Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
Lets say you run a business and I hire your business to do a service for me. and then later I say - well your invoice is in the name of your business so I ain't payin'. Will you be happy or angry? Am I right not to pay?

Regarding the ESTATE bought - it is subject to the Administration of those who hold the Property whereof it was derived. So regarding the means by which said Estate is SOLD - one who is buying most likely lacks standing to change the process. If you lack Property then you are merely buying estates - and those estates are subject to those who actually have property. So, like I said before, if you don't like the game then go and establish Property. Else continue to buy and sell Estates that were created by another.

One complaining has no standing - one claiming - well then that's another matter - What is the STATUS of His Claim?

To argue a Promissory Note within a certain law boundary is well - in my opinion - senseless.

shalom,
MJ
Technically, there is only discourse between one 2-dimensional entity and another in your scenario. So, the entity in the two dimensional world can complain against another 2-dimensional entity and find settlement in a court for the 2nd dimension.

If you; a man, hire i; a man, and you say, "i ain't payin'", then i have a claim of breach against you, man on man. You did me wrong and that is well known at common law; even the most ignorant of people seated in a trial by jury will see this.

Your above scenario, and a complaint by BANK OF XXXXXX, has no merit unless an injured party comes forth and verifies the claim in living voice before witnesses in open court.