Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Return Redeeming Lawful Money

Quote Originally Posted by froze25 View Post
    And this is a sample check that I have another 48 of from the the rest of the year.
    Attachment 1528
    Re: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ll=1#post12280

Good notation on Line 21.

I would change "Net Pay" to "Regular Pay" (also add lines for any "Overtime Pay" and "Holiday Pay", however your Payroll Register lists them)

Re: this message: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ll=1#post12284

CAUTION: And after looking at your stamp, it would leave some doubt as to whether you demanded lawful money for all transactions. This is WHY I use my exact wording handwritten only on the FRONT of all my checks and deposit slips: lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions 12 USC 411, 95a(2) In this way, all transactions are covered, like direct deposits, debit cards, trades, EFTs, etc.

Suggestion: File in your local county registrar a notarized "Affidavit in Support of Demanding Lawful Money for All Transactions, nunc pro tunc, January ___, 2013" [date you starting your demands].

Also include the Notary's Certificate of Commission, proving s/he was a notary at the time of your signing.

See my Proof of Life filing for examples of a filing cover sheet and a Notary Certificate.

Be sure to get 2 certified copies of your filing back out from the registrar so you can scan and upload that to your 1040 folder that you create on Google Drive for easy reference by the IRS if they want to check that link that you include on your Lawful Money Demand Schedule. You could also include a copy with your 1040 filing just as a good faith gesture to show your demand starting date.

You may also want review all of my Declarations, as they may have been a factor in the honoring of my demands and 1040 reductions for the past two years.

P.S. Here is a sample affidavit: (no legal advice is given or to be construed)

AFFIDAVIT
    In Support of
    Demanding Lawful Money for All Transactions, nunc pro tunc, January ___, 2013

JOHN H. DOE, being duly sworn, does hereby solemnly declare:

1. That the Undersigned, JOHN H. DOE, hereinafter "AFFIANT", is over the age of eighteen (18) years and competent to testify; and further,
    2. That AFFIANT has first hand knowledge of the facts testified to herein; and further,
    3. That the facts testified to are true, correct, certain, and not misleading; and further,
    4. That it was, is, and always will be the intent and deed of the Undersigned to demand lawful money for all transactions, nunc pro tunc, January __, 2013, per 12 USC 411; and further,
    5. That it was, is, and always will be the intent and deed of the Undersigned to demand full discharge for all transactions, nunc pro tunc, January __, 2013, per 12 USC 95a(2); and further,

Further AFFIANT sayeth naught.

JOHN H. DOE, by _________________________________, Agent, January ___, 2014 A.D.
    All rights reserved

STATE OF................................)
    ..............................................) ss.
    COUNTY OF___________________)

On the ______ day of ____________________, 20____ A.D., before me, the above signatory personally appeared before me and proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence to be the person whose name is subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he or she executed the same in his or her authorized capacity and as a free act and deed, and that by his or her signature on the instrument, the person or the entity upon behalf of which the person acted, signed under oath or asseveration, and accepts the truth thereof.

Last edited by doug555; 12-28-13 at 01:59 AM.

Doug, I went to the county clerks office they said that the affidavit was un-recordable, since it had nothing to do with a court-case or a real-estate transaction but suggested that I put it in the miscellaneous file at the court records office and they would file it there so I did, this is what I got. They took it stamped it received and said that it was in the miscellaneous file and if I wanted a certified copy of it I would just need to provide them with the date it was put into miscellaneous but they also stamped 2 other originals for me that I kept. Also got my banks notary to to notarize it for me just for fun he also read the document but did not ask me about it all he asked was what it was for and I said to make a public record of my demand he then wrote that in his log book.
    Name:  taxes3-Sanitized.jpg
Views: 1823
Size:  26.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by froze25 View Post
    Doug, I went to the county clerks office they said that the affidavit was un-recordable, since it had nothing to do with a court-case or a real-estate transaction but suggested that I put it in the miscellaneous file at the court records office and they would file it there so I did, this is what I got. They took it stamped it received and said that it was in the miscellaneous file and if I wanted a certified copy of it I would just need to provide them with the date it was put into miscellaneous but they also stamped 2 other originals for me that I kept. Also got my banks notary to to notarize it for me just for fun he also read the document but did not ask me about it all he asked was what it was for and I said to make a public record of my demand he then wrote that in his log book.
    Name:  taxes3-Sanitized.jpg
Views: 1823
Size:  26.3 KB
    Well done Steven! That is exactly where mine is too, under Miscellaneous Notices. That is why I said "county registrar". But you did great!!! Bravo! Glad the clerk was so helpful.

Perhaps if you had used a Cover Sheet (like in my Proof of Life), it would have made it easier too, since the special wording I use triggers their cooperation for some reason.

REMINDER - IMPORTANT: Be sure to later get the Notary's Certificate of Commission (WITH COUNTY SEAL ON IT) from the Clerk at the Courthouse the next time you go, and then get it added to your affidavit filing to make it "full-proof". This is VITAL, even if "they" may say it is unnecessary. Most people skip this step and thereby leave that presumption (of Notary not being a legitimate notary at the time of signing) unrebutted. Don't let this loophole be available for them to use later in court to discharge your case, OK? (no legal advice given or to be construed).

Best regards,
    Doug
    Last edited by doug555; 01-11-14 at 08:14 PM.

Ok, so now my basic question is, from past experience has anyone included that filing with thier return, would they do/not do it and why? Is it to serve as back up later? If so how would you apply it? I can probably get the Notary's*Certificate of Commission*(WITH COUNTY SEAL ON) on monday, I did this all with the county ckerks office so I think I need to go there for it. Agree / disagree?
    Last edited by froze25; 12-28-13 at 04:02 AM. Reason: add information

David, I would like to start a new thread in honor of 100 years of Federal Reserve dishonorable behavior, titled 'Presumption of Voluntary Debt Servitude.' It will define the legal structure of our present situation, which should then shed some light on how to extricate the free man from the statutory government.

100 years ago the US government chartered a central bank, the Federal Reserve (see 12 USC). The primary feature of this central bank was that it had/has a monopoly on loaning debt to the government. It does this by issuing non-interest bearing notes (a note is evidence of a debt) called FRN's, in exchange for interest bearing Treasury bonds (a bond is evidence of a debt). These bonds are then sold to the rentier class or retained by the Fed; interest is paid on the bonds yearly. The initial charter was for 20 years, so in 1933 the charter came up for renewal. By this time, the US (corporate) government had borrowed enough money to be unable to pay the interest on it, so Congress passed JR792 (a Joint Resolution is not law, and only applies to the corporate government) admitting that the federal government was bankrupt, and FDR issued a presidential edict creating a trust, and pledging all the assets of the US (corporate) government into the trust, to be held by the bankers as collateral for the now unpayable debt. At the same time, the Labor Department began issuing birth certificates (a certificate is proof of ownership) for all new-born Americans. By issuing these certificates, after first registering the birth (regis: king; registration assigns ownership to the king), the US corp-gov was claiming ownership of its citizens, and pledging them as collateral for its debts.

Since there is nothing in the Constitution that authorizes the govt to claim ownership of its citizens, the legal sleight of hand began with the creation of Social Security, posited as a 'social contract' which would provide security for Americans in their old age. The SC later ruled that SS is not a contract, it is a welfare program, but it is also voluntary, and taxes may be collected to support its costs. A condition of volunteering for SS is to select a domicile in Washington, DC, the only territory within the continental US where the federal (corporate) govt has exclusive jurisdiction. By volunteering for SS, the free man becomes a 'contracted' voluntary debt slave. The contract, which is itself unconscionable (containing conditions which no honest man would offer, and no intelligent man would knowingly accept), makes the free man into a 14th Amendment citizen, a 'US citizen,' and a statutory citizen. Such a citizen has no Constitutional rights, having contracted them away to the US corp-gov; now all laws, rules, and statutes apply to this citizen. All his assets and all his future labor are pledged to the collateral for the corp-gov debt, so the state now has an interest in protecting its property, and can apply endless statutes (statutes are municipal law, enforceable only through contract), and normally applied to your corporate person, the legal persona created by your birth certificate, and enrolled into the trust against/without your consent.

All Federal Reserve banks are willing participants in this debt servitude scam. Note that the central bank never loaned any money to the corp-gov, it only loaned your credit. When it 'buys' Treasury bonds from the corp-gov, it 'pays' for them with newly printed currency, debt notes, not money. Every time you endorse a paycheck, you are taking responsibility for the creation of this amount of debt. Your employer and the bank cheerfully report the amounts of debt money you accepted responsibility for, and the IRS then expects you to pay 'income tax' as your share of the cost of paying the interest on this debt. The banks and the corp-gov, which is owned by the banks, understand that they will never pay off the debt; it is in their interest to increase the debt, thus increasing the interest due to them for creating the debt notes to 'pay for' all this debt. It is a scam to take money from you through taxes, and give it to the bankers, whose only contribution was to coerce politicians into setting up the scam. Money and power...

Now, today, the IRS keeps a permanent record (for the US Treasury) of all the debt you endorse. When you demand lawful money, you are taking the transaction out of the bankruptcy system. You are not using the Federal Reserve credit system, so no obligation to pay income tax is incurred. And because you use lawful money to buy things, no capture of the ownership of the asset occurs; the asset is not pledged as collateral for the corp-gov debt. So you can obtain legal title to the asset. However, if you do not rebut the presumption that you are a statutory citizen, the IRS will presume that the asset is pledged as collateral, making you subject to other taxes on property.

Note that the corp-gov has no right to confiscate your property and pledge it as collateral to the banks without your consent. They presume that you gave consent when you signed up for SS, and that you are continuing to consent when you do business with a Federal Reserve bank without rebutting their presumption that you want to deal in debt notes. However, the nature of a trust is that the Trustee (the Sec of the Treasury, who is an employee of the IMF) holds and protects your assets for you the beneficiary. You don't own the assets, as the corp-gov has registered them (claimed ownership) due to the residual debt involved in using debt notes instead of money. Debt cannot discharge debt; a FRN is a promise to pay, not payment, so 'purchasing' an asset with debt creates a lien in favor of the debt issuer, the Federal Reserve. Thus legal title remains with the corp-gov, and you get only equitable title, the right to use the asset. So by creating this trust, the corp-gov could claim legal title to your assets without compensation, because the assets are still 'yours to use.' However, this arrangement makes confiscation much easier should the banks decide that you are not being a good corporate citizen...

Many comments on this web site have stated that the state 'owns' your legal name, and that you can't 'own' anything legally because you have 'no money.' The state registered your name, and they put the name into the trust, thus making a presumption that you wanted to contribute to paying off the bankers. The state owns (holds equitable title to) all the assets in the trust. The state owns the legal entity YOUR FULL NAME, and allows you to use it, but doing so gifts all your assets to them as collateral on the debt. So you need to make your demand for lawful money, ab initio (in the beginning) and nunc pro tunc (now for then) and file it in the public record. This rebutts the original presumption that you wanted your assets pledged to the debt (they would not have been in the trust if you had been using lawful money from the beginning), you have discharged all debt claims against your estate; you have taken your assets out of the bankruptcy trust and claimed their legal ownership to yourself, you the living man. However, your corporate person is still a US citizen, a statutory employee of the corp-gov. YOUR FULL NAME is still under the jurisdiction of our current statutory courts. Statutory courts are not recognized by the Constitution; they are creations of the executive branch of our corporate government. They operate under contract law as defined in the Uniform Commercial Code. When you make your demand for lawful money and reside outside of Washington, DC, you are not in contract with the Federal government, so you can now rebut the presumption that you are a surety for your corporate person. Note that statutes, which are not law, but are basically corporate rules, only apply to corporate employees. If the statutory court cannot show a contract that you the living man have knowingly entered into with the state, they have no jurisdiction over you. Statutory courts never have jurisdiction over natural persons: contracts must be between equals, and the court is a corporate subdivision of the corp-gov, thus it can only deal with other corporations. Thus if the court cannot prove that you are surety for your corporate person, they can not make any claim against you the living man.

Comments, corrections, and criticism are invited.

Freed

Please Note These Two Corrections:

1. The claim by the corporate government to your assets and labor does not arise from the use of Federal Reserve Notes: it arises from the presumption that you are a voluntary debt slave, as indicated by your use of the transmitting utility (YOUR FULL NAME). This legal entity, a limited liability corporate subdivision of the corporate government, is owned by the state. You the living man have no claim to it now or later. You have a legal name which when not written in all capital letters is you the living man, and the state has no claim on that entity. Use it.

2. The obligation to pay income taxes arises from the use of FRN's, and also from the use of YOUR FULL NAME on your employment contract: this confirms the presumption that you voluntarily agree to gift your income to the state. The W-4 also confirms the presumption that you want your pay to be taxed 'as if you were a government employee.' The state can then tax you on the use of your income! This tax is assigned to YOUR FULL NAME, but since you agreed to be employed under your LLC, and you endorsed the paychecks, you have now confirmed the presumption that you have agreed to be a debt slave to the corporate government, so you are now the surety for the LLC's debts.

Freed

Great post, this book has a lot of info on the subject of pulling yourself out of the "system" its called the errant sovereign handbook this is volume one. http://www.1215.org/lawnotes/soverei...n-handbook.pdf I heard about it on a talk shoe call. Its a very interesting read.

This is volume 2 that assumes you have done what the the author suggests in volume 1

http://www.hourofthetime.com/1-LF/De...k_Volume_2.pdf
    That website has a ton of info on it if you dig for it.

For full disclosure I have done nothing in either volume myself.

Back to my last post, as to sending in the affidavit that I filed with my return. Has anyone done/not done that, success/failure, reasons for either?
    Last edited by froze25; 12-28-13 at 03:06 PM.

I'm in the same boat. However, I modified my Signature Card last year, prior to that years first paycheck..., so slightly different scenario. I won't be submitting photo-copies of checks processed.

And seeing ag maniac's instruction, I too modified my W-4, but still had some withholding. I believe David suggested that. Sorry if I misspeak for him. I further plan to again submit a new W-4 again, for this current year, & each and every subsequent year I am blessed with continued employment.

Wow, I have been away from our site here for much too long.
    This is precisely what I have been "agonizing" over. Thanks doug555 & froze25.
    I have flown through the posts, so have not gone into the links provided as of yet. But, have fretted over "process" as year end approached. Will read through, digest what I can, & seek clarity when I feel turned about. Thanks folks!

Freed, did you indeed start a separate thread on this discussion of yours?
    I am curious about 1 additional step I took this past year beyond making my demand for lawful money at my bank, (via modified signature card); I published a Legal Notice making / stating my Declaration of Independence.

This solemn declaration made notice of my right to expatriate absolute, my res in trust to the foreign jurisdiction known as the municipal corporation of the District of Columbia, a democracy, and return to the Republic.

It went on to further declare any and all past & present political ties implied by operation of law or otherwise in trust with the democracy is hereby dissolved. This affidavit was first notarized, then published for 2 consecutive weeks.

Beyond this step I am unclear with whom this Official published notice should next be placed on file with, so as to obtain a status completely removed & no longer a US Citizen. Would, as you describe above I next somehow file or place the subsequent affidavit of publication received from the newspaper with my states, Secretary of State?

Hope that was clearly articulated, but this process is basically unknown to me & like froze, when at the county clerks, froze was fortunate to interact with helpful folks, getting pointed over to the county registrar. Being newbie here I merely wish to act & take purposeful steps. And so while making mistakes can be a learning process, truly there is limited time I myself have for tackling these things. Basically, its not laziness, but more a desire to accomplish much with the limited time I can devote toward this.

Regardless, of your response on this, or lack there of, Thanks for a great write up, and detailed description of what is for some, (me), a bit of a confusing several topics. You write clearly and flesh out detail & that's a gift. There are any number of really bright folks here. I will be excited if some make comment on your presentment.

David, I would like to start a new thread in honor of 100 years of Federal Reserve dishonorable behavior, titled 'Presumption of Voluntary Debt Servitude.'
    I was confused about the title.