Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Return Redeeming Lawful Money

Quote Originally Posted by froze25 View Post
    Ok, I got the letter from the IRS, Here it is suggested replies?
    Attachment 1596
    Temporarily Deleted
    Attachment 1598

I read this: 'We 'MAY' assess a $5000.00 frivolous penalty against STEVEN'

What I see is this: We 'WILL' prosecute STEVEN if we can trick Steven into being Surety for STEVEN.

Never argue the terms of a contract, only argue the validity of whether a contract even exists

Michael, I did file both state and federal. I received a State refund In full, I posted that in an previous page on this thread (Picture of the Check). After the State check arrived I received the Friv Pen letter from the FED IRS. I replied to that Friv Pen letter and posted my response also on a previous page on this thread. I have not gotten a response to my response as to the time of writing this post. Were you aware of that or are you speaking to something else? You can see a complete record of what I have done (sent) and received from the IRS in this thread if you read through it.
    Hey froze25:

I did not realize that you had received your State refund - in fact this makes zero sense. See here is the thing folks if you SOLEY rely upon Law then you might get upset - I equate that as leaning on the shaky reed of Egypt. Fact is we have to deal with men and women and when that happens we have to deal with the ignorance and egos. So we must bear the burden of proof - as we are acting like Trustees making a return is the deed of a Trustee. The beneficiary wants an accounting!

So we need to show the one who created the Use that we are indeed entitled [interesting word, yes] to receive the with-holdings. In other words, I must show the man or woman ACTING in capacity as Agent that he or she has permission and is able to grant the return - by Law. Consider yourself when you were on the job training. Were you not sometimes very cautious so that you might keep your job? What if you boss told you to blatantly disobey the law - what would you do IF YOU NEEDED THE JOB?

As trustee you willingly undertook to obey all of the Laws within the Trust Boundary in which you operate! Every single one! So why are you not a taxpayer, when the one reviewing your return pays tax? Said another way, if you come for judgment, then you must show the judge you are worthy to receive judgment!

A Court is in Session. A verdict is in - no appeal on the docket today - just MY OWN sin.

I have the duty and the obligation as it is my OFFICE to issue a return upon the Beneficiary. But the CQT is subject to a larger Trust structure that created the Use. I cannot practice Law within this Trust Boundary as I am not with a license to handle the Property - all I have access to is the Estate, as Trustee for the CQT. Enter the Attorner - stage left.

There are many laws on the books - but can a law make anybody do anything? HARDLY - we are with choice - and bacon is tasty says the one who would TORT the Creator. No law has the power to enforce its observance. Therefore keeping one's court of record is a key. Identity is another key.

Addressing the Person you, the anonymous living soul created, herein called "froze25" I find that it, "froze25" is subject to the Law Boundary that I helped to create - Saving to Suitors Club. Therefore you as a living soul undertaking in "froze25" by your free will deed and act submitted to the Laws governing this Trust. See how that works? The Superusers here could delete your account at any time subject to their Will - not yours. Are you understanding now? You are a mere user - subject to Laws, Norms, Customs, Rules, that others established. And your mere use, indicates that you are subject.

This is not a threat - so don't take it personally - this is a lesson in Trust Law. Hopefully you can make the connections.

The Law Giver is Sovereign. See how Adam and Eve became an Out-Law in regard to the Creator and served instead the Created. So what is new under the Sun?

Have the Kings and Queens of this age blinded you? If you say I don't believe what you are laying down - well you make my point for me in such a statement. If all there is for you is the Kings and Queens, then SERVE them if you make a use of their Claims. What exactly do you believe? Said another way - WHERE EXACTLY IS YOUR TRUST?

Is the foregoing practical - you had better believe it is!

Lets say my mother in law gives my eight year old son $800. And my son tells me he want to buy a shot gun. Do you think I will let him use it now? He would need to show me that he is competent first before I would allow him to make such a purchase. See now a higher power?

ALL SOULS are subject to the higher power!

Eze 18:1 The word of the LORD came unto me again, saying,
    Eze 18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Come let us plead together - REMIND ME - of my Promises [Law Duties] so that you might be Justified! A promise unclaimed is one not fulfilled.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-11-14 at 05:45 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

JohnnyCash
    Regarding this Redeeming Lawful Money success: http://www.ctcwarrior.com/1040_Success.pdf
    The refund check just arrived: http://www.ctcwarrior.com/1040refund.jpg
    And the state refund arrived before the Federal.

Sweet, Johnny. I am still waiting for a response to my response. I have still not gotten my green card back for the return receipt attached with it.

Sweet, Johnny. I am still waiting for a response to my response. I have still not gotten my green card back for the return receipt attached with it.
    Guess what was in the Post office Box when I got home the return receipt card stamped, not signed "received April 8, 2014" I will post it scanned later tonight when I get a chance.

JohnnyCash
    Nevermind me, I don't think froze25 is fooling anyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Nevermind me, I don't think froze25 is fooling anyone here.
    Johnny, are you back to the I am not really doing what I say I am doing thing?

JohnnyCash
    Thank you Famspear. Your comments are a constant source of validation and motivation.
    http://www.ctcwarrior.com/LAWFULMONEY4DUMMIES.pdf

Update - Still no response since they received my reply on April 8th, 2014

Thanks for the update. Please continue to keep us apprised of the developments in this case, I am watching this with interest.

Update - Still no response since they received my reply on April 8th, 2014