Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Return Redeeming Lawful Money

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Sooo, the (void) ab initio voids the trust, then the nunc pro tunc is for the day the demand begins? Or does nunc pro tunc start from the beginning of the trust, too?

Nunc pro tunc -- "acts allowed to be done after the time when they should be done with a retroactive
    effect."

So "should be done" is whenever I say it is?
    My personal opinion in this matter is that "IF I would have known" - about lawful money THEN I would have used it - is not good enough. Meaning other men and women have put food on their tables based on my actions. To think that I might go back and overturn your actions in my mind does not seem Equitable. As for my house we drew a line and from that day forward we changed the way we do business.

Nunc Pro Tunc = Now for Then
    Ab Initio = From the Beginning

Those who desire Equity must do Equity. Which is a restatement of the golden rule. And of course I don't mean "He who has the gold makes the rules."

I had a friend who thought he could "get rid" of the SSN and all of the chattels associated with the ACCOUNT IN THE NAME = holding vessel = Estate held in Trust. So he went south of the border to a US Embassy and tried to tender documents saying "I do not desire citizenship any more". And the response was "then stop doing the things that make you a citizen". See the "trust accounts" were not setup by us so we do not have the power to annul them.

I recently helped a Doctor friend of mine who had been duped to attempt to sign away his Social Security benefits [an insurance program]. When he showed me the letter he sent to the SSA trying to nullify the account - I just laughed. He does not have the power to delete the account! He does not have SUPERUSER access to the account!

So even after trying to delete the account and even after waiving benefits with his signature - the lady on the other end merely asked - where do you want us to send the money? He paid premiums for 40 Quarters = 10 years - he was eligible for payout. Why would anyone want to waive benefit such as this? This makes no sense to me whatsoever and it shows complete lack of understanding. In my opinion, those who do not truly comprehend the nature of Trust cannot understand what the language on the back of the SSN Card means.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-17-14 at 03:05 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Yes, I'll take the benefits. How else can I get my five oxen and four sheep ?
    Last edited by John Howard; 02-17-14 at 03:31 PM.
    Blessed is he who keeps from stumbling over me.

Anthony Joseph
    if it is of benefit to use a 'thing', then use it; and, cause no harm or injury to another man while doing so

if it is of no benefit to use a 'thing', then do not use it; and, cause no harm or injury to another man while doing so

these two choices are always available, at any moment, if man so wishes; if you choose one, it does not cancel the availability of the other

man is unbound and unlimited in his capacity; only he decides what 'role' he plays at any given moment

corporations were/are created to help man, not harm him; and, man cannot harm a corporation (it is impossible for the living to cause harm to the non-living)

if a cause comes against you, who is the moving party? only he/she may offer testimony and verify a claim of a harm, injury or breach committed

has anyone ever heard the voice of 'UNITED STATES' or 'IRS'? what does it sound like, male or female?

If I improve a piece of land and I erect a fence bounding the land, doesn't my fence imply to all others to keep out? Isn't a survey a Fence?

Pro 22:26 Be not thou one of them that strike hands, or of them that are sureties for debts.

Pro 22:27 If thou hast nothing to pay, why should he take away thy bed from under thee?

Pro 22:28 Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set.

Now lets say someone erects a mental fence - called a Law Boundary - and others decide they like those laws and they too would like to live under those laws. Now then the set of Laws - WHICH REPRESENT AN EQUITY - provide benefit for the men and women who abide under their Shade. The mental assemblage might even be given a name - in order to FENCE in the Equity. Those that have "skin in the game" will not abide those taking against what they worked so hard to establish. Thou shall not steal.

Now you say the Name is not real and no one can speak for it. I say that is not true. a man inherits in a name and he speaks for his inheritance [estate]. I notice that the law boundary is most times Copy Protected - so as to ensure that Trespass is not unintentionally made. The Law Boundary is most times published as well for the same purposes. Since all agree to live UNDER the SHADE of the Laws established for mutual benefit, then all agree to be bound also to the Judgments established for breaking those laws.

Simply put this is just a Named Trust Organization. And the Husbandmen [Trustees] speak for the Organization. THE TWO BECOME ONE. The Trustees might even License others to speak, as agent or licensee. Of course it is always up to man to decide where UNDER he/she will place their trust.

For IF I place my trust IN you, then I will submit to your rule. It is that simple. It is all about CHOICE - and SERVICE for man has nothing to give God that he creates except Choice and Service [which is to say Love]: If you Love me, then keep my Commandments.

So now the question begging to be answered is Whose Law should we take shade under? Now we are beginning to get a peek at the true Sovereign. The Law giver is Sovereign. And man, with the choice, decides which Law he or she will abide under. Now if the set of laws that a man fences in his life is beneficial to his or her existence, then the Law becomes a benefit upon said man or woman. And everyone within that FENCE undertakes under the same law and is made subject to that same Law and its Judgments.

Friend simply put, the entire setup is Voluntary.

Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the MOST HIGH Shall abide under the shadow of THE ALMIGHTY.

Psa 91:2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress: My Judge; in Him will I trust.

So if we submit to another's rule, in keeping their Law - isn't this what Adam and Eve did? Didn't they submit to the Devil/Satan/Serpent instead of obeying Yehovah? They choose another lawgiver and in doing so made Satan their king [Sovereign].

A thing is a TERM not a word. Property, Estates and Claims and Dominion, Possession are focused on Things. Where it gets interesting is in INTEREST in Things. And the meaning of Trespass. Because clearly the fence I erected is made of wood that belongs to God, but I would not be happy if I found you in the backyard at midnight.

I have an equitable interest in the Thing, the assemblage of Things [House], etc. Now if all I work for is money and not things, then everyTHING acquired with this debt - money gives an interest to the Mortgagee [Lender]. THE BANK END UP OWNING everyTHING. by consent!

Consider if I, as Creator, establish a Trust. I also settle the Laws that the Trust will be governed, I also, appoint myself to be Trustee for a Class of Beneficiaries of which I am a member. Do any of the beneficiaries, besides myself, have any standing to change any aspect of the Trust? Not if the bylaws do not allow for it! By consent the men and women might take Shade or not. Just make a use of ANY website - and upon reading the TERMS OF USE - by consent you agree to the Terms BY YOUR USE.

Its all inside your mind she said to me....EXCEPT that the mental construct becomes real when you act upon it. That is either a two or three party contract.

However, since I like TO HAVE - QUIET - ENJOYMENT - so why shouldn't I afford you the same consideration? Pride and Ego get in the way due to Fear and Greed.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-17-14 at 06:12 PM.

Quick update, I am at stage one of my federal return. Screen Shot here
    Name:  Taxes-2013Stage1.jpg
Views: 843
Size:  91.9 KB
    Last edited by froze25; 03-10-14 at 04:01 PM.

NY State Status with Screen shot, refund should be mailed by March 18th.
    Name:  NYS-Taxes-2013-a2.jpg
Views: 789
Size:  49.3 KB

Plan B standing by if they refuse to honor the law?

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Plan B standing by if they refuse to honor the law?
    I need one? Wouldn't life just continue, my sole good theirs or their masters condemned to eternal damnation? Have you had bad experience with them not honoring the law Chex? What is your plan B?

Quote Originally Posted by froze25 View Post
    I need one? You bet. Wouldn't life just continue, my sole good theirs or their masters condemned to eternal damnation? Have you had bad experience with them not honoring the law Chex? You bet What is your plan B?
    What is plan B if they refuse to honor the law? Only 1,

Quote Originally Posted by froze25 View Post
    I need one? Wouldn't life just continue, my sole good theirs or their masters condemned to eternal damnation? Have you had bad experience with them not honoring the law Chex? What is your plan B?

FEAR NOT. Be as David a young lad standing in the presence of Gladiators - looking around - he asked why haven't you charged? Who is this clown who defies the armies of the Living God? In the Name of Yehovah ben El Elyon - Charge.

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the title-deed of things hoped for, the proof of things not seen.

Heb 12:7 Ye are suffering patiently for discipline, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom a father chasteneth not?

Heb 12:8 But if ye be apart from chastening, whereof all have become partakers, then have become ye fictitious children, and not sons.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-12-14 at 01:41 AM.