Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
Unto whom is this "promise" made? I deem it more of a mistake in ignorance which is in need of correction.

What man or woman will come forward and claim a wrong or harm done as a result of said correction of a mistake?

Where is the living voice, man or woman, who will verify, on and for the record, that the debt is true and an injury has been done against him/her as a result of said "unpaid debt"?

The 2nd dimension has no voice or power or authority; only a man or woman can come forward and claim a wrong, harm or breach against him/her. Absent that...

NO WRONG OR HARM HAS BEEN DONE.

We are the source of credit and we owe no debt. If we come to know that we made a mistake in contract with the 2nd dimension, we have unlimited capacity and authority to correct and rescind said contract, since it is only we, living man, who have the ability to believe and claim it does harm. Where is the harm to BANK OF XXXXX or any other 2nd dimensional entity? It cannot feel, believe, claim nor has it any rights. A man cannot wrong or harm an entity of the 2nd dimension.

A mistake can be corrected at any time. We, as man, only have a duty to make whole our fellow man when we do him/her wrong or harm. The 2nd dimension is an illusion and no wrong or harm can be done to it by the living.

Lets say you run a business and I hire your business to do a service for me. and then later I say - well your invoice is in the name of your business so I ain't payin'. Will you be happy or angry? Am I right not to pay?

Regarding the ESTATE bought - it is subject to the Administration of those who hold the Property whereof it was derived. So regarding the means by which said Estate is SOLD - one who is buying most likely lacks standing to change the process. If you lack Property then you are merely buying estates - and those estates are subject to those who actually have property. So, like I said before, if you don't like the game then go and establish Property. Else continue to buy and sell Estates that were created by another.

One complaining has no standing - one claiming - well then that's another matter - What is the STATUS of His Claim?

To argue a Promissory Note within a certain law boundary is well - in my opinion - senseless.

shalom,
MJ