Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Truth of the Matter

Darkcrusade

Thanks for the interesting stories. I little long winded but I think you got your point across. I think most of us have felt frustrated in dealing with the LAW, I still have hopes that there is a peaceful alternative to the scenario's you outlined above. Frederick Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    DarkCrusade, Please get to the point why your posting this here. This is a freaken book, why not put this in a document file and share access to download it all at one time?

Thank you.
    I don't mind at all, in fact I like it.

I hate downloading docs from forums, so I would much rather
    read it here.

How is this infringing on anyone else? I say keep going.

If you don't like it, don't read it. Jeesh.

Funny, those requests seem to me very similar to the
    very kind of behavior we are here to find remedy for.
    Last edited by Axe; 03-29-11 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade View Post
    “Unfortunately,” replies James Bovard, author of the book Freedom in Chains: The Rise of the State and the Demise of the Citizen, “federal law enforcement agents and prosecutors are making private property much less private. In 1984 the Supreme Court ruled in Oliver vs. United States -- a case involving Kentucky law enforcement agents who ignored several ‘No Trespassing’ signs, climbed over a fence, tramped a mile and a half onto a person’s land and found marijuana plants -- that ‘open fields do not provide the setting for those intimate activities that the (Fourth) Amendment is intended to shelter from government interference or surveillance’ (466 U.S. 170, 179 [1984].)
    100% chance the property was (and still is) registered with the county of the respective U.S. State. Possibly also a mortgage in place with the property under a deed of trust with a bank.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

http://freeinhabitant.info/travel-ri...to-tow-why.htm
    I, Paul John Hansen, also have been parked for 2 years and they refuse to tow with a similar plate / notice. They use to tow me all the time, then I gave them legal notice and it all stopped. 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1WW4PwNV5w#t=37

The income taxation can be categorized under progressive, proportional or regressive. Individual income tax is charged on the total income of the individual, while corporate income tax is on the net income.

Welcome Paula!

That is a very interesting post. I am hoping you will show us more at the IRS Code.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade View Post
    http://freeinhabitant.info/travel-ri...to-tow-why.htm
    I, Paul John Hansen, also have been parked for 2 years and they refuse to tow with a similar plate / notice. They use to tow me all the time, then I gave them legal notice and it all stopped. 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1WW4PwNV5w#t=37
    I know of a similar situation where someone had USDOT # decals on a car with "PRIVATE" and "NOT FOR HIRE" stickers on the back bumper. It had no "regular plate" and went untowed after weeks of sitting in the same spot on the street. Eventually it was parked on private property.

They say that progressive tax (and progressive liberals) are hurting the budgets of U.S. States like the State of California. As in: Inside job? But the progressive tax paradigm has been raising red flags. Judy Baar TOPINKA even published a glossy warning about economic dangers ahead for the State of Illinois--the legislature members know this.

federal law enforcement agents and prosecutors are making private property much less private
    It might be worth noting that "residential" is not synonymous with "private".
    Last edited by allodial; 03-12-15 at 10:13 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.