Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What makes a taxpayer?

My biggest challenge is finding reading material that teaches a man/woman on invoking common law, understanding jurisdiction and bringing a claim forward. Any suggested books or reading material.

Quote Originally Posted by froze25 View Post
    My biggest challenge is finding reading material that teaches a man/woman on invoking common law, understanding jurisdiction and bringing a claim forward. Any suggested books or reading material.
    And why would one bring common law into a court of equity?
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I don't think you would but wouldn't you bring an equity action into a common law claim?

I don't think you would but wouldn't you bring an equity action into a common law claim?
    It might help to first determine what common law and equity are respectively (as in theory or philosophy) and then consider practice, pleadings or procedure. A visit to a law library might be quite helpful. Consider that if a case was against you: * if it were an equity case you might get fined or ordered to stay away from a certain person; * if it were a common law case you might be hung. What is your favorite?

Like with any topic, there might be books that are theoretical (or philosophical) in nature. There might also be those books which pertain to practice (or praxis or application). Perhaps that might help. It might be worth noting that "common law" might be relative to a given society. Also, the rules, regulations or systematic of a court tend to be referred to as "procedure".

Related terms: pleading, practice, equity, equitable maxims, common law.

My biggest challenge is finding reading material....
    Google, library, yahoo, duckduckgo, etc.
    Last edited by allodial; 01-02-14 at 12:05 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Here you go froze25.

James Graham Cannon
    https://openlibrary.org/authors/OL36..._Graham_Cannon
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Jam...on++&b=&fr=ie8
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr...=relevancerank

Social Credit By Clifford Hugh Douglas http://nationalvanguard.org/books/so...ch_douglas.pdf

Anthony Joseph
    There is a reason why those who act for 'IRS' direct you to "petition" the "tax court". This is an intentional "flip tactic" to get you to bear the burden of proof. You must now prove you "don't owe" instead of whoever made the initial claim proving you "do owe". As petitioner, you become the Plaintiff, with all the burden, and the Defendant (IRS) need not appear or testify in that specific court setting and jurisdiction. Take a wild guess who will win 99.99% of the time?

Instead, why not make a good faith effort to settle the matter on the private side by requiring the claimant to make a verifiable claim of the alleged debt due? Keep a record of your efforts and give notification to the one who will move the claim that you will require the Plaintiff appear and verify the claim against you on the record under oath or affirmation. If the Plaintiff does not appear to verify the claim, the moving party is committing barratry; a trespass which is a wrong causing harm to a man and injury to his property.

The key is to hold and keep your court of record at common law as a man without allowing the jurisdiction to flip back to statutory/civil/etc. Remember, you are not "you", so don't ever answer to it; even in writing.

The letters/notices from 'IRS' always state that "you" owe a debt in the body of the letter.

i; a man, am NOT "you".

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    The letters/notices from 'IRS' always state that "you" owe a debt in the body of the letter.
    And those letters/notices always begin with "Dear Taxpayer:". You = taxpayer.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    1] In Canada, USA, UK, NZ, Australia, etc. applying for a tax ID or the like or some similar revenue oriented account (note: a Social Security Account Number is not a taxpayer ID although the digits can be used as an account number at the IRS;
    I have a friend who recently obtained an official copy of his purported application for a Social Security Number (also known as an "SS-5" Form). At the bottom of the Form it read "Internal Revenue Service". Internal Revenue Service only deals with taxpayers, therefore the Social Security Account Number must also be a taxpayer ID number from its inception.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    And those letters/notices always begin with "Dear Taxpayer:". You = taxpayer.
    You signifies plural/duality; meaning a man who acts in capacity of a person or an office.

i; a man, am NOT "you".