I didn't volunteer to use debt money. I was not given full disclosure of any contract. you say that there is a naked contract, but if no man is willing to stand before me or in a court of record and verify this contract under oath and affirmation then they don't have a verified claim and are stealing my property under common law. I have had a dicussion with DM and he wanted compensation for his help in this matter. As I understand things. In order for anyone or any corporation to have standing they must have a verified claim upon which relief can be granted. they must swear under oath that I had violated their rights or harmed them in some way that they feel they deserve to be compensated for ie. there must be an injured party. In dealings with corporations you deal with contracts upon which I have had to have dishonored the contract in some way which injured the corporation and they demand compensation for this injury. The corporation must verify under oath and affirmation that I am a party to their claim and must present this contract to me for my examination and verification. If I didn't enter into this contract knowingly, willfully, and with full disclosure then this contract is void. Also a corporation has no rights so in order for this case to go forward a man from the corporation needs to step forward and swear under oath and affirmation that a contract exists and this claim needs to be filed in the district court before any collection action can "lawfully" be taken.