Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100 Year of the Federal Reserve

100 Year of the Federal Reserve

I find it interesting that we had some sort of quiet Shutdown over the 100th Anniversary of the Federal Reserve?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-12-14 at 01:34 AM.

We did? I haven't heard anything.

Charles Hugh Smith has taken some shots at the Fed cartel banking system, but you won't see this reported in the lamestream press. Check this web site:
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...eally-are-2014

The Fed is perfectly happy to keep the sheeple in the dark about their debt ponzi scheme, and have advised the 6 corporations that own the US media conglomerates to keep quiet.

Freed

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    We did? I haven't heard anything.
    Maybe not. A tax preparation expert told me that all 1099's and W-4's will be issued starting February 1, not January 1.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Maybe not. A tax preparation expert told me that all 1099's and W-4's will be issued starting February 1, not January 1.
    NY State will not have their forms available on line until January 24th 2014

I asked the tax prep guy yesterday. He clarified that the IRS was not going to be processing any refunds before February 1 this year. This is due to the Budget/Debt Ceiling fiasco. [I used to watch these things when they had meaning. What? With bailouts, helicopters, quantitative easing, shutdowns, quiet shutdowns now... bitcoins...]

I think maybe all the monetary generation went into some kind of absurd flurry as the value of the dollar sunk below the cost to print it on paper. The only saving grace is the number of zeroes you can print after the initial digit!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I asked the tax prep guy yesterday. He clarified that the IRS was not going to be processing any refunds before February 1 this year. This is due to the Budget/Debt Ceiling fiasco. [I used to watch these things when they had meaning. What? With bailouts, helicopters, quantitative easing, shutdowns, quiet shutdowns now... bitcoins...]

I think maybe all the monetary generation went into some kind of absurd flurry as the value of the dollar sunk below the cost to print it on paper. The only saving grace is the number of zeroes you can print after the initial digit!
    In regards, to bitcoin I bought one just in-case back when it was 200 FRN's. I will hold on to it and see what happens. Its kinda like a Dooms day scenario if the internet is still operational.

Federal government made $18B in profits off AIG bailout

Hi there! This is such an interesting topic. By the way, the bailouts the federal government made many years back, to keep some large financial firms open and to prevent additional fiscal mayhem, may have not been as bad an idea as many believed. One of the biggest bailouts was the AIG bailout, which came to almost $200 billion being lent to the institution by the working class individuals. So far, the government has really made a profit on AIG, about $18 billion worth.

stoneFree
    I found the CentralBankers Address:

"Five score and about a year ago our forebankers enacted on this continent, a new scheme, conceived in iniquity, and dedicated to the proposition that all men ... should labor for us.

Now we are engaged in a great financial war, testing whether that currency scam, or any currency so conceived, can long endure. We are met on a great tax-field of that war. Can our secret scheme, our grand experiment in human husbandry, be contained much longer? We are barraged daily by everything from Bitcoins to Zerohedge.

Our success required infiltration, mountains of propaganda, a compliant media, legislative draftsmen, judges, and so many bit-part actors. Not to mention the sacrifice of those who couldn't keep their mouth shut. We can never forget what they did here. But enough about them. It is rather for us, the living, to grab the task remaining here before us - that, the New World Order shall have a new birth of disinformation, and that government of the banks, by the banks, for the banks, shall not perish from the earth."
    Last edited by stoneFree; 06-30-14 at 05:09 AM.

Thanks for the big chuckle!!