Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Promissory note

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I wrote the IRS years ago and maintained that I am Redeemed in Christ of the Tribes of Israel a member of the Commonwealth of Israel and a priest walking in the Order of Melchizedok. I never heard back from them ever again. I am redeemed.
    MJ don't get me wrong here but I don't think the irs cares one bit what religion you been redeemed from unless your going with the requirements for exemption.

Back in the day I too have written enough letters to the IRS asking questions and their reply answers were the 45 day letters, nothing in concrete evidence that I was asking for but the word frivolous. I never wrote letters pertaining to the subject like you did, I just wanted the facts and I think I know why they don't answer.

They are just the bookkeepers who collect a fee or dues levied on the members of an organization to meet its expenses for its persons, groups, or businesses within the domain of that government.

This statement here sort of put me in that direction of why they do not answer. It’s not in their job description.

Job description are task, duties, responsibilities this mean job description are what you must “do”. Job specification are knowledge, skills, abilities etc this mean job specification are what you must “have” to perform “job description”.
    The statement.

Many young people believe that, because they are not old enough to vote, they have no representation in government and, therefore, should not be required to pay taxes.

The United States Congress is a body of elected representatives of the people.
    Under our representative form of government, the Congress has the power to enact all laws (including Federal tax laws). http://www.usa.gov/Topics/Reference-Shelf/Laws.shtml

* The members of Congress speak and vote as representatives of all the people in their State or district, including those who did not vote.
    * The IRS will not comment, though, on the legislative merits of current tax law, or on pending Congressional action that may change the tax code.

Finally, we make every effort to make certain that the information contained here is accurate, but due to the fluid nature of the legislative process, changes in tax laws may occur that are not reflected here at the time of publication.

To the best of our knowledge, this information is accurate.
    You can read the rest of it here, http://www.treasury.gov/resource-cen...liability.aspx

So who then are they asking for the contribution from?

Make the check payable to the "United States Treasury."

In the memo field of the check, be sure to write "your" Social Security Number and indicate the year for which you are paying, for example "2013 Form 1040-ES." http://taxes.about.com/od/paymentopt...ated_tax_2.htm

Most know this is not a voluntary contribution it usury.

Also from http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ll=1#post12505

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Within El Elyon? My guess is that this describes the Triune - the entire Godhead?
    To understand you have to read All of Hosea [the Great book on Salvation] and then you have to read All of Psalm 91.

Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of El Elyon shall abide under the shadow of El Shaddai.
    Psa 91:2 I will say of Yehovah, He is my refuge and my fortress: my Elohim; in him will I trust.

Simply put I will submit and obey - for I am a member of the corporate Bride and I shall no longer call Him master or Lord, I shall call him Husband. [Ishi].

Hos 2:16 And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.

My life is in Trust with Yehoshuah. Therefore, I can celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles walking as a Living Stone in the Temple of God! I have no need for the Theosophic sun and moon - for the Father and the Son are the light thereof.

El Elyon is All in All the totality of the Elohim natures : Yehovah and El Shaddai : Honor thy Father and thy Mother. I am therefore BEING transformed into the Image of God. And Christ is the Totality of El Elyon EXPRESSED into form perceivable to the Angels and to Man.

Col 3:10 And having put on [like a garment] the new [regenerated] man, which is renewed in knowledge after the pattern of Him That created him:

Col 3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian [the lowest type of barbarians], bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

Did you catch that Renewed in Knowledge. Check out Hosea 4:6 and Hosea 6:6. Knowledge of What? Answer: The Way of God. Check out Psalm 119.

In reference to Jeremiah 17:5 and 17:7 my Trust, my confidence is not in man's States, but in The Word - which is the Thoughts of El Elyon expressed in Voice and Words and Matter. For we see "And God said"; And we read "And God said"; and then the Word was made flesh and dwelt amongst us. Emmanuel.

So now I am full circle. Referencing the Vine and the branches - IF you will abide in Me, I will abide in you. I am merely a willing vessel who places his trust in The Word which is the Perfect Image of El Elyon and in doing so I am slowly being transformed from glory into Glory into the Image of the Living God.

What does the living have to do with the dead? Answer: Nothing.

The Secret Place of El Elyon encompasses the shadow of El Shaddai - which is to say I take my Shade from El Shaddai BECAUSE I trust in Yehovah the Savior. Yehoshuah is my King, my Judge, my Savior, my High Priest, my Redeemer.

And one quick tangent: Ever wonder why Yehoshuah is the High Priest?

Certainly the Law cannot Save; however it is HIGH time to move on pass that baby milk.

However in regard to our future estate in Heaven, if you choose to be one of those who teaches the law is done away with then your estate will be very minimal; however if you are one who teaches the law as good and a pleasure to abide in, then your estate will be HUGE.

This is simple, if the law is done away with as the clowns preach, then why do we need a high priest? And furthermore, for what cause is there a need for judgment? The High Priest is tasked to apply the blood for redemption. Yehoshuah, therefore abides as our High Priest unto God applying the blood of His own sacrifice upon the Heavenly Alter for propitiation of our sins. If the Law is no more then sin cannot be accounted for because there is no law to recognize that sin.

For instance if a stop sign is erected and I run the sign, but there is no law to require one to stop, then there cannot be judgment regarding its uses. However, if there is a law to stop, and I run the sign, then I am guilty and in need of redemption and subject to judgment. In the Heavenly Realm we need to be faithful and just to CONFESS OUR SINS - I said CONFESS OUR SINS - because there STILL abides a Law - and Yehoshuah is faithful and just to FORGIVE OUR SINS - by the applying of His own blood upon the Mercy Seat - Alter of God.

The Law cannot save is exactly right BECAUSE each and every one of us has broken it - as such - we are ALL guilty and in need of redemption! But our infirmities in no way reduces the Law - it however UPLIFTS the Power of the Law. Is the Law bad? NO WAY - the Law is good - and if we keep it - or at a minimum try to keep it - then life would be so much easier for us.

Don't be one of the clowns that teaches the Law is no more. I mean Jesus Christ did not come to do away with His own Law - He came to show us HOW to keep it!

It is the ignorance of the Greek and for that matter the fact that the "so called" Christian Church refuses to read Torah and the Prophets, that has caused thousands of years of error. And the so called Jews cannot "see" Jesus Christ BECAUSE the Jesus they hear about has done away with the Law and they know that is impossible. So isn't it high time the Christians start reading the front of the book and the Jews the latter? The Christians trip over the Word of God = Christ, as the Word expressed in Law/Prophets; and the Jews trip over the Spirit for they cannot see Christ due to the fact that ignorance has taught the Law is no more.

I mean just look at Moses - who saw God face to face - Moses did not keep but one TINY aspect of what he was commanded and this very minor offense was enough to keep him from the promised land. Consider how much more if we speak with our mouth and express with our deeds the expression that God's Law is no more! This is downright blasphemy and it is a direct assault on the Sovereignty of Christ. The Law is the Heart of God [Lamed Beth]. Check out the First letter in Genesis [Beth]. check out the Last letter in Deuteronomy [Lamed]. Torah is the HEART of God.

I would ask but one question: If God did not provide for Salvation, would you still serve Him?

=====

The One who sacrificed his Flesh IS THE LAW. Yehoshuah IS "The Word of God". We are not made in His image we are "transformed" into His image by REGENERATION of the MIND.

Col 3:10 And having put on [like a garment] the new [regenerated] man, which is renewed in knowledge after the pattern of Him That created him:

El Elyon is the Invisible God, Yehoshuah is the IMAGE of the Invisible God - If you have seen the Son [office] you have seen the Father. Therefore we are Regenerated and Renewed in Christ from glory into Glory. And we are brought back to El Elyon in Christ who is our High Priest. Therefore it is good for man to keep the Law - which is to say - we are the BRIDE [singular] in corporate unity - submitting in Trust - our lives - unto His Will, His Desires, His Law. Therefore there is nothing left for us in terms of our own ideas of how we should worship and love Him. For He said "IF you love me you will keep my commandments" and in another place....

1Jn_3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Therefore SIN is willful disobedience of Torah! And in another place we read "Lo I come in the VOLUME of the Book". For there comes One whose vesture will be dipped or dyed in blood whose name is "The Word of God". We cannot worship how we choose - Aaron found this out when he submitted to making a golden calf. Notice they still worshiped Yehovah but in a way THEY choose. But we read worship me in Spirit and in Truth. This means that the Body is not necessary for worship - and also Knowledge is necessary for true worship.

Where is knowledge found? Torah and Prophets! So let us say the Express Image of El Elyon IS The Word of El Elyon. And "The Word" became Flesh and dwelt amongst us! Now it is The Word or Yehoshuah who taught us and showed us HOW to live a righteous life, pleasing to El Elyon. For IN FACT it was Yehoshuah who created us. Yehoshuah is our Father. Yehoshuah gave the ten commandments and all of the other laws to Israel.

For now it is time that Adam and Eve come back together into one Man. Or you might say Judah and Israel. Or your might say the Spirit and the Soul. For she can be a harlot [mind] and she must learn to submit to her husbandman. We are then RENEWED when she SUBMITS and OBEYS and she stops doing what she [your mind] seems good in her own eyes!

Therefore we keep the Royal Law. However Sacrificial and Ceremonial Law are no longer required IN REGARD to the Priesthood of Aaron [Levi]. For we, IN CHRIST, are made members of the Order of Melchizedok and Yehoshuah is the High Priest. Therefore we bring our Sacrifice as we MORTIFY our members [in the flesh] making our flesh subject to the Spirit = The Law of God.

Yehoshuah died so that he might keep the Law of God - Refer to Deut 24:1-3. Else He could not take Israel back to bride - for He gave her a "Bill of Divorcement".

Jer 3:1 They say, If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted? but thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again to me, saith the LORD.

Jer 3:8 And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

Jer 3:20 Surely as a wife treacherously departeth from her husband, so have ye dealt treacherously with me, O house of Israel, saith the LORD.

to be continued
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 01-10-14 at 05:47 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

continuing from previous post:

Hos 2:1 Say ye unto your brethren, Ammi; and to your sisters, Ruhamah.

Hos 2:2 Plead with your mother, plead: for she is not my wife, neither am I her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts;

Hos 2:3 Lest I strip her naked, and set her as in the day that she was born, and make her as a wilderness, and set her like a dry land, and slay her with thirst.

Hos 2:4 And I will not have mercy upon her children; for they be the children of whoredoms.

Hos 2:5 For their mother hath played the harlot: she that conceived them hath done shamefully: for she said, I will go after my lovers, that give me my bread and my water, my wool and my flax, mine oil and my drink.

Hos 2:6 Therefore, behold, I will hedge up thy way with thorns, and make a wall, that she shall not find her paths.

=============

And now the MYSTERY is expressed....Yehoshuah is the fulfillment of that Mystery:

Hos 2:13 And I will visit upon her the days of Baalim, wherein she burned incense to them, and she decked herself with her earrings and her jewels, and she went after her lovers, and forgat me, saith the LORD.

Hos 2:14 Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfortably unto her.

Hos 2:15 And I will give her her vineyards from thence, and the valley of Achor for a door of hope: and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt.

Hos 2:16 And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi [Husband]; and shalt call me no more Baali.

Hos 2:17 For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name.

Hos 2:18 And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.

Hos 2:19 And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.

=====================

For if the Husbandman lives then the Wife is in Adultery under the Royal Law and must be put to death! The Husbandman is The Word of God.

Deu 24:1 When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.

Deu 24:2 And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife.

Deu 24:3 And if the latter husband hate her, and write her a bill of divorcement, and giveth it in her hand, and sendeth her out of his house; or if the latter husband die, which took her to be his wife;

Deu 24:4 Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before the LORD: and thou shalt not cause the land to sin, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

Therefore the former Husband had to die. And this was done in the Flesh Body of Yehoshuah for we are Expressed in Flesh and Sin is accounted in the Flesh. This is not to say that The Word of God has been annulled as the enemy would have us to believe. Notice WHY? Because then the enemy can institute His Statutes, His Laws.

How deluded is one who calls himself a Christ Man but who then denies Christ by outwardly expressing His Law is no more. This one might not make Salvation.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever puts his life in trust in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

G4100

pist-yoo'-o

From G4102; to have faith (in, upon, or with respect to, a person or thing), that is, credit; by implication to entrust (especially one’s spiritual well being to Christ): - believe (-r), commit (to trust), put in trust with.

How can I undertake for the Kingdom of God absent a Law form to abide in? If I place my Trust in you, I will obey you and submit to you. She, the Wife, places her trust in Him, the Husband. Notice in the wedding vows "She" says she will "submit and obey". Today the modern woman thinks much of herself - I speak to both the male and the female - BRIDE.

====

And now what is the greatest? It is Love. For if i love you, then I will consider you before I act. How would I want to be treated? This is Love to each other. But now what about Love towards God? Well can we come up with our own concepts as Aaron did or should we rely on the definition of Love given in The Word? The Word says:

"If you Love me, then you will keep my Commandments"

Therefore both Torah and the Prophets HINGE on Love. Therefore one who acts with Love FIRST will naturally keep the Law. Therefore that one does not need to know every aspect of the Law; However, in Hosea 6:4 we see that we are called to LEARN the knowledge of God.

Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Hos 6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Shalom,
    MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    MJ don't get me wrong here but I don't think the irs cares one bit what religion you been redeemed from unless your going with the requirements for exemption.
    I can comprehend what you are saying, but remember we are dealing with men who are occupying within a Trust Boundary. They are merely the Cestui Que Use demanding upon the Trustee an accounting. This goes to the HEART of the matter. Those who overcome as I overcame shall inherit ALL things. The KEY is in Things. Furthermore, I am comforted by the maker of the Heavens and the Earth that I have power over the enemy in the GREAT and AWESOME name of Yehoshuah.

I have seen the mountain thrown into the sea - with my own eyes - it can only be done with FAITH. For Faith is the TITLE DEED, it is the EVIDENCE of Trust.

Rom 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye present yourselves servants for obedience, ye are servants to him whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

My Trust is IMPLIED in my DEEDS. For nowhere in the Scripture is man granted the dominion over other men! Man MUST consent to be governed! Therefore my Claim is in Yehoshuah, I, like Abraham seek a Commonwealth not made with the minds of man - For haven't you figured it out yet- this is ALL in your MIND.

Shalom,
    MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    My Trust is IMPLIED in my DEEDS. For nowhere in the Scripture is man granted the dominion over other men! Man MUST consent to be governed! Therefore my Claim is in Yehoshuah.
    Absolutely.

Absolutely.
    Therefore just as Peter walked on water.....but only with his full faith and focus and trust placed in Yehoshuah....the children of the King of kings are free.

I do not forsake Torah - I embrace it - it is my way of life - my love. For my love is about giving - not taking. As such, I am called to the Order of Melchizedok - and I take my seat in the college of priests convened under our Majesty and Great High Priest - Yehoshuah our King and Redeemer, our Creator, our Father and the government shall be upon His shoulder.

Therefore what is left is Equity. If i promise to do a thing, I should perform. Therefore I am no longer naked, but clothed in Christ before the Heavenly Courts, my Advocate is Yehoshuah before my Accuser Ha Satan. It is an easy thing for God to change the mind of a man. Thing is my accuser is right - I have broken the Law - but I am faithful to confess my sin in honor of my Father and I request mercy in the Promise to honor my Mother. So then I no longer willfully sin but I repent of habitual sin - that is NOT to say that I do not sin, I do. That is not to say that Torah is no more, for my sin is recognized and I repent against habitual willful transgression.

Psa 98:2 Yehovah hath made known His salvation: His righteousness hath He openly shewed in the sight of the nations.

Psa 98:4 Make a joyful noise unto Yehovah, all the earth: Make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.

Psa 98:5 Sing unto Yehovah with the harp; With the harp, and the voice sing praise.

Psa 98:6 With trumpets and sound of cornet Make a joyful noise before Yehovah, the King.

Psa 98:7 Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof; The world, and they that dwell therein.

Psa 98:8 Let the rivers clap their hands: Let the hills be joyful together

Psa 98:9 Before Yehovah For he cometh to judge the earth: With righteousness shall he judge the world, And the peoples with equity.

For the office of the Son was indeed occupied by the same One who spoke to Moses - Yehovah the Savior = translated into Yehoshuah

Rev 17:15 And he saith to me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, represent peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

All this talk of money is absurd. Money is the INVENTION of State. The citizenry have no sovereignty they are equal in regard to themselves in regard to their status [estate] but they have no standing in the sovereignty - nothing is new under the sun. What was is. Unless you have staked your claim in the Earth either political or territorial, then you are a subject. End of Story. Now the question remains will you get on with it or will you keep complaining.

No offence to you Chex, I am not writing directly to you but I write indirectly to the Reader. Those who shy away from FULL LIABILITY because they FEAR will not inherit the Kingdom. End of Story!

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Notice to be fearful is to lack FAITH or said another way it is to lack Confidence or Trust in our MIGHTY KING. Therefore just as the command was given to Israel go in and begin to Possess - consider the land set before you is abandoned - it is controlled by Claims standing IN SILENCE. Consider the statement "Go forward and TAKE dominion". Will you discover the secret in TAKE?

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

P.S. If you have understood this post, then you will understand why and how the Court holds you in Contempt. If you don't get it re-read until you do. Hint: The Trustee is always deemed guilty FIRST and he must prove his innocence. Will you sing the Song of Moses?

P.S.S. The Land I write of is NOT the Earth it is your body = Temple.

2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 01-10-14 at 08:21 PM.

Anthony Joseph
    Those men and women who serve in capacity of officer/agent for the Government of the United States are not required to understand any religious offering. I believe said men and woman can only acknowledge 'man' and his claimed 'property', whether corporeal or incorporeal; and, any other language, however truly spiritual it may be, is ignored.

I believe man is universally understood as being 'a creation of God' in His image; man represents God on earth. Property is a right, or use of a thing, proper to the man claiming it and exclusive of all others. Only man has rights; those who entered into an 'office' have NO rights while operating in that capacity; they only have privileges, duties and obligations. The primary duty of the Government of the United States is to secure, protect and restore property of man.

The most important issue is, in my opinion, to stand as a man and hold one's court in honor; and, keep said court no matter what venue one finds himself at. The courthouse is NOT court; court is what is being held AT the courthouse which is only a building. Said building is a public venue and the people make up the public. Yes, those who are members of the BAR have majority control over the business conducted at said building(s), yet that does NOT mean they OWN it.

If one is told one is "in contempt of court", what does that mean? Whose court is one in contempt of? If one is not in one's own court, one should know the rules. If one is in one's own court, the rules are set by him/her and others can be found in contempt if said rules are not abided by. The magistrate serves the court and keeps order, making sure the rules are followed; and, bears witness to the court proceedings.

We, as man, need to learn how to move, hold and keep our court(s) of record at common law in honor; and, we need to learn how to change/flip jurisdiction when someone attempts to prosecute a claim against us in a statutory/code court. The venue (building) is of no consequence; it is whose court is being held that matters.

Nothing on earth has a higher standing than man; we just need to learn how to act as man, no matter where we find ourselves.

There is no "them" or "they"; and, 'IRS' or 'United States' has NEVER done a thing or uttered a word, EVER. Hold the men and women who actually 'speak' and 'do' accountable for their actions. The 'cloak' or 'mask' or 'office' they may claim is not your concern; i only see and hear a man or woman doing me wrong/harm, injuring my property or interfering with my inherent unalienable rights.

Right is right and wrong is wrong; no man has a right to do the hereinbefore mentioned acts against another man. That is terrorism.

Terrorism = interference with the proper function of government.

If one is self-governing, who is the terrorist?

One absent a valid claim has no Property. And therefore that one is USING an ESTATE granted to him from those who do have Property! Those that do have property ADMINISTRATE their property in their courts. If you are one absent property using an Estate that you did not establish then you had best use it in accordance with the rules and policies that said Administration has set forth.

This is so simple to me. For the life of me I cannot understand how this very simple concept escapes so many people. Until one establishes Property in Full Liability, that on WILL ALWAYS BE SUBJECT to others as they make USES of Estates provided by a Kingdom or State. Can't you see that to be in management over an Estate is the LOWEST OF THE LOWEST - well maybe not as low as slave. But certainly one in that Capacity is clearly subject to the Rule of one who holds the Property whereof the Estate is derived! Fee Simple Estate is NOT Allodial property.

One who is self governing does not make use of Estates provided by others unless there is a VARIATION OF AGREEMENT - with the Heads of State.

One who is Grantee is by operation of Law Trustee undertaking for the Trust. You know this AJ. Just look at the TWO trusts that form in Salvation. Who is Grantor of the 1st and who is Grantor of the 2nd? Consider this and you will then see where the Kings came up with the CQVT.

As long as you insist on playing within this sphere that so many do here - well their actions indicate that they are indeed subjects - look up Villein - nothing new under the sun. American [of or pertaining to the United States] Villein. Free in regard to each other but subjects in regard to their Lord = Heads of State. Repugnant you say? Then pray tell, why do so many consent to it? Is it their ignorance or is it their willingness to remain ignorant? Either way, once one comes to this knowledge, then there is only two decisions, consent to be ruled or rule. To rule you must make a claim.

This path is so clear. The Popes did it. The Sovereigns that created the Constitution Trust Contract did it. It is simple in concept but sometimes hard in practice due to fear. Which I can appreciate. Seems like such a huge hurdle to clear - why not just continue to make a use of the Estate. Well welcome to the bottom rung of the ladder! Continue to fight against that. Or just make peace with it and submit to the Administration and abide by its bylaws. Simple. If you consent, then you are Trustee - and if you are Trustee then keep those laws - and please do keep your mouth shut in court about ..... blah, blah, blah.... no one cares and noone is listening. You will be held in contempt. Because you have no broken your promise to perform and in Equity that is a big NO NO. Until you convene your own State or Kingdom with its own court with its own property with its own estates, then you are as a child in someone else's house. And that child is NOT going to be allowed to tamper with the system setup by others.

If you desire to Rule, then Rule. Complaining about the system is a complete waste of time. And questioning the system is worthless. You consented to be ruled by your inaction - implying you wish to be ruled - and if you don't like that then do something about it.

Hard words but nevertheless the truth! I have shown in the foregoing the Kingdom in which I abide. It has a name and it has a King and I am a priest after the Order of Melchizedok walking in the Law of my King. I consent to be Ruled by my King. Led by the Spirit a willing vessel in submission in obeisance to His commandments and His instruction.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

Actually, I think what he said is extremely relevant. Also, it's a major component in moving yourself out of their system.

One has to look at it from the idea of the state as father of all... The state is dead. To be considered alive, a man must have a live father. Life cannot come from death. Remember the movie Van Helsing?? The vampire brides that live by sucking the lives from others, and they desperately want their children to have life. Interesting analogy. I have to watch that movie again now...
    Last edited by amosfella; 01-11-14 at 05:40 AM.

Anthony Joseph
    Man is higher than Pope, Sovereign, Prime Minister, President, etc. All of these things were created by man.

A claim must be verified in living voice and pressed on the record else it is not a true claim. One must be fully liable for the claim(s) one makes on the record in living voice. Paper is nothing without man to verify what is written upon it. Who will step forward, in living voice, and make claim, on and for the record, to what i; a man, claim as my property? Who will stand before witnesses in open court and challenge my claims? Only another man can come forward and do this; and, said man must verify that his claim is true with full liability.

All the original writers and signers of the "Declaration' and 'Constitution' are dead. Will anyone here be so bold as to verify the exact intent and meaning of these writings? Without the original writers to verify, anything offered regarding these documents is only hearsay and a guess at best.

Who will come forward and claim wrong, harm or trespass simply because i claim the name given to me by my mom and dad is my property? Our family name in antecedent to this Nation's formation. Mom and dad gave me a name and i may choose to use it as i see fit; as a man, i am unbound and unlimited in my capacity. So long as i do no wrong or harm to another man or injure his claimed property, i am free to do as i please. i may choose to act in a certain capacity at one moment and exit the same capacity the next moment; it is i, and NO other man, who determines what and who i am at any given time. If i keep the golden rule, who has any verifiable claim against me? One must prove, with a third party and impartial witness (out of the mouths of two or three shall the truth be established), on and for the record, that i; a man, did wrong or harm to another man. If that isn't done, there is no claim.

That being said, i repeat that the key to all of this having any force or standing requires us to learn and know how to move, hold and keep our court(s) at common law, dealing only 'man on man'. If a man allows anyone to hide behind a cloak, mask or office, said man cannot move or hold his court according to common law; said man will be bound or subject to statutes/codes/etc.