Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Proper way to register a birth

Quote Originally Posted by bobbinville View Post
    As for Kensington Palace's address -- it, like all other royal palaces and residences, does not have a street address, probably because such an address is not thought to be necessary to get mail to where it belongs.
    Instead of the usual peasant's mail carrier stopping by to insert mail in the mail slot they most likely have their own private vehicle that visits the post office and takes the mail to another location for internal sorting and inspecting if this isn't already done by a post employee who has been certified personally by the 'House'.

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    It would be wise to not fill out any "forms" as they will be used against your progeny. Why not utilize the age-old family history page of the bible to form the nativity/marriage/death record.....forming your own record !
    A birth record written in a bible is accepted as a birth record when applying for a USA passport. I don't recall if there are any "witness" requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    A birth record written in a bible is accepted as a birth record when applying for a USA passport. I don't recall if there are any "witness" requirements.
    And this comment is why I keep coming back here... This is fascinating.

APPLICANTS BORN IN THE U.S.
    Submit previous U.S. passport or certified birth certificate. A birth certificate must include your given name and surname, date and place of birth, both parents' names, place the birth record was filed, and seal or other certification of the official custodian of such records. A record filed more than one year after birth is acceptable if it is supported by evidence. If no birth record exists, submit registrars notice to that effect. Also, submit an early baptismal or circumcision certificate, hospital birth record, early census, school, family Bible records, newspaper or insurance files, or notarized affidavits of persons having knowledge of your birth (preferably with at least one (1) record listed above). Evidence should include your given name and surname, date and place of birth, and seal or other certification of office (if customary) and signature of issuing official.
    No social security number gets you a passport. A passport is used as ID for just about anything. My question, what is the difference between "your given name" and "your surname".

**Edit As a side note, hospitals are registered as ports of entry or debarkation (http://law.onecle.com/uscode/24/322.html), basically the child born is assumed to be a foreigner and a "port of entry" blacks law 6th edition - "One of the ports designated by law, at which a custom-house or revenue office is established for the execution of the laws imposing duties on vessels and importations of goods. Port where immigrants arrive." 8 USSCA 1221
    Last edited by mikecz; 06-19-14 at 03:21 AM.

2) In an individual donor, I am either a United States citizen or an individual lawfully admitted with permanent residence status (e.g. a "green card holder"), and the credit or debit card used was issues in my name and I am legally responsible for all charges incurred on that card; and By submitting the form above, I verify the following statements are accurate and true: about

Any person or entity that contributes more than $5,000 to a 501(c)(4) organization must be disclosed to the Internal Revenue Service on Form 990.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

Thanks, I have Black's Law 6th edition coming in the mail. Is this what you use? If so, why would it be advantageous to use it vs. other editions.

Only if you identify yourself as IT (the legal identity).

Ok granted but how does one after the year working and being paid with FRN’s for what we all took for granted was lawful money instead being paid with FRB private credit debt crap notes then being charged usufruct fees for using it can as the legal identity turn to the law for the right of redemption?

RUMPLE STIL TSKIN you made $50K the FRB’s cut is 30%, you owe them $15,000.00.

That name (the legal identity) on that 1040 RUMPLE STIL TSKIN return and his social security number when it applied for it that agreed to that contract is the one that used the FRB product there looking for.

Now you want to rebut that you’re not the legal identity so who is the account holder of that number on that 1040 that claims redemption?

The (the legal identity) now wants to claim lawful money on the 1040 and those other OMB numbers comes forward which in most cases in someone’s eyes is the legal identity whose name is on that 1040 as far as the IRS is concerned?

My point is man wrote these rules published them a some dictionary for someone to pursue or confuse the marbles out of them by what’s your name, where do you live, are you under my jurisdiction where the concern is so deep you have an identity crises.

I don’t see how this works if someone can elaborate in layman’s terms what the big deal is here it would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Ok granted but how does one after the year working and being paid with FRN’s for what we all took for granted was lawful money instead being paid with FRB private credit debt crap notes then being charged usufruct fees for using it can as the legal identity turn to the law for the right of redemption?

RUMPLE STIL TSKIN you made $50K the FRB’s cut is 30%, you owe them $15,000.00.

That name (the legal identity) on that 1040 RUMPLE STIL TSKIN return and his social security number when it applied for it that agreed to that contract is the one that used the FRB product there looking for.

Now you want to rebut that you’re not the legal identity so who is the account holder of that number on that 1040 that claims redemption?

The (the legal identity) now wants to claim lawful money on the 1040 and those other OMB numbers comes forward which in most cases in someone’s eyes is the legal identity whose name is on that 1040 as far as the IRS is concerned?

My point is man wrote these rules published them a some dictionary for someone to pursue or confuse the marbles out of them by what’s your name, where do you live, are you under my jurisdiction where the concern is so deep you have an identity crises.

I don’t see how this works if someone can elaborate in layman’s terms what the big deal is here it would be appreciated.
    Who needs gold when TRUST is for sale. The Paladins of the world trade in the trust of their Wards.

Dan 1:6 Now among these were of the children of Judah, Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah:

Dan 1:7 Unto whom the prince of the eunuchs gave names: for he gave unto Daniel the name of Belteshazzar; and to Hananiah, of Shadrach; and to Mishael, of Meshach; and to Azariah, of Abednego.

Of course those names served as legal access into the kingdom of Babylon. I see the same in "a White stone - upon is written a NEW NAME". At once there are obligations and benefits vested IN said name. The use of which is the trigger in Trust.

Step right up folks and sign up to be a slave in consent. Ever read PHILEMON?

Isa 52:3 For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.

So I am left with my INTENT which is express and implied. If I am undertaking in a Kingdom then I am a trustee. And therefore I am NOT innocent until proven guilty - I must prove my innocence to the Cestui Que Use. For unless I am a Creator I am undertaking in a Use created by another. Therefore I am subject to the CQU.

What good is a court if it cannot enforce its judgments?

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Only if you identify yourself as IT (the legal identity).
    Relevantly, one can specifically indicate that one intends out of necessity to do business through the entity.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Who needs gold when TRUST is for sale. The Paladins of the world trade in the trust of their Wards.

Dan 1:6 Now among these were of the children of Judah, Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah:

Dan 1:7 Unto whom the prince of the eunuchs gave names: for he gave unto Daniel the name of Belteshazzar; and to Hananiah, of Shadrach; and to Mishael, of Meshach; and to Azariah, of Abednego.

Of course those names served as legal access into the kingdom of Babylon. I see the same in "a White stone - upon is written a NEW NAME". At once there are obligations and benefits vested IN said name. The use of which is the trigger in Trust.

Step right up folks and sign up to be a slave in consent. Ever read PHILEMON?

Isa 52:3 For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.

So I am left with my INTENT which is express and implied. If I am undertaking in a Kingdom then I am a trustee. And therefore I am NOT innocent until proven guilty - I must prove my innocence to the Cestui Que Use. For unless I am a Creator I am undertaking in a Use created by another. Therefore I am subject to the CQU.

What good is a court if it cannot enforce its judgments?

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

I have always seen the white stone (acquittal) for the True Name. I lead people into acquittal by recovering their true identity.

There were (theoretically) two stones handed out to jurists in the first trials. One was white and one was dark, the jurists wore them smooth after many trials while hearing the evidence and testimony. Deliberation was to put your white or dark stone into the hat or basket for your vote - convict or acquit.

I certainly agree with your interpretation but feel that the acquittal is getting out of Babylon, while you see the acquittal with being able to do business with Babylon while keeping clean hands. Thank you for the perspective from your studies in trust law.

There is a Key I am sure in the mindset of the Christian. Why do all studied Christians remember Daniel by Daniel, not Belteshazzar while they remember Hananiah, Azariah and Mishael by their Babylonian names? Why is it so consistent? The Key is in there, I am sure of it!

As with Eldad and Medad! There is an important Key there too. - That they consciously chose not to be numbered into the Sanhedrin; making the proper count, if they had, seventy-two, not seventy.