Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help in stopping IRS levy

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    notice of rescission

If there does exist a valid contract, that can be presented for verification on and for the record, then rescind the agreement; now for then.

i; a man, believed at one time that the agreement was a benefit to me, but now i believe it does me harm. It is my wish to go back to the point prior to this agreement.

A man is unlimited in his capacity and always has superior standing over that which is not man, if he knows how to properly claim, and keep, said standing.

Contact novation and/or full rescission is available without dishonor for a man - who will swear under oath that a man does not have this ability by inherent right. Who will stand as surety, with full liability in open court, for the paper claims of 'IRS' or 'UNITED STATES'?

When a man is present and knows how to move and keep his court, only another man can be heard; and, said man is not allowed to hide behind a cloak/mask/title/office of any kind. The man is fully liable for his actions and claims against another man - 'IRS' or 'UNITED STATES' will never utter a word, verify a claim or 'do' anything.

We need to learn this, and live it, to the point that we present it naturally, without rehearsal or thinking - when this happens, "they" and "them" disappear.

I would like to see this "naked" concept to nullify the former endorsements:

Name:  Merrill_NameDefinition.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  39.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Goldi View Post
    FYI on Wells Fargo. You do not have to close an account and re-open another. What you need to do is to go to a branch other than the branch where you opened the account and tell them you need to make signature modifications on your account and need it done on paper, not electronically. Then you tell the bank employee that you will need a copy of the new signature card. Chances are good you will be asked to fill out a new account application, using all the old acct info. When asked what that means above the signature I tell them my financial advisor has recommended I do that for tax purposes. That shuts 'em down pretty quick.

Brilliant! Thank you.