Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Return Redeeming Lawful Money

Mark Allen, David did start a new thread titled Presumption of Debt Servitude; it is starting to attract some interest. As to your Declaration of Independence, that is an interesting approach, and I am not sure what should or needs to be done with it. If you follow the new thread, my view is that you should make your demand for lawful money, now, ab initio, and nunc pro tunc, and file it in the public record (County Clerk), then serve it on your bank and on the Regional Federal Reserve Bank for your region. The Regional FR Bank is a more reasonable agent for the Federal Reserve, and it is through the action of their debt instruments (FRN's) that the lien on your assets is maintained in the Treasury Trust held in YOUR NAME. So noticing the Regional FR Bank puts the whole FR system on notice that you are rebutting the presumption that you want to be a debt slave. David suggests putting all these records into a District Court file, but that may be difficult. My view is that if you have a good safe place to store them yourself, that is good enough. Since your Declaration is against the federal government, the Secretary of State is not involved. You might try including it in your tax return, since that corporation actually maintains your Treasury account records. But you will need to inform the IRS that you are demanding lawful money, or they will consider your Declaration an act of war. You the natural person have the right to cancel your contract with the Treasury, by ordering the Trustee (Sec of Treasury) to redeem your estate out of debt collateral using lawful money. Then you have the right to change the domicile of YOUR NAME to an address outside DC (and outside the Federal Districts, such as NC 282720). You do that by recording YOUR NAME as a dba with the secretary of State. Sounds like you are making good use of your limited time, and thanks for the kind words about my writing style.

Freed

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Allan View Post
    Freed, did you indeed start a separate thread on this discussion of yours?
    I am curious about 1 additional step I took this past year beyond making my demand for lawful money at my bank, (via modified signature card); I published a Legal Notice making / stating my Declaration of Independence.

This solemn declaration made notice of my right to expatriate absolute, my res in trust to the foreign jurisdiction known as the municipal corporation of the District of Columbia, a democracy, and return to the Republic.

It went on to further declare any and all past & present political ties implied by operation of law or otherwise in trust with the democracy is hereby dissolved. This affidavit was first notarized, then published for 2 consecutive weeks.

Beyond this step I am unclear with whom this Official published notice should next be placed on file with, so as to obtain a status completely removed & no longer a US Citizen. Would, as you describe above I next somehow file or place the subsequent affidavit of publication received from the newspaper with my states, Secretary of State?

Hope that was clearly articulated, but this process is basically unknown to me & like froze, when at the county clerks, froze was fortunate to interact with helpful folks, getting pointed over to the county registrar. Being newbie here I merely wish to act & take purposeful steps. And so while making mistakes can be a learning process, truly there is limited time I myself have for tackling these things. Basically, its not laziness, but more a desire to accomplish much with the limited time I can devote toward this.

Regardless, of your response on this, or lack there of, Thanks for a great write up, and detailed description of what is for some, (me), a bit of a confusing several topics. You write clearly and flesh out detail & that's a gift. There are any number of really bright folks here. I will be excited if some make comment on your presentment.
    One thing, I always am freshly shaven and wear a suite and tie when ever I am conducting business whether that be banking, political or any other dealings that I care about the outcome. People treat you very differently if you look professional and keep a calm demeanor. You aren't there to fight with them you just want to do it the right way and need some help. It may not be the way it should be but it is that way.

Quote Originally Posted by froze25 View Post
    One thing, I always am freshly shaven and wear a suite and tie when ever I am conducting business whether that be banking, political or any other dealings that I care about the outcome. People treat you very differently if you look professional and keep a calm demeanor. You aren't there to fight with them you just want to do it the right way and need some help. It may not be the way it should be but it is that way.

Good advice! I hope I used mothballs....

In a different thread I mentioned I had published my personal Declaration of Independence. Within that
    declaration I published my name as, Mark Allan of the NOUMEN family.

It was done this way from a common law practice I was told, so as to differentiate the name from the "occupation".
    ie, MILLER vs miller the occupation, BARBER vs barber, you get the drift...

Today I mailed my returns in to the Fed and NY. I will update as things unfold.

Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post

So you need to make your demand for lawful money, ab initio (in the beginning) and nunc pro tunc (now for then) and file it in the public record. This constitutes the appearance which proves that you are not legally incompetent, and it collapses the trust. Further, since you are rebutting the original presumption that you wanted your assets pledged to the debt (they would not have been in the trust if you had been using lawful money from the beginning), you have discharged all debt claims against your estate...
    Q1: So, "ab initio" and "nunc pro tunc" makes the demand for lawful money effective all the way back to when the trust was set up? (Just double-taking the "too good to be true" vibe about this lol)

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post

P.S. I believe the Lawful Money Demand issue is CRITICAL, because we cannot claim anything as property if private credit of Fed is used to purchase it.
    Including big-ticket items like cars and homes? If so.....

If people made their lawful money demand when buying their home, would their homes have not been foreclosed upon? And would the lawful money demand eliminate the need for quiet title and accepting the deed? Anyone done this?

JohnnyCash
    Bank/mortgage company doesn't loan you lawful money. It creates new Fed Reserve currency under the pretense of lending it. That's really the core of the fraud isn't it?

BTW, this appears to be someone's first Lawful Money tax return:
    http://jesse2012.com/W2_2013.jpg
    http://jesse2012.com/1040_LM_1.jpg
    http://jesse2012.com/1040_LM_3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Bank/mortgage company doesn't loan you lawful money.
    I'm aware of that; I thought the house/car payments made with the demand would "undo" the private credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Q1: So, "ab initio" and "nunc pro tunc" makes the demand for lawful money effective all the way back to when the trust was set up? (Just double-taking the "too good to be true" vibe about this lol)
    Sooo, the (void) ab initio voids the trust, then the nunc pro tunc is for the day the demand begins? Or does nunc pro tunc start from the beginning of the trust, too?

Nunc pro tunc -- "acts allowed to be done after the time when they should be done with a retroactive
    effect."

So "should be done" is whenever I say it is?