Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help in stopping IRS levy

Help in stopping IRS levy

Hello All, I am new to this forum and am in need of some assistance. I had been following the UCC process for about 10 years and up until about 2 years ago it seemed to work well. But the IRS levied my wages. I found Cracking the Code about 6 weeks ago, but even though it had some good information I still saw some holes in the process. While I was on their forum I was introduced to lawful money.( A member named Noah who I think is a member here). I have done some research and I understand the basic premise but not quite sure who to apply this knowledge. It appears that the first thing that I need to do is to go to my bank and rescind my signature card and sign another one stating that all transactions, deposits, withdrawls, and activities will be redeemed for lawful money per 12 USC 411. Then I should construct some sort of Notice and demand and send it to the IRS making them aware of my intentions of not using the FED's private credit. I should also get this on the public record. this is where I also need some help. I have never placed anything into the public record officially, I have placed it at the top of my documents and affidavits but don't know if this is correct so If some one can give me a step by step instructions to get this done It would be greatly appreciated.

It is best to be preventive about this but then obviously it is too late for that. You are being levied on an irrecusable obligation. You have been signing contract (albeit naked) and so starting now will be preventive from the point you make your demand into the future, for the rest of your life. Better late than never, understand?

It being a naked contract might give the Libel of Review and/or Notice and Demand some teeth to stop the levy but maybe not. This is not a typical naked contract; everybody in America practically signs endorsement on paychecks including Pete and his Lost Horizon gang. You will be fighting against by exposing nothing less than the biggest criminal syndicalism that has ever perpetuated human civilization.

Notice the NaD is served on the Federal Reserve Bank in Richmond. The LoR is served on the Secretary. You serve copy of the process on the IRS campus bugging you. I should warn you though, if you can get the IRS to apply your future Refunds toward your past obligations, that is considered an admission Redeeming Lawful Money works and is a considerable success story.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Thank you for your response. Now serving the NaD on the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, should this be sent certified mail with return reciept? Now as for the LoR, sending it certified mail with return reciept as well? and should I send the IRS agent a copy of the LoR and the NaD?

Check Notices for your PM (in a few).

I have a question about my bank account. I am currently banking at wells fargo. Now i don't know if this is a non-interest bearing account. I have seen that this is the type of account desired. So what is the desired effect. Go to my bank and close the old account and open up a new non-interest bearing account then sign the interest card " Any and All Transactions redeemed for lawful money per 12 U.S.C. 411 "

Quote Originally Posted by craneman3355 View Post
    I have a question about my bank account. I am currently banking at wells fargo. Now i don't know if this is a non-interest bearing account. I have seen that this is the type of account desired. So what is the desired effect. Go to my bank and close the old account and open up a new non-interest bearing account then sign the interest card " Any and All Transactions redeemed for lawful money per 12 U.S.C. 411 "
    For the purposes of making your demand for Lawful money my understanding is that it makes no difference for you what type of account you have. From the banks point of view I agree with what I have read that speculates that since they cannot fractionally lend off of your deposits the Bank has no incentive to pay you interest so they prefer to have you in a non-interest bearing account. I have also read that some suitors have had their account changed to a non-interest bearing account without their knowledge or consent (I guess none is needed) and found out on their own.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Ok I have another question. The Fed is a foreign agency and in order for them to "lawfully" take my property then they must file a "verified" claim under oath and affirmation and file this cliam in the United States district court. I storngly believe that their is no such claim that has ever been filed and strongly believe that no one from the IRS or the FED will "verify" this claim under oath and affirmation. Now I have seen that people have been able to get a default judgment against the Fed and the IRS for failure to "verify" this claim. I have never filed anything with a court. Is someone wiling to help show me step by step so I can learn this process how to file this demand for "verification" of claim.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by craneman3355 View Post
    Ok I have another question. The Fed is a foreign agency and in order for them to "lawfully" take my property then they must file a "verified" claim under oath and affirmation and file this cliam in the United States district court. I storngly believe that their is no such claim that has ever been filed and strongly believe that no one from the IRS or the FED will "verify" this claim under oath and affirmation. Now I have seen that people have been able to get a default judgment against the Fed and the IRS for failure to "verify" this claim. I have never filed anything with a court. Is someone wiling to help show me step by step so I can learn this process how to file this demand for "verification" of claim.
    I suggest you listen to Karl Lentz regarding requiring a verifiable claim from the moving party/accuser. There are many variables relating to what stage the matter is in and what you have done/not done to date regarding this matter.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5d...ZhANETw/videos

Search for topics relating to 'IRS', 'moving court', 'filing a claim', 'Plaintiff must appear", etc.

AJ is suggesting that there was a time during the confiscation proceedings when you could have objected, but since the process was one of merely administrating an existing contract, you would have lost anyway. Once you stop using the Federal Reserve's debt money, you are not subject to income tax, and the contract is dissolved. The income tax as currently constructed is an excise tax on the use of FRN's, with a rebuttable presumption that you choose to volunteer to use debt money and pay taxes on its use. Stop doing that. As for what you did in the past, if you used their debt money, pay your taxes owed. However, DM has reported that some suitors have had the IRS apply refunds from past years to current tax debts, by applying their demand for lawful money retroactively. Perhaps you should PM DM on that subject.

Freed

I didn't volunteer to use debt money. I was not given full disclosure of any contract. you say that there is a naked contract, but if no man is willing to stand before me or in a court of record and verify this contract under oath and affirmation then they don't have a verified claim and are stealing my property under common law. I have had a dicussion with DM and he wanted compensation for his help in this matter. As I understand things. In order for anyone or any corporation to have standing they must have a verified claim upon which relief can be granted. they must swear under oath that I had violated their rights or harmed them in some way that they feel they deserve to be compensated for ie. there must be an injured party. In dealings with corporations you deal with contracts upon which I have had to have dishonored the contract in some way which injured the corporation and they demand compensation for this injury. The corporation must verify under oath and affirmation that I am a party to their claim and must present this contract to me for my examination and verification. If I didn't enter into this contract knowingly, willfully, and with full disclosure then this contract is void. Also a corporation has no rights so in order for this case to go forward a man from the corporation needs to step forward and swear under oath and affirmation that a contract exists and this claim needs to be filed in the district court before any collection action can "lawfully" be taken.