continuing from previous post:

Hos 2:1 Say ye unto your brethren, Ammi; and to your sisters, Ruhamah.

Hos 2:2 Plead with your mother, plead: for she is not my wife, neither am I her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts;

Hos 2:3 Lest I strip her naked, and set her as in the day that she was born, and make her as a wilderness, and set her like a dry land, and slay her with thirst.

Hos 2:4 And I will not have mercy upon her children; for they be the children of whoredoms.

Hos 2:5 For their mother hath played the harlot: she that conceived them hath done shamefully: for she said, I will go after my lovers, that give me my bread and my water, my wool and my flax, mine oil and my drink.

Hos 2:6 Therefore, behold, I will hedge up thy way with thorns, and make a wall, that she shall not find her paths.

=============

And now the MYSTERY is expressed....Yehoshuah is the fulfillment of that Mystery:

Hos 2:13 And I will visit upon her the days of Baalim, wherein she burned incense to them, and she decked herself with her earrings and her jewels, and she went after her lovers, and forgat me, saith the LORD.

Hos 2:14 Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfortably unto her.

Hos 2:15 And I will give her her vineyards from thence, and the valley of Achor for a door of hope: and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt.

Hos 2:16 And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi [Husband]; and shalt call me no more Baali.

Hos 2:17 For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name.

Hos 2:18 And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.

Hos 2:19 And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.

=====================

For if the Husbandman lives then the Wife is in Adultery under the Royal Law and must be put to death! The Husbandman is The Word of God.

Deu 24:1 When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.

Deu 24:2 And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife.

Deu 24:3 And if the latter husband hate her, and write her a bill of divorcement, and giveth it in her hand, and sendeth her out of his house; or if the latter husband die, which took her to be his wife;

Deu 24:4 Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before the LORD: and thou shalt not cause the land to sin, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

Therefore the former Husband had to die. And this was done in the Flesh Body of Yehoshuah for we are Expressed in Flesh and Sin is accounted in the Flesh. This is not to say that The Word of God has been annulled as the enemy would have us to believe. Notice WHY? Because then the enemy can institute His Statutes, His Laws.

How deluded is one who calls himself a Christ Man but who then denies Christ by outwardly expressing His Law is no more. This one might not make Salvation.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever puts his life in trust in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

G4100

pist-yoo'-o

From G4102; to have faith (in, upon, or with respect to, a person or thing), that is, credit; by implication to entrust (especially one’s spiritual well being to Christ): - believe (-r), commit (to trust), put in trust with.

How can I undertake for the Kingdom of God absent a Law form to abide in? If I place my Trust in you, I will obey you and submit to you. She, the Wife, places her trust in Him, the Husband. Notice in the wedding vows "She" says she will "submit and obey". Today the modern woman thinks much of herself - I speak to both the male and the female - BRIDE.

====

And now what is the greatest? It is Love. For if i love you, then I will consider you before I act. How would I want to be treated? This is Love to each other. But now what about Love towards God? Well can we come up with our own concepts as Aaron did or should we rely on the definition of Love given in The Word? The Word says:

"If you Love me, then you will keep my Commandments"

Therefore both Torah and the Prophets HINGE on Love. Therefore one who acts with Love FIRST will naturally keep the Law. Therefore that one does not need to know every aspect of the Law; However, in Hosea 6:4 we see that we are called to LEARN the knowledge of God.

Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Hos 6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Shalom,
MJ