Thread: Homosexuality In Ancient Greece the Myth Is Collapsing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have also consider the results of buildup of "male energy" and the imbalance it causes. I suppose there are those who are very much aware of the consequence of the promoted deviate sexual conduct and who are using "gays" as tools as part of a larger plot.
    I am addressing something more physiological. This theory is based in Sigmund FREUD amplifying the taboo against female ejaculation. - And even female orgasm entirely. In ideal coitus both man and woman ejaculate fully at orgasm, the woman sealing the vagina so that her contractions pull the semen up into the womb in short order. This opens the possibility that the child will be conceived while both mom and dad are still enjoying the sensation of gratifying and loving sex - making love. This is what I am expressing as properly balanced ego formation. I am speculating that the initial conception will seal that energy for a lifetime. This is augmented by mom sharing the next nine month's emotions with the growing baby inside her. So my hypothesis is nearly impossible to prove.

Some evidence in support came from a woman (former) police officer and investigator. A rape baby, even when separated from mom at birth and placed in an ideal family environment will still have a higher chance of being socially disruptive and criminal as an adult.

It has nothing to do with repubs or dems. It has to do with YOU ACTING AS SURETY FOR THEIR AGENDA.
    My point is not finding homosexuality offensive - but the fact that the marriage of same sex is a dead trust indenture because they cannot produce children.

I find your post entirely on point and find nothing to disagree with, except that maybe you interpret me as against gay individuals. I tried my best to focus on the gay political agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I am addressing something more physiological. This theory is based in Sigmund FREUD amplifying the taboo against female ejaculation. - And even female orgasm entirely. In ideal coitus both man and woman ejaculate fully at orgasm, the woman sealing the vagina so that her contractions pull the semen up into the womb in short order. This opens the possibility that the child will be conceived while both mom and dad are still enjoying the sensation of gratifying and loving sex - making love. This is what I am expressing as properly balanced ego formation. I am speculating that the initial conception will seal that energy for a lifetime. This is augmented by mom sharing the next nine month's emotions with the growing baby inside her. So my hypothesis is nearly impossible to prove.

Some evidence in support came from a woman (former) police officer and investigator. A rape baby, even when separated from mom at birth and placed in an ideal family environment will still have a higher chance of being socially disruptive and criminal as an adult.

My point is not finding homosexuality offensive - but the fact that the marriage of same sex is a dead trust indenture because they cannot produce children.

I find your post entirely on point and find nothing to disagree with, except that maybe you interpret me as against gay individuals. I tried my best to focus on the gay political agenda.
    Re: Sigmund FREUD and "Something more physiological"
    Quite interesting. I considered Wilhelm REICH's and other's (Lahkovsky) views on "biological energy", I interpreted your mention of "male energy" or "female energy" as along the lines of referring to psycho-bio-magnetic-physiological energies or something like that. There are those that suggest that the female's 'fluids' are readily absorbed by the man too through the thin skin associated with a particular part of his body--and that the that fluid parallels her 'female energy' passing over to the male. Balance being key. I tend to pretty much agree that the design and plan was towards the likes of balanced ego formation.

Re: Rape Baby
    That gets into the topic "child culture" or "prenatal culture". Knowledge of this kind of thing has been buried since the 30s/40s (perhaps WWII was about control of the mainstream and keeping certain truths being widespread?). I read of a case of a pregnant woman that witnessed a murder 3 to 7 (?) months into the pregnancy. After the baby was born, the baby subsequently had terrible nightmares and the like even through to 2 or so years old from what I recall. Convincingly, the analysis showed that the emotional and psychological imprint of the event the mother witnessed reached the nervous system of the fetus in no light way. That there might be some validity to the notion of a mother's emotional and mental view of the baby (or even of life) might have a lot to do with setting the foundation condition for the baby's nervous system at birth. Perhaps also the state of mind of the father at conception might affect the semen/sperm somehow at that time too.

Related: Orgone; Reich's Points of Departure from Freud

Freedom of religion is dictatorship when it does not go hand in hand with freedom of science; for, when this is not the case, there is no free competition in the interpretation of the life process.
    Its interesting that Wilhelm REICH stated that. If scientists that speak of dangers of certain practices are 'shut out' and oppressed, then what do we have? The current trend in the Mainstream is to obstruct knowledge of life's processes to the point of directing millions into darkness.

The physician or the teacher has but one responsibility, namely to practice his procession unflinchingly, irrespective of the powers which suppress life, and to have in mind solely the welfare of those entrusted to him. He must not represent any ideologies which contradict medical science or pedagogy.
    I don't necessarily endorse REICH's political views. He has had interesting things to say. His theories about biological energy came to knowledge for me many years ago.
    Last edited by allodial; 12-29-13 at 05:14 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.