Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help in stopping IRS levy

If you filed a 1040 for the tax (now under dispute as being ) owed, then you did verify this contract, and you violated it, so now the IRS uses their corporate court to administer the contract dispute (UCC rules, no Constitutional rights in that court, as no actual humans allowed in there, only corporations). There is no after the fact way to avoid this outcome that I have seen work. You can try making your demand for lawful money retroactive by denying that you ever intended to use Federal Reserve credit, but that is an iffy approach which they may or may not honor. True you were not given full disclosure, and thus no informed consent was given, but the filing of the 1040 will likely prevail.

Freed

If you had not filed a 1040, then you could take the case into an Article III court, representing yourself in personam, and introduce your Constitutional rights. Then you might prevail on the lack of a valid contract, as other suitors have successfully done. Once in the IRS court, no one has prevailed. Joseph Schiff got ten years in prison from this court, and he never got them to tell him the law under which he was prosecuted. Remember, the IRS court is under color of admiralty, operates under UCC, and 'you' have no rights, only implied contracts.
    Last edited by Freed Gerdes; 01-09-14 at 02:29 AM.

Anthony Joseph
    notice of rescission

If there does exist a valid contract, that can be presented for verification on and for the record, then rescind the agreement; now for then.

i; a man, believed at one time that the agreement was a benefit to me, but now i believe it does me harm. It is my wish to go back to the point prior to this agreement.

A man is unlimited in his capacity and always has superior standing over that which is not man, if he knows how to properly claim, and keep, said standing.

Contact novation and/or full rescission is available without dishonor for a man - who will swear under oath that a man does not have this ability by inherent right. Who will stand as surety, with full liability in open court, for the paper claims of 'IRS' or 'UNITED STATES'?

When a man is present and knows how to move and keep his court, only another man can be heard; and, said man is not allowed to hide behind a cloak/mask/title/office of any kind. The man is fully liable for his actions and claims against another man - 'IRS' or 'UNITED STATES' will never utter a word, verify a claim or 'do' anything.

We need to learn this, and live it, to the point that we present it naturally, without rehearsal or thinking - when this happens, "they" and "them" disappear.

JohnnyCash
    I filed a 1040 for 2008 (page2) and received a full refund by operation of law. That same year I also deposited over $80k into bank account titled with the same NAME as on the tax return. Yet no one has come forward claiming violation of contract. If the $80k was income why hasn't the IRS stepped forward with its claim? Where's my levy?

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    I filed a 1040 for 2008 (page2) and received a full refund by operation of law. That same year I also deposited over $80k into bank account titled with the same NAME as on the tax return. Yet no one has come forward claiming violation of contract. If the $80k was income why hasn't the IRS stepped forward with its claim? Where's my levy?
    No one has a right to take your claimed property, especially the 'Government'. The 'IRS' cannot "step forward" or "claim" anything; there is only a [wo]man who will write, and send, a notice or letter making "paper claims" of alleged debt on behalf of a non-living entity.

What will you do if such a thing should happen?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Exactly by operation of law where is the IRS/FRB claim.

As AJ said in http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ll=1#post12472

Surety is most common in contracts in which one party questions whether the counter party in the contract will be able to fulfill all requirements. http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/surety.asp

Surety. An individual who undertakes an obligation to pay a sum of money or to perform some duty or promise for another in the event that person fails to act. http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/surety

Freed has it going on here. http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ll=1#post12471 and on post #11.... Article III addresses the judicial power of the federal government. The vast majority of federal courts are "Article III courts," including the U.S. Supreme Court, the various U.S. Courts of Appeals (for the First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, D.C. and Federal Circuits), and all of the United States District Courts other than the territorial courts. The U.S. Court of International Trade is also an Article III court. Judges of Article III courts enjoy salary protection and life tenure (that is, they may only be removed by impeachment and conviction). http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_th...cle_III_courts

Nice Brian. What I like the most about the opening of this statement was about congress.

Coinage, Weights, and Measures
    The power ‘‘to coin money’’ and ‘‘regulate the value thereof’’ has been broadly construed to authorize regulation of every phase of the subject of currency. Congress may charter banks and endow them with the right to issue circulating notes, and it may restrain the circulation of notes not issued under its own authority. To this end it may impose a prohibitive tax upon the circulation of the notes of state banks or of municipal corporations. Page 305. https://bulk.resource.org/gpo.gov/co...n/2002/011.pdf

If an institution chooses a commercial bank charter, the decision is whether to apply for a national bank charter from the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) or a state bank charter from the state regulatory authority.

Commercial banks with a national charter are supervised by the OCC and are members of the Federal Reserve System. Commercial banks with a state charter are supervised by both the applicable state banking department and either the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) for state nonmember banks or the Federal Reserve for state member banks.

Footnote 1. The word "member" refers to Federal Reserve System membership. A state nonmember bank is a state-chartered bank that has chosen not be a Federal Reserve System member. A state member bank is a state-chartered bank that has chosen to be a member of the Federal Reserve. http://www.fedpartnership.gov/bank-l...cess.cfm#_ftn1

More on McCulloch page 37. By its silence, considered in connection with the decision of the Supreme Court in the case of McCulloch against the State of Maryland, this act takes from the States the power to tax a portion of the banking business carried on within their limits, in subversion of one of the strongest barriers which secured them against Federal encroachments.

Banking, like farming, manufacturing, or any other occupation or profession, is a business, the right to follow which is not originally derived from the laws.

Every citizen and every company of citizens in all of our States possessed the right until the State legislatures deemed it good policy to prohibit private banking by law. If the prohibitory State laws were now repealed, every citizen would again possess the right. The State banks are a qualified restoration of the right which has been taken away by the laws against banking, guarded by such provisions and limitations as in the opinion of the State legislatures the public interest requires. These corporations, unless there be an exemption in their charter, are, like private bankers and banking companies, subject to State taxation. The manner in which these taxes shall be laid depends wholly on legislative discretion. It may be upon the bank, upon the stock, upon the profits, or in any other mode which the sovereign power shall will. http://eweb.furman.edu/~benson/docs/ajveto.htm

P36 was a slap in the head and on page 32 they warned us about our land.
    Last edited by Chex; 01-09-14 at 02:37 PM. Reason: more info

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    No one has a right to take your claimed property, especially the 'Government'. The 'IRS' cannot "step forward" or "claim" anything; there is only a [wo]man who will write, and send, a notice or letter making "paper claims" of alleged debt on behalf of a non-living entity.

What will you do if such a thing should happen?
    I've been pretty much begging them to step forward here, yet they won't oblige me. Seems they are afraid of me.

A.J. I am now learning of what you speak. It is your court and you make the rules. You state in your court of record that the only person that can be heard in your court is the man / or women who is bringing forth said claim against me and must verify this claim under oath and affirmation. All others who don't have first hand knowledge of this contract/claim are to remain silent. which means all the attorneys and legal counsel for the IRS can't enter any information or testimony in my court. Only the man/women who has brought forth said claim ( If said claim even exists) can speak. If no man/women comes forward to verify said claim then I win by default. I am in the process of writing a simple " Notice and demand" to the IRS agent who's name appears on thier Notice of Levy. I am using simple common law language and absolutely no "codes" and noticing them that they have trespassed on my rights and are administrating my property againt my wish. It is my wish as i; a man; known as John Doe that you return the property to i.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by craneman3355 View Post
    A.J. I am now learning of what you speak. It is your court and you make the rules. You state in your court of record that the only person that can be heard in your court is the man / or women who is bringing forth said claim against me and must verify this claim under oath and affirmation. All others who don't have first hand knowledge of this contract/claim are to remain silent. which means all the attorneys and legal counsel for the IRS can't enter any information or testimony in my court. Only the man/women who has brought forth said claim ( If said claim even exists) can speak. If no man/women comes forward to verify said claim then I win by default. I am in the process of writing a simple " Notice and demand" to the IRS agent who's name appears on thier Notice of Levy. I am using simple common law language and absolutely no "codes" and noticing them that they have trespassed on my rights and are administrating my property againt my wish. It is my wish as i; a man; known as John Doe that you return the property to i.
    Stay in honor.

Offer to settle when present with a verifiable claim (sign the bill please). When/if that good faith offer is dishonored, send notice of cease and desist for harm and trespass (pursuing false claim). When/if a case is brought against you, immediately respond with proper notice to moving party that you will require the accuser ['Plaintiff'] appear and verify claim on the record in open court; and, file your claim (not counterclaim) with the court clerk and move your court at the same time for said trespass [barratry] against you and your property - a wrong being done by wrongdoer. You are claimant/prosecutor and NEVER 'Plaintiff' or "Petitioner" in your court if you wish a court of record at common law remedy.

All this requires one to know how to properly move, hold and keep one's court, as a man, and set the rules ahead of time for said court. This is what we should concentrate on and learn as soon as possible to the best of our abilities.

I agree completely

Goldi
    FYI on Wells Fargo. You do not have to close an account and re-open another. What you need to do is to go to a branch other than the branch where you opened the account and tell them you need to make signature modifications on your account and need it done on paper, not electronically. Then you tell the bank employee that you will need a copy of the new signature card. Chances are good you will be asked to fill out a new account application, using all the old acct info. When asked what that means above the signature I tell them my financial advisor has recommended I do that for tax purposes. That shuts 'em down pretty quick.