Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: 1st Return Redeeming Lawful Money

Yes, thank you Michael Joseph;

I heard from an otherwise quiet suitor today. As you might expect I am getting a lot of success stories this time of year. I only take special note of the demonstrations that portray contemplation.

This is a couple with the husband receiving full refunds for some time now. His wife started redeeming lawful money with direct deposit about May, 2013 on her Signature Card and for whatever reason, when filing they just filed for a full refund of all her withholdings. I imagine this is because the 1040 Form does not really accommodate special conditions. The IRS has recalculated her Refund accordingly - that is to say to Refund only for two-thirds the tax year!

They are giving her some time before sending the Refund Check for her to contest their reevaluation of her liability but the suitor is sanitizing a file for me to share and will let me know if there are any snags in getting the Treasury Check.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post

We don't argue that we do not have any income -that would be untrue.
    I was wondering the use of that word 'income" but after looking it up you are absolutely right.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    I was wondering the use of that word 'income" but after looking it up you are absolutely right.
    Would anyone argue that a house can be constructed absent a foundation?

Usufruct is based in Rights. But what is Right? Right is Property. But Property begs a legal relationship and that begs a TRUST.

So one cannot contemplate Usufruct without first contemplating the Trust.

INCOME. The gain which proceeds from property, labor, or business; it is applied particularly to individuals; the income of the government is usually called revenue.

OF denotes progeny. A child is OF [its/his] parents. Therefore a child can be even an incorporeal concept [legal identity] established by a settlor.

Just as YHVH desires worship and love [homage and service] so too does the State/Kings of their persons. The terms blind a man because said man cannot see CAPACITY. He acts in and for an established business entity OF some government.

Consider Law to be a Thing for a moment. Then to make a Use of a Thing that belongs to another would subject the user to the Terms of Use established by the one who created the Thing. So then to make a use of Law is to gain a benefit. Sort of like sitting under a shade tree in the desert is to gain a benefit.

The end user by his own deed implies his/her trust as one uses a thing/law established by another. If one does not take shade under a particular tree, then one might be an OUTLAW in my foregoing analogy.

Jdg 9:8 The trees went forth on a time to anoint a king over them; and they said unto the olive tree, Reign thou over us.

Jdg 9:14 Then said all the trees unto the bramble, Come thou, and reign over us.

Jdg 9:15 And the bramble said unto the trees, If in truth ye anoint me king over you, then come and put your trust in my shadow: and if not, let fire come out of the bramble, and devour the cedars of Lebanon.

Comment: Clearly in the foregoing analogy Trees are Men. The bramble is the Thorn Bush - which is The Satan. The shadow is the governments established by the "Prince of this World". This is clearly one trust. Reference Jeremiah 17:5

Jer 17:5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

Comment: However another trust exists that is just outside the door of most peoples comprehension. I find it amazing that the Bible is the most readily available book on the face of this planet and yet, most never get around to truly studying it. It holds the keys. And for those who will seek the Righteousness of The Way - they will find them. And now the 2nd trust: Ref Jeremiah 17:7

Jer 17:7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the MOST HIGH Shall abide under the shadow of THE ALMIGHTY.

Psa 91:2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress: My God; in Him will I trust.

Comment: Have you been Re-Venue-ed? For the great fisherman put everything in perspective - in the Great book of Acts: The apostles who in and of themselves are a Parable within a Parable - Peter being a symbol of the Church in the latter two days [2k years]:

Act 5:29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said,It is necessary to obey God rather than men.

Comment: And replacing the 450 Baal priests that Elijah withstood with 450 lawyers - one begins to gain perspective. For just as their was TWO Enochs, there are TWO Simons, and one understanding will see TWO Jesus'. One lawless anti-Christ [Jesus] and one Righteous Jesus.

Now then, is their any need of gold? The princes of this age trade in the trust of their subjects. Said subjects establish themselves in their estate in their DEEDS. Said deeds are registered to keep an accurate accounting. So that judgment can be issued.

Now do not misunderstand me - government is good! But the debtor is slave to the lender. So then what of government that has to pledge its citizenry as surety for the mortgage? Look around what do you see?

I see a people that willingly enslave themselves for absolutely NOTHING in exchange! Yep that too reminds me of this:

Isa 52:3 For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed not with silver

Isa 52:4 For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them for nothing.

Isa 52:5 Now therefore, what do I here, saith the LORD, that My People hath been taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and My name continually every day is blasphemed.

Isa 52:6 Therefore My People shall know My name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am He That doth speak: behold, it is I.

Isa 52:7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

Comment: There is nothing new under the Sun. Look around you are in Egypt. But El Elyon is on the Throne and Yehoshuah is the Prime Minister [High Priest] working in the Government of Elohim which rules the Universe. So we are left with CHOICE whom we shall serve [worship/love].

Paul understood....

Rom 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye present yourselves servants for obedience, ye are servants to him whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Comment: Stretch the tent chords of the mind a bit to understand Romans 6:16. What was the sin in the garden? Ultimately The Man and his wife Loved and took Shadow under another Lawgiver [the Created]. So what is new under the Sun? They served the created instead of the Creator!

Now re-read Romans 6:16 and see the created as the devices of man [sin] and the Creator as the Righteousness of Elohim [The Word] whereupon the Word establishes The Way.

Have your been Re-Venue-ed? Did you do it to yourself?

Hos 6:9 And as troops of robbers wait for a man, so the company of priests murder in the way by consent: for they commit lewdness.

Comment: "Murder in the way" - a methodology established by Balaam, the priest, to entrap an ignorant people by placing a choice before them. Therefore in their ignorance they curse themselves.

Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Comment: Enjoy those billion statutes - be sure to read them all. Finding I have no standing in the heavenly court as I am naked in my transgression, I appeal to my Advocate before the Throne [Yehoshuah]. For the D.A. [Satan] is right, I have transgressed the Law and, I am guilty. I am left without recourse, I brought this on my own head.

Consider carefully with the hat of a King placed upon your head. Those who transgress the Trust Agreement are now without the camp [Kingdom]. Each office has bylaws that govern its performance - and those undertaking in office are then subject to the Terms of its Use.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-15-14 at 06:48 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    It does not matter what "income" is... "Income" is only a factor used in calculating the "usage fee" (aka "tax") IF one is using FRNs (private credit of FED).

The billions of U.S. codes and statutes are only a smokescreen to divert attention from this truth. And are quite effective.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    It does not matter what "income" is... "Income" is only a factor used in calculating the "usage fee" (aka "tax") IF one is using FRNs (private credit of FED).

The billions of U.S. codes and statutes are only a smokescreen to divert attention from this truth. And are quite effective.

It always matters, the nature and character of anything. Understanding, perceiving things incoherent to their nature is delusion - a world of illusions. Perceiving things according to law, like Michael Joseph points out is knowledge.

That pointed out I can certainly agree with your points about usage fee. As I work with older suitors who were claiming a refund on FICA and Social Security "Tax" your point is amplified Doug. Discussion demanded we ascertain why these obvious insurance policies are considered a "tax" at all? [Federal Insurance Contributions Act and Social Security Insurance.]

Answer: Because the amount you pay by way of Premiums is not set in a standard way but rather in proportion to how much "income" you bring in during the tax year.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Would anyone argue that a house can be constructed absent a foundation? Usufruct is based in Rights.

But what is Right? Right is Property.

But Property begs a legal relationship and that begs a TRUST. So one cannot contemplate Usufruct without first contemplating the Trust.

Now do not misunderstand me - government is good! But the debtor is slave to the lender. So then what of government that has to pledge its citizenry as surety for the mortgage?

Look around what do you see?

I see a people that willingly enslave themselves for absolutely NOTHING in exchange! Have your been Re-Venue-ed? Did you do it to yourself? Shalom, MJ
    July 15 2014

Greetings!

IN THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR TALBOT COUNTY, MARYLAND

TRISTATE CAPITAL BANK *
    Plaintiff/Judgment Creditor *

v.
    *Case No. 20-C-12-008151
    WILLIAM G. CORACE *
    Defendant/Judgment Debtor *

SHERIFF'S SALE OF VALUABLE PERSONAL PROPERTY

STATE OF MARYLAND
    TALBOT COUNTY, TO WIT:

By virtue of a Writ of Execution issued by the Circuit Court for Talbot County, Maryland, and to me as said Sheriff of Talbot County (the "Sheriff"), directed at the suit of TriState Capital Bank v. William G. Corace, Case No. 20-C-12-008151, I have seized and taken into execution all the right and title, claim, interest, and estate both at law and in equity of the said Defendant William G. Corace, in, to, and about the following described personal property:

Too much to list...............

The deposit will be placed on the credit card that was used to register for the Auction.

The remaining balance must be paid in U.S. currency or certified check made payable to "Sheriff of Talbot County."

No personal or business checks will be accepted. Everything is sold "As Is" with no warranties of any kind.

The Sheriff reserves the right to reject any bids.

Dallas Pope, Sheriff

Talbot County, Maryland

SUBSTITUTE TRUSTEES’ SALE OF VALUABLE Under and by virtue of the power of sale contained in that certain Deed of Trust from William G. Corace (“Corace”) to Linda S. Cheezum and W. Moorhead Vermilye, Trustees, dated September 12, 2001, and recorded among the Land Records of Talbot County, Maryland, at Book 1023, page 902, as modified (collectively, the “Deed of Trust”), the holder of the indebtedness secured by said Deed of Trust (the “Noteholder”), having subsequently appointed Eric S. Schuster and Bradley J. Swallow as Substitute Trustees in the place of the former trustees by instrument duly executed, acknowledged, and recorded among the Land Records of Talbot County, Maryland, default having occurred under the terms of the Deed of Trust and at the request of the parties as secured thereby, the undersigned Substitute Trustees (collectively, the “Trustees”) will offer for sale at public auction on the steps of the Circuit Court for Talbot County, Maryland, 11 North Washington Street, Easton, Maryland 21601 on:

http://realestate.alexcooper.com/fil...-legal-ad3.pdf
    Last edited by Chex; 07-16-14 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    It always matters, the nature and character of anything. Understanding, perceiving things incoherent to their nature is delusion - a world of illusions. Perceiving things according to law, like Michael Joseph points out is knowledge.

That pointed out I can certainly agree with your points about usage fee. As I work with older suitors who were claiming a refund on FICA and Social Security "Tax" your point is amplified Doug. Discussion demanded we ascertain why these obvious insurance policies are considered a "tax" at all? [Federal Insurance Contributions Act and Social Security Insurance.]

Answer: Because the amount you pay by way of Premiums is not set in a standard way but rather in proportion to how much "income" you bring in during the tax year.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Yes, it does matter, but not in regard to it (income) itself being taxed. It isn't.

I am not getting (nor asking for) a refund of FICA or Social Security. I am only getting a refund of Federal and State "income tax" withheld.

However, I CAN (and SHOULD) include the FICA or Social Security withholding amounts in the total amount of lawful money demanded on line 21, because:
    1. those transaction amounts were rightly presumed to be FRNs and occurred as derivatives of the gross income paid BEFORE those amounts could be "redeemed";
    and,
    2. I have on the record stated my demand since 9/15/2011 as: "lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions".

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Yes, it does matter, but not in regard to it (income) itself being taxed. It isn't.

I am not getting (nor asking for) a refund of FICA or Social Security. I am only getting a refund of Federal and State "income tax" withheld.

However, I CAN (and SHOULD) include the FICA or Social Security withholding amounts in the total amount of lawful money demanded on line 21, because:
    1. those transaction amounts were rightly presumed to be FRNs and occurred as derivatives of the gross income paid BEFORE those amounts could be "redeemed";
    and,
    2. I have on the record stated my demand since 9/15/2011 as: "lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions".

You treat FICA and SSI as tax. Not insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    You treat FICA and SSI as tax. Not insurance.

Insurance would be private contract while tax is for public purpose.

That is a productive mental model - thank you!

The only thing keeping the Federal Reserve System an instrumentality of government is that Congress has allowed it to issue stock certificates (notes) that are designed to reduce in value over time. Ergo the remedy:

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...