Those men and women who serve in capacity of officer/agent for the Government of the United States are not required to understand any religious offering. I believe said men and woman can only acknowledge 'man' and his claimed 'property', whether corporeal or incorporeal; and, any other language, however truly spiritual it may be, is ignored.

I believe man is universally understood as being 'a creation of God' in His image; man represents God on earth. Property is a right, or use of a thing, proper to the man claiming it and exclusive of all others. Only man has rights; those who entered into an 'office' have NO rights while operating in that capacity; they only have privileges, duties and obligations. The primary duty of the Government of the United States is to secure, protect and restore property of man.

The most important issue is, in my opinion, to stand as a man and hold one's court in honor; and, keep said court no matter what venue one finds himself at. The courthouse is NOT court; court is what is being held AT the courthouse which is only a building. Said building is a public venue and the people make up the public. Yes, those who are members of the BAR have majority control over the business conducted at said building(s), yet that does NOT mean they OWN it.

If one is told one is "in contempt of court", what does that mean? Whose court is one in contempt of? If one is not in one's own court, one should know the rules. If one is in one's own court, the rules are set by him/her and others can be found in contempt if said rules are not abided by. The magistrate serves the court and keeps order, making sure the rules are followed; and, bears witness to the court proceedings.

We, as man, need to learn how to move, hold and keep our court(s) of record at common law in honor; and, we need to learn how to change/flip jurisdiction when someone attempts to prosecute a claim against us in a statutory/code court. The venue (building) is of no consequence; it is whose court is being held that matters.

Nothing on earth has a higher standing than man; we just need to learn how to act as man, no matter where we find ourselves.

There is no "them" or "they"; and, 'IRS' or 'United States' has NEVER done a thing or uttered a word, EVER. Hold the men and women who actually 'speak' and 'do' accountable for their actions. The 'cloak' or 'mask' or 'office' they may claim is not your concern; i only see and hear a man or woman doing me wrong/harm, injuring my property or interfering with my inherent unalienable rights.

Right is right and wrong is wrong; no man has a right to do the hereinbefore mentioned acts against another man. That is terrorism.

Terrorism = interference with the proper function of government.

If one is self-governing, who is the terrorist?