Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lawful Money - Is there more than $300 Million?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    As a man, i do not rely on ANY code to justify or back my claims. I did not create or write any codes nor am i competent to decipher any code. i also believe i am not required to know or learn any codes since i believe said codes do not bind me - i am not a part of the society of codes.

Any code citation should be presented "for your benefit only as your law in this regard." These codes sound like thus and so, however, i am not required to decipher them, nor can i.

We believe we are foreign to these codes, and the taxes said codes allegedly invoke, because we are man and we are unbound, save for the 'prisons' we make for ourselves. Will any man make a verifiable claim, on and for the record, that a man owes an 'IRS' debt? Will said man take on full liability for such a claim before witnesses in open court?

It is our responsibility to invoke and keep common law, common parlance and honorable man to man conversation in our court(s) at whatever venue we find ourselves.
    I'm beginning to realize that the only law that matters is liberty; that if a man is free indeed, then he has nothing to fear from the color of law; that this freedom comes in degree directly proportional to the responsibility a man takes upon himself as a good steward in God's household.

The more I read up on this subject the more I'm convinced this is really a simple thing that is galactically mired in confusion to conceal the simple truth.

Article 1 section 8 clause 5 grants congress the exclusive power over money. Therefore any "money" that is not issued under the direct control of congress is subject to their regulatory powers and hence taxation.

Gold coin, Silver coin, Gold certificates, Silver certificates, greenbacks/USN's, and base metal coins were all issued by the treasury (All are lawful money of the united states/legal tender). State bank notes, national bank notes, and FRN's (FRN's are lawful money/legal tender) are/were not issued by the treasury but by the banks. The later are subject to regulation to control their issuance as they were outside the direct control of congress.

This is not my speculation. It is spelled out rather clearly on page 305 of the US constitution annotated found here: https://bulk.resource.org/gpo.gov/co...n/2002/011.pdf

The first 2 cases in the foot notes make it clear to me anyway.

McCulloch v. Maryland 17 U.S. 316: Allows congress to charter banks (Think federal reserve)

Veazie Bank v. Fenno 75 U.S. 533: Allows congress to restrain (TAX) circulation of notes not issued under its own authority

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Brian; 01-09-14 at 06:19 AM.