Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Promissory note

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Man is higher than Pope, Sovereign, Prime Minister, President, etc. All of these things were created by man.

A claim must be verified in living voice and pressed on the record else it is not a true claim. One must be fully liable for the claim(s) one makes on the record in living voice. Paper is nothing without man to verify what is written upon it. Who will step forward, in living voice, and make claim, on and for the record, to what i; a man, claim as my property? Who will stand before witnesses in open court and challenge my claims? Only another man can come forward and do this; and, said man must verify that his claim is true with full liability.

All the original writers and signers of the "Declaration' and 'Constitution' are dead. Will anyone here be so bold as to verify the exact intent and meaning of these writings? Without the original writers to verify, anything offered regarding these documents is only hearsay and a guess at best.

Who will come forward and claim wrong, harm or trespass simply because i claim the name given to me by my mom and dad is my property? Our family name in antecedent to this Nation's formation. Mom and dad gave me a name and i may choose to use it as i see fit; as a man, i am unbound and unlimited in my capacity. So long as i do no wrong or harm to another man or injure his claimed property, i am free to do as i please. i may choose to act in a certain capacity at one moment and exit the same capacity the next moment; it is i, and NO other man, who determines what and who i am at any given time. If i keep the golden rule, who has any verifiable claim against me? One must prove, with a third party and impartial witness (out of the mouths of two or three shall the truth be established), on and for the record, that i; a man, did wrong or harm to another man. If that isn't done, there is no claim.

That being said, i repeat that the key to all of this having any force or standing requires us to learn and know how to move, hold and keep our court(s) at common law, dealing only 'man on man'. If a man allows anyone to hide behind a cloak, mask or office, said man cannot move or hold his court according to common law; said man will be bound or subject to statutes/codes/etc.
    Yes, the office of "man" is directly under the Creator in authority and standing!

Perhaps we have overlooked something when the Messiah referred to Himself as the "son of man".

Is this a reference to the "office of man", and the authority of that office?

Notice Mk 2:27-28 and Lk 6:5 and Mt 12:8 - "The Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath".

Isn't that setting a context of authority?

And it is stated as such 3 times in the Bible so we best pay attention.

I am listening to some audios by David Clarence on the "office of man" to learn his take on this (2 audios are on this webpage).

You are welcome to listen too, and then we can discuss this further...

And learn how to make claims in our court of record to assert our dominion under the Creator as a man.
    Last edited by doug555; 01-11-14 at 05:47 PM.

Anthony Joseph
    For clarity sake only; not to be stickler...

Should we use the word "office" as it pertains to 'man'?

My intent is to not diminish our 'standing' or 'capacity' when we claim to be what we are.

office

standing

capacity

Going back to the note itself, it would seem to tell you how to how to pay it off and actually own the property you mortgaged. It requires payment in lawful money, but they assume that you are paying them with FRNs/Bank of Canada Notes unless you specify you are paying with lawful money, you cannot have the full title to the property as you didn't pay them back in the required form of payment in the contract. Therefore you have no right to the property you borrowed the money to purchase when you have paid off the note.

Does anyone else see that??

Anthony Joseph
    Why do people sign two (2) documents which "promise" to "pay" at a "closing"?

(1) promissory note

(2) mortgage

both have verbiage which "promises" to pay. Why the need for two separate documents essentially "promising" the same thing?

And man became a living soul

Thank you Michael Joseph;

I only add that the Veil was rent, a symbol of direct access.

P.S. My paleo-Hebrew rendition of the Bible is on its way. I am going to get into the Book of Hosea!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-12-14 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

I only add that the Veil was rent, a symbol of direct access.

P.S. My paleo-Hebrew rendition of the Bible is on its way. I am going to get into the Book of Hosea!
    Hosea of course means Salvation or Savior. So it is a very important book as they all are of course. However, let me just say that the Great Book of Hebrews expands on the rented veil. Since the veil was rent IN Jesus' flesh, we can now come boldly before the throne of grace. But consider under the Levitical priesthood ONLY the high priest was allowed that privilege. Now a NEW order of priesthood has been established; however, the same laws apply in terms of clean and unclean. One should clean up his house [temple] if one desires a relationship with God. For our God is a consuming fire - meaning He will not abide sin. However, we have a Great High Priest in Yehoshuah so that IF we are ONE - in Trust - with Yehoshuah - we submit and obey - then we can approach the mercy seat in Christ which is to say IN the Order of Melchizedok.

Our Soulish aspect of who we are must submit to Christ and then our Mind is Regenerated or Renewed or you might say "born from the Spirit above" this is a supernatural event and cannot be done by the Will of man. For there are only TWO trusts fundamental - Trust in God - or Trust in what is opposed to God.

For we read in Hosea - that our Great God desires us to learn the Knowledge of Elohim. Ye shall worship in KNOWLEDGE and in TRUTH. Many today are only interested in what they can do with the Spirit - just as Simon Magus was - and we know what happened to him. There are many today who have found a way to "climb up over the wall" to access the Spirit world - thru breathing, thru denial of sensory perception - and many other means and methods - drugs [sorcery and pharma]; however there is only ONE Faith - The Faith. And that way is in Yehoshuah Messiah.

A child must be taught - so one still in the outer court must be shown the way into the Sanctuary and then into the Holy of Holies. Remember the deep reverence and respect of our Elohim is the beginning of Knowledge.

Consider the Harlot in Hosea and then the Harlot in Rev 17. Consider that she was given a Bill of Divorcement - but her children who, in Choice, return will be gathered back in Mercy and in Love. Ammi and Ruhamah. And they will be called My People and Loved. And they will not longer call Him Lord or God or any other term in Baal - but they will call Him HUSBAND.

A student cannot truly comprehend the New Testament unless that student has studied - thoroughly studied - the Old Testament. Notice it was Joseph who was used to bring salvation to all of his brothers. Joseph was of the House of Israel - NOT the house of Judah. So to my brother Judah, I say that Yehoshuah is NOT a lawbreaker - he never did away with the Law - the made it actually harder to keep in reality - for He showed that the outward expression is NOT what God looks for but the INWARD - so as a man THINKS so he is. Therefore to even think about coveting, or lusting, or greediness, or malice or anger, or fornification is just as if the act was actually performed.

Therefore we see a Kingdom of consciousness and we should not allow any other man to judge our own hearts. For to judge another is a chief sin - for it is steeped in pride - and it takes our King off of the throne and places the would be judge upon it - for Yehovah our Elohim [Judge] is capable at Law and in Mercy.

Shalom,
    MJ

P.S. Office means duty. So the office of any living soul is to worship and obey Yehoshuah.

Let me see if I can't nail that down a bit.

Exo_1:16 And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live.

Midwife is the TITLE of the Trustee - "the office of" is the duties or you might say obligations. Therefore Midwife is an Estate granted by the King derived from Property Rights established in the Throne.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 01-12-14 at 06:14 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

"Office of..." = "Duty of" = "whole duty of man" (Eccl 12:13) = "Office of man" = "Son of man" (Mt 16:13)

http://www.biblestudytools.com/searc...22office+of%22

Hmmmm... very insightful... makes me think more deeply about this "office of man" issue... and the power of that office as an agent-priest of the Most High (Rev 5:9-10) called in this generation...

Thanks Michael Joseph!

Anthony Joseph
    So long as "duty of" or "whole duty of" is to our Creator and our fellow 'man', i am in total agreement.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecz View Post
    (If I missed any sanitizing, please let me know)

So now keen on lawful money, I look for the phrase whenever I'm reading anything. That along with "Dollars of the United States", "Federal Reserve Note", "Person", etc. Anyways, I was reviewing a new commercial loan I received (I know, loans are bad), but I was interested in what I read in the first section "Promise to Pay." They make the "borrower" in the note, me, promise to pay the "lender", a credit union "pay to, or order, in LAWFUL MONEY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA."

I think they do this so as not to pay tax, or to possibly use the funds received as a reserve for further lending, I just thought it was interesting. They pay in FRN's yet want Lawful money back...

Attachment 1548
    The contract (note) is written so as to obtain credit of value (lawful money) from the source (man) by way of his signature; and, said note is then negotiated as an asset and deposited as such. By bank charter, said asset allows for fractionalization of the credit by at least ten times the amount. This new balance, at a factor of at least ten, can be "loaned out", or created as available funds on the banks books, as a result of the initial instrument signed by the man.

Then there is the 'mortgage' - a dead pledge. The man agrees to "pay" AGAIN by way of dead pledge. We are conditioned to accept the process put before us and we sign "agreements" we do not fully understand. This is our fault. However, a man has the right to rescind any agreement which he believes does him harm. Also, who is the injured party making claim that i; a man, owe a debt to?

Will Bank of XXXX now come forward and verify the debt is true, is post due and that i; a man owe it? Come forward now Mr. or Mrs. Bank of XXX and verify the debt and claim so i can settle it.

Crickets...