Thread: petro-dollar

Ya all better start converting what ever frn's you have to real stuff you can use to live...IRS is comin down on me for usin 411 and I know its the LAW but they dont give a shit....been stackin so Im ready as I can be ......good luck to all..........goodby and God bless

The kingdom of God is the sensation I receive for radiating it.

Watching the character in the video reminds me to play my Cantonese disks often. More Chinese speak fluent English than there are Americans in the USA. They have cracked our national code - the English language.

Ne-sic ng sic tang quantung Wa aa? [Can you speak Cantonese?]

That looks like Aspen in the background. The fellow discredits himself a bit in my opinion with the Greek Orthodox getup and Jew bashing. I have always thought it much wiser to place that accusation much more accurately; priestcraft as a business plan really seems to have affected America with a deep fear of being separated from God. The Temple Sacrifices of old are to me the early model of the Personal Income Tax - a system of sacrifice now replacing God with the Fed as government where you would take your finest livestock to slaughter for no reason other than you seem to have made God very angry.

Some Crosstalk from A Course in Miracles:

Saturday we read:

If you raise what fear conceals to clear-cut unequivocal predominance, fear becomes meaningless. You have denied its power to conceal love, which was its only purpose. The veil that you have drawn across the face of love has disappeared.

This passage reminded me of a Bible passage about “renting the veil”. As Jesus died on the Cross we find in three out of four Gospels by the word “veil”.

Mat 27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

Mar 15:38 And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom.

Luk 23:45 And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst.

Here is a literal interpretation of the construction of the Tabernacle that was later duplicated by King David’s son Solomon on the Temple Mount. This rendition is at cell phone resolution so you might want to watch it small on your screen.

The Bible Story tells how the Veil in the Tabernacle came about. Upon an event called the Golden Calf Idolatry God became angry and was going to destroy the Israelites for worshiping a golden calf while their leader Moses was on Mount Sinai communing directly with God. Moses, destined to be the new archetype to replace Abraham as the Patriarch of “God’s People” interceded and managed to change God’s mind about that. This is where God became (formally) the vengeful God of Sacrifice we find in the Holy Bible. The God of Abraham prescribed The Laws of Moses and a system of sacrificial traditions designed to keep the Israelites too busy for their attention to wander away from praising and worshipping this One True God of monotheism. [In the Jewish tradition Abraham was born in Babylon son of an idol manufacturer. Abram (then called as a young man) overcame this dichotomy and established monotheism.)

That is to say if we imagine God as the Face of Love in the ACIM passage fear is like the veil between God and us. To the average Christian then, Jesus is the primal Substitute for animal sacrifices in the Tabernacle/Temple scenario. The Christians seek to be saved by the Blood of the Lamb, freeing mankind from the sacrificial laws. My portrayal in class was that the Renting of the Veil was the end of priestcraft. There is no longer a Levite function providing for sacrifice at all. In other words Jesus as a Substitute for the sacrifices is still a nod to the God of Sacrifice.

In ACIM sacrifice is error and is therefore an illusion.

Chapter 5.VII.4 God weeps at the "sacrifice" of His children who believe they are lost to Him.

Chapter 7.X.3 This confusion is the cause of the whole idea of sacrifice.

Chapter 7.X.5 The Holy Spirit never asks for sacrifice, but the ego always does.

So the business plan as I described it is for organized religion to plant fear, like a veil, a sense of separation into the congregation so that people feel a need for a priest and will pay highly for that priest’s intercession services – priestcraft – based in the fear of separation. – Promising unification in the Future or Afterlife. Of course it sounds as if I say this in judgment but I do not feel that in my heart. I believe Christians and all religious parishioners truly seek God – just that men have figured out a very clever way to capitalize on that quest.

Anthony Joseph
    "Sacrificial traditions" were around long before Moses and the Golden Calf Incident. Abel sacrificed unto God and God was well pleased with him. How do you reconcile that according to your theory regarding the "sacrificial traditions" being devised of man as a profitable priestcraft business plan?

Abraham, the father of God's chosen nation of people, also kept "sacrificial traditions" even after meeting Melchizedek, tithing to him and recognizing his elect, and non-bloodline, priesthood.

This all leads up to the question of whether or not the sacrifice of Yehoshuah was required for us to be redeemed from this fallen state of sin since the expulsion from the garden of Eden. It seems as though your theory suggests that Yehoshuah's sacrifice was NOT part of God's plan for the salvation/redemption of His sons and daughters; that said sacrifice was a constructed priestcraft act for the perpetuation of the created "religion" of man.

I believe it IS a required part of God's plan to redeem His children from sin originating at the fall. The priestcrafters use Yehoshuah's sacrifice in a twisted and corrupt manner to fool the people BACK IN to the formally required "sacrificial traditions" prior to the coming of our Lord and Savior who ended the requirement and fulfilled the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    "Sacrificial traditions" were around long before Moses and the Golden Calf Incident. Abel sacrificed unto God and God was well pleased with him. How do you reconcile that according to your theory regarding the "sacrificial traditions" being devised of man as a profitable priestcraft business plan?

Abraham, the father of God's chosen nation of people, also kept "sacrificial traditions" even after meeting Melchizedek, tithing to him and recognizing his elect, and non-bloodline, priesthood.

This all leads up to the question of whether or not the sacrifice of Yehoshuah was required for us to be redeemed from this fallen state of sin since the expulsion from the garden of Eden. It seems as though your theory suggests that Yehoshuah's sacrifice was NOT part of God's plan for the salvation/redemption of His sons and daughters; that said sacrifice was a constructed priestcraft act for the perpetuation of the created "religion" of man.

I believe it IS a required part of God's plan to redeem His children from sin originating at the fall. The priestcrafters use Yehoshuah's sacrifice in a twisted and corrupt manner to fool the people BACK IN to the formally required "sacrificial traditions" prior to the coming of our Lord and Savior who ended the requirement and fulfilled the law.

I am glad that I read the last paragraph carefully AJ. It would seem to be about mental perspective and outlook. I cannot help but see us in agreement then. That last paragraph is saying what I am saying.

My precept is that Melchizedek is the archetype, the model of the Messiah to come - YEHOSHUAH - Jesus CHRIST of Nazareth (NATZAR = BRANCH [David's coronation Name]). Jesus the Son of God does not make sacrifice to God, being God. I find no record that Melchizedek turned around and gave 10% of Abraham's sacrifice to God as the Levites would destroy by burning much of the livestock sacrifices.

This is a precept that I am finally getting used too - that God is pure love. This would allow nothing else to be true. Nothing beside love has any truth to it. The sacrificial system is based in fear and death. The sense of separation is that fear. Since God is everything - nothing outside of Him - then sacrifice and the need for it are an illusion, a nightmare dream.

Sacrifices are not pleasing to God. I believe there are a few scriptures pointing that out.

My point in bringing this up in this context may be hard to grasp. It was set off by the Doom and Gloom video. I have seen that fellow in that video before. I heard that the priest garb is bogus on him and really think he must account for sounding such a glib alarm. But then time will tell...

I did not hear what country but there is a situation where their army is fighting their army. In this reality fear will conjure any situation. Peace and joy are a much better manifestation of love.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I am glad that I read the last paragraph carefully AJ. It would seem to be about mental perspective and outlook. I cannot help but see us in agreement then. That last paragraph is saying what I am saying.

My precept is that Melchizedek is the archetype, the model of the Messiah to come - YEHOSHUAH - Jesus CHRIST of Nazareth (NATZAR = BRANCH [David's coronation Name]). Jesus the Son of God does not make sacrifice to God, being God. I find no record that Melchizedek turned around and gave 10% of Abraham's sacrifice to God as the Levites would destroy by burning much of the livestock sacrifices.

This is a precept that I am finally getting used too - that God is pure love. This would allow nothing else to be true. Nothing beside love has any truth to it. The sacrificial system is based in fear and death. The sense of separation is that fear. Since God is everything - nothing outside of Him - then sacrifice and the need for it are an illusion, a nightmare dream.

Sacrifices are not pleasing to God. I believe there are a few scriptures pointing that out.

My point in bringing this up in this context may be hard to grasp. It was set off by the Doom and Gloom video. I have seen that fellow in that video before. I heard that the priest garb is bogus on him and really think he must account for sounding such a glib alarm. But then time will tell...

I did not hear what country but there is a situation where their army is fighting their army. In this reality fear will conjure any situation. Peace and joy are a much better manifestation of love.
    I also agree we are in agreement - fundamentally. I still, however, cannot reconcile your point regarding the act of sacrifice unto God, as was practiced as a requirement by Him as a result of the fall; and, which we know occurred since Abel - in whom God was well pleased.

http://biblehub.com/kjv/genesis/4.htm

http://www.preparingforeternity.com/sr/sr06.htm

[That really gets me thinking...

I do not buy into the idea I am evil in fundamental nature. - Also that as we evolve into higher spiritual awareness we grow out of such a crude gesture, to kill an animal to please God.

I perceive sacrifice as a tax. Before Moses and his law it may have been Abel was paying a tribute in animal blood willingly. Cain offered vegetables and displeased God? This picky and demanding God is the one I was taught but as I explore and research spirituality this is no longer the God I perceive.

In Bible Study last night I confirm this to myself. It takes repetition and conditioning to perpetuate this bloodthirsty God of Sacrifice.

It is the identification with Israel that causes one to adorn this banner of evil and sin. - Like the Israelis.]

The above section in red is not my writing, I believe David Merrill accidentally edited my post while trying to respond to it. I think some of my original post has been deleted as well.
    Last edited by Anthony Joseph; 01-07-14 at 01:34 AM. Reason: mistake editing by wrong party

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I did some looking around and Sam Charles has not filed anything to establish his record. He may have sent something to the IRS but without being a court of record I can understand why the IRS would continue process on the presumption he is an endorser.
    David, if you have the time could you please review what I have posted in http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...g-Lawful-Money

I am doing my first return next week or the following and would appreciate any input. FYI I have been redeeming since Jan. 19 2013, my forth pay check and all since then. I posted sanitized scans of what I have done so far for practice (Fed 1040, NY State IT-201) as well as my schedule.

Kind Regards,

The above section in red is not my writing, I believe David Merrill accidentally edited my post while trying to respond to it. I think some of my original post has been deleted as well.

My apologies AJ;

I clicked the wrong button and it looks very similar to Reply With Quote. I will be careful.