Hello All, I am new to this forum and am in need of some assistance. I had been following the UCC process for about 10 years and up until about 2 years ago it seemed to work well. But the IRS levied my wages. I found Cracking the Code about 6 weeks ago, but even though it had some good information I still saw some holes in the process. While I was on their forum I was introduced to lawful money.( A member named Noah who I think is a member here). I have done some research and I understand the basic premise but not quite sure who to apply this knowledge. It appears that the first thing that I need to do is to go to my bank and rescind my signature card and sign another one stating that all transactions, deposits, withdrawls, and activities will be redeemed for lawful money per 12 USC 411. Then I should construct some sort of Notice and demand and send it to the IRS making them aware of my intentions of not using the FED's private credit. I should also get this on the public record. this is where I also need some help. I have never placed anything into the public record officially, I have placed it at the top of my documents and affidavits but don't know if this is correct so If some one can give me a step by step instructions to get this done It would be greatly appreciated.