A.J. I am now learning of what you speak. It is your court and you make the rules. You state in your court of record that the only person that can be heard in your court is the man / or women who is bringing forth said claim against me and must verify this claim under oath and affirmation. All others who don't have first hand knowledge of this contract/claim are to remain silent. which means all the attorneys and legal counsel for the IRS can't enter any information or testimony in my court. Only the man/women who has brought forth said claim ( If said claim even exists) can speak. If no man/women comes forward to verify said claim then I win by default. I am in the process of writing a simple " Notice and demand" to the IRS agent who's name appears on thier Notice of Levy. I am using simple common law language and absolutely no "codes" and noticing them that they have trespassed on my rights and are administrating my property againt my wish. It is my wish as i; a man; known as John Doe that you return the property to i.