yet Thou art He That took me out of the womb: Thou didst cause me trust when I was upon my mother's breasts.

Psa 22:10 I was cast upon Thee from the womb: Thou art my God from my mother's belly.

Psa 22:11 Be not far from me; for trouble is near; For there is none to help.

And those who would help cannot understand. But thou Yehovah understandeth my plight in Yehoshuah. Send now the Comforter to lead me into all truth:

Psa 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Yea, I believe you El Elyon, I believe your promises - please allow me to remind you of your promises so that we can speak together and I might be justified:

Isa 43:26 Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.

I know your Great Promises as I have studied thy Word of LIGHT: thy Torah of Instruction:

Gen 1:3 And Elohim said, Let there be light: and there was light.

And I know that I have been redeemed and that I voluntarily sold myself into bondage but it is by thy GREAT NAME that devils TREMBLE and men quake - Yehoshuah : Yehovah my Savior, my Redeemer, my Kinsman

I AWAKE OUT OF MY SLUMBER to rise up and stand IN COVERTURE of my Husbandman in whom I have placed my Trust - as I prepare to be HOPEFULLY pleasing enough to be selected as His Bride:

Isa 52:1 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.

Isa 52:2 Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.

Isa 52:3 For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.

Looking in the mirror I see the guilty party - IT WAS ME - all this time. I stood adversary to my Creator! Now then noticing I did not create the name that I make a USE of within the VALLEY OF DEATH:

The Comforter she gives me Shade: She teaches me WITHIN the tent: She is my Mother and I shall honor her according to the Royal Law:

Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of El Elyon shall abide under the shadow of El Shaddai.

Psa 91:2 I will say of Yehovah, He is my refuge and my fortress: my Judge; in him will I trust.

For I notice that the Law came to Moses by Yehovah but the Promise came to Abraham by El Shaddai: She is my Mother and I am RE-Created in her Womb [spiritual] : She is WISDOM: She is beautiful:

Honoring my Mother [Lamb], I set about to Honor my Father [Lion] as I sought balance in the Sanctuary between my Intellect and my Spirit: And I found balance by DOING the Law of my Judge: Yehovah is my Judge: and I now can Express my Word because I have Implied my Trust:

What can Rabshekah say to me?

Will he taunt me? to say how can you now say you trust in God - we have you on record in blasphemy against the God you say you trust: So which is it - we are confused: We have you trusting in your god [government] and now you claim you trust in Yehovah?: Thou art double minded for if you Trust in Yehovah you would obey Yehovah:

Isa 36:4 And Rabshakeh said unto them, Say ye now to Hezekiah, Thus saith the great king, the king of Assyria, What confidence is this wherein thou trustest?

Isa 36:5 I say, sayest thou, (but they are but vain words) I have counsel and strength for war: now on whom dost thou trust, that thou rebellest against me?

Isa 36:6 Lo, thou trustest in the staff of this broken reed, on Egypt; whereon if a man lean, it will go into his hand, and pierce it: so is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all that trust in him.

Isa 36:7 But if thou say to me, We trust in the LORD our God: is it not he, whose high places and whose altars Hezekiah hath taken away, and said to Judah and to Jerusalem, Ye shall worship before this altar?

I say ye worship before the alter of you man-king! And now you who Vote - now you, who worship under our Shade, now you wish to make a claim in God - BECAUSE IT SUITS YOU? Not gonna cut it friend:

For Yehovah desires not lip service: Yehovah is from the SHOW ME state! Are you listening to Wisdom? Have you been lulled to sleep in Religion? Have they got you "doped with Religion, and sex and T.V.?"

Listen to it all of it: Especially the line about PEASANTS - SERFS - VILLEINS - SLAVES by consent : steaks on the table MEAT for destruction by REBELLION against the King of kings [1st] and then their king [2nd] in perpetual Rebellion:

And then I learned, I am Micha'el ben Ha Elohim: A Son of the King : I am Free as long as I remain in the Vine: I don't take my Great Gift lightly for it can be taken away IF I choose not to finish the race:

So in regard to those who occupy in the VALLEY OF THE DRY BONES : I speak the Words of Life : The Word of Life: : I AM the Way, the Truth, the Life: and I watch as those dead bones come to life: "Can these bones live?, thou knowest, Yehovah" :

CONTINUED ON NEXT PAGE
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-11-14 at 02:59 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS PAGE

Let us return to our Mother's House and be instructed in Wisdom: For She is a TREE OF LIFE:

Son 8:1 O that thou wert as my brother, that sucked the breasts of my mother! when I should find thee without, I would kiss thee; yea, I should not be despised.

Son 8:2 I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother's house, who would instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate.

Drink of the good wine: The Doctrine which leads to Shalom: So that we might rise as Melchizedok's of that Order: The Israel of El Elyon.

Finding it IMPROPER protocol to argue with the Serpent - CLICK HERE - the Devil

I follow my Ensign who shows me the Way, my guide on : my King who sayeth to the tempter "Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God"

Proverbs 11:1 A false balance is abomination to Yehovah; but a just weight is his delight.

Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto Yehovah; and a false balance is not good.

Deuteronomy 25:13 Thou shalt not have in thy bag divers weights, a great and a small.

Deuteronomy 25:14 Thou shalt not have in thine house divers measures, a great and a small.

Deuteronomy 25:15 But thou shalt have a perfect and just weight, a perfect and just measure shalt thou have: that thy days may be lengthened in the land which Yehovah thy Judge giveth thee.

Deuteronomy 25:16 For all that do such things, and all that do unrighteously, are an abomination unto Yehovah thy Judge.

Zec 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Zec 4:7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.

Zec 4:8 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

Zec 4:9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you.

Rom 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

Rom 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of El Elyon, and Yehoshuah also maketh intercession for us.

My Sign Expresses my Nature:

In capacity as private beneficiary under Yehoshuah the risen Messiah, my Redeemer and my Savior and in whom I trust, and absent status as a customer, and absent any liability assumed in or for any U.S. Person(s), artificial or otherwise, included but not limited to, [the] UNITED NATIONS, and/or [the] UNITED STATES and/or [the] STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA, and/or [the] COUNTY OF WAKE and/or [the] FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM and their persons (artificial or otherwise), absent any express or implied warranties; and, without recourse, and absent surety(ship) and absent accommodation or affiliation in or for [the] INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE and [the] FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM; and, absent claim for or to any benefit received via this writing, and without prejudice, and I claim assurance in Yehoshuah, the Word of El Elyon the original organic depository trust number incun.1454.b5 and I claim assurance under said original organic trust agreement in the name of Yehoshuah, in and unto [the[ MICHAEL J SURNAME, paid in advance by the United States Treasury, and I claim the precious blood of Yehoshuah, my Redeemer in the name of Yehoshuah ben Yehovah, I am michael joseph a redeemed Son of Yehovah in Yehoshuah of the Tribes of Yisrael (Jacob) and I now set my hand to this expression by my free will act with full liability concerning my dominions under my Redeemer, Yehoshuah and absent intent to trespass, but to live in peace with my neighbors:

Say good night Gracie. For the King said STUDY TO SHOW THYSELF APPROVED UNTO EL ELYON.

The battle is not mine to fight - I am a mere witness to the Glory of my Great King and as a witness I shall proclaim His wonderful works: for even if Nebuchadnezzar would have me thrown into the fire - my King can deliver me! For my Trust is SOLID on The Rock - unmoveable, unshakeable, reliable and He will NEVER let me down! And I thus learned to walk on water as Admiral in the King's service! Let the wise understand.

Deu 31:30 And Moses spake in the ears of all the congregation of Israel the words of this song, until they were ended.

See the Attached Song for those who wish to OVERCOME. For those who can see the Estate: and comprehend the complexity of the Corporation Persons:

Luk 16:11 If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?

Luk 16:12 And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?

Are you Trust Worthy? Look in the mirror and ask yourself : Only you and God know for sure! Your money huh? if you think so, then start from the beginning and re-read! Study the account of Cyrus and Ezra and ye will understand the Treasury!

Pro 8:1 Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?
    Pro 8:2 She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.
    Pro 8:3 She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.
    Pro 8:4 Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.

Shalom and Blessings,
    Michael Joseph

Can you understand this Parable - Trees don't talk friend: A Tree is a symbol for a Man:

Jdg 9:8 The trees went forth on a time to anoint a king over them; and they said unto the olive tree, Reign thou over us.

Jdg 9:9 But the olive tree said unto them, Should I leave my fatness, wherewith by me they honour God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?

Jdg 9:10 And the trees said to the fig tree, Come thou, and reign over us.

Jdg 9:11 But the fig tree said unto them, Should I forsake my sweetness, and my good fruit, and go to be promoted over the trees?

Jdg 9:12 Then said the trees unto the vine, Come thou, and reign over us.

Jdg 9:13 And the vine said unto them, Should I leave my wine, which cheereth God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?

Jdg 9:14 Then said all the trees unto the bramble, Come thou, and reign over us.

Jdg 9:15 And the bramble said unto the trees, If in truth ye anoint me king over you, then come and put your trust in my shadow: and if not, let fire come out of the bramble, and devour the cedars of Lebanon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-11-14 at 02:49 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I have been away for a bit working 16 hour days now for about a month is taxing to say the least. Not to mention the spiritual warfare which seems to increase about one when one is about the King's work.

If one reads PADELFORD carefully one will realize that the State Corporation cannot tax one who is not being taxed by the Federal Corporation. In our experience we usually receive the return first from the agent of the Federal Corporation and then we receive a refund later from the State. This has been the routine now for years.

At first however, when it was claimed that I was an ACCOMMODATION PARTY - I had to rebut and counter claim. If you do not recognize that a common law court is convened in those writings then you are gonna have a big headache later because when you are dragged into Court you are gonna be up the creek. They already have established an obligation in your silence. Now the only question is WHY DID YOU NOT FILE?
    Michael, I did file both state and federal. I received a State refund In full, I posted that in an previous page on this thread (Picture of the Check). After the State check arrived I received the Friv Pen letter from the FED IRS. I replied to that Friv Pen letter and posted my response also on a previous page on this thread. I have not gotten a response to my response as to the time of writing this post. Were you aware of that or are you speaking to something else? You can see a complete record of what I have done (sent) and received from the IRS in this thread if you read through it.