Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
By accepting a driver's license, yes I would be agreeing. But if I don't have a license, I still think they would make the presumption in other ways. "Are you a US citizen? Are you a resident of the State of California?"

Never the less, I do see value in the process you are advocating. I am simply exploring another way, that's all. What if I have withdrawn consent? At that point they can't even talk to me. Yet there is still the problem of keeping my property in my custody (which I realize brings in yet another subject, my belief that I have a God granted usufruct in worldly possessions).

I've been thinking, and my goal would be to end up with some kind of plate or emblem being affixed to my car that the State would recognize.
Yes they will be looking for evidence/admission that one is a US CITIZEN / STATE OF... RESIDENT. I would dispose of or at the very least not be carrying any thing that could offer such evidence.

An emblem affixed to one's car that is desired to be recognized could be recorded in a public venue such as a county recorder or district court file. Although all such attempts will seem futile at the side of the road of one hasn't canceled/junked the STATE OF... Certificate of Title.