Thread: Help in stopping IRS levy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A.J. I am now learning of what you speak. It is your court and you make the rules. You state in your court of record that the only person that can be heard in your court is the man / or women who is bringing forth said claim against me and must verify this claim under oath and affirmation. All others who don't have first hand knowledge of this contract/claim are to remain silent. which means all the attorneys and legal counsel for the IRS can't enter any information or testimony in my court. Only the man/women who has brought forth said claim ( If said claim even exists) can speak. If no man/women comes forward to verify said claim then I win by default. I am in the process of writing a simple " Notice and demand" to the IRS agent who's name appears on thier Notice of Levy. I am using simple common law language and absolutely no "codes" and noticing them that they have trespassed on my rights and are administrating my property againt my wish. It is my wish as i; a man; known as John Doe that you return the property to i.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by craneman3355 View Post
    A.J. I am now learning of what you speak. It is your court and you make the rules. You state in your court of record that the only person that can be heard in your court is the man / or women who is bringing forth said claim against me and must verify this claim under oath and affirmation. All others who don't have first hand knowledge of this contract/claim are to remain silent. which means all the attorneys and legal counsel for the IRS can't enter any information or testimony in my court. Only the man/women who has brought forth said claim ( If said claim even exists) can speak. If no man/women comes forward to verify said claim then I win by default. I am in the process of writing a simple " Notice and demand" to the IRS agent who's name appears on thier Notice of Levy. I am using simple common law language and absolutely no "codes" and noticing them that they have trespassed on my rights and are administrating my property againt my wish. It is my wish as i; a man; known as John Doe that you return the property to i.
    Stay in honor.

Offer to settle when present with a verifiable claim (sign the bill please). When/if that good faith offer is dishonored, send notice of cease and desist for harm and trespass (pursuing false claim). When/if a case is brought against you, immediately respond with proper notice to moving party that you will require the accuser ['Plaintiff'] appear and verify claim on the record in open court; and, file your claim (not counterclaim) with the court clerk and move your court at the same time for said trespass [barratry] against you and your property - a wrong being done by wrongdoer. You are claimant/prosecutor and NEVER 'Plaintiff' or "Petitioner" in your court if you wish a court of record at common law remedy.

All this requires one to know how to properly move, hold and keep one's court, as a man, and set the rules ahead of time for said court. This is what we should concentrate on and learn as soon as possible to the best of our abilities.