Thread: New Promissory note

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Man is higher than Pope, Sovereign, Prime Minister, President, etc. All of these things were created by man.

A claim must be verified in living voice and pressed on the record else it is not a true claim. One must be fully liable for the claim(s) one makes on the record in living voice. Paper is nothing without man to verify what is written upon it. Who will step forward, in living voice, and make claim, on and for the record, to what i; a man, claim as my property? Who will stand before witnesses in open court and challenge my claims? Only another man can come forward and do this; and, said man must verify that his claim is true with full liability.

All the original writers and signers of the "Declaration' and 'Constitution' are dead. Will anyone here be so bold as to verify the exact intent and meaning of these writings? Without the original writers to verify, anything offered regarding these documents is only hearsay and a guess at best.

Who will come forward and claim wrong, harm or trespass simply because i claim the name given to me by my mom and dad is my property? Our family name in antecedent to this Nation's formation. Mom and dad gave me a name and i may choose to use it as i see fit; as a man, i am unbound and unlimited in my capacity. So long as i do no wrong or harm to another man or injure his claimed property, i am free to do as i please. i may choose to act in a certain capacity at one moment and exit the same capacity the next moment; it is i, and NO other man, who determines what and who i am at any given time. If i keep the golden rule, who has any verifiable claim against me? One must prove, with a third party and impartial witness (out of the mouths of two or three shall the truth be established), on and for the record, that i; a man, did wrong or harm to another man. If that isn't done, there is no claim.

That being said, i repeat that the key to all of this having any force or standing requires us to learn and know how to move, hold and keep our court(s) at common law, dealing only 'man on man'. If a man allows anyone to hide behind a cloak, mask or office, said man cannot move or hold his court according to common law; said man will be bound or subject to statutes/codes/etc.
    Yes, the office of "man" is directly under the Creator in authority and standing!

Perhaps we have overlooked something when the Messiah referred to Himself as the "son of man".

Is this a reference to the "office of man", and the authority of that office?

Notice Mk 2:27-28 and Lk 6:5 and Mt 12:8 - "The Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath".

Isn't that setting a context of authority?

And it is stated as such 3 times in the Bible so we best pay attention.

I am listening to some audios by David Clarence on the "office of man" to learn his take on this (2 audios are on this webpage).

You are welcome to listen too, and then we can discuss this further...

And learn how to make claims in our court of record to assert our dominion under the Creator as a man.
    Last edited by doug555; 01-11-14 at 05:47 PM.