Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Consent to Service of Process

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    OWNER is responsible for any "registration" or "insurance" requirements; and, everything associated with facilitating such.
    That's true. My thinking is though, that as the agent operating the agency created on the birth certificate, I could gift the car to the US, making them the registered owner, and keep an agent's lien on the title. I think this would be accomplished on the transfer of title form prior to registration.

I haven't been able to find any information on what the process is when the US registers vehicles in the State. It could be they are exempt from registration and insurance requirements, but I don't know that yet.

So you're right, the burden of insurance would fall on the US. However, it would be my person filling out the forms, and I need to figure out how to navigate through process.

When I know more, I'll buy a cheap vehicle and use it for a test.

Vehicle registration plates of the United States. In the United States, license plates[1] are issued by a department of motor vehicles, an agency of the state or territorial government, or in the case of the District of Columbia the city government. Some Native American tribes also issue plates. The U.S. federal government issues plates only for its own vehicle fleet and for vehicles owned by foreign diplomats. Until the 1980s, diplomatic plates were issued by the state in which the consulate or embassy was located. Vehicle registration plates of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"owner" = "surety".
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
    Sadly, the license you carry is described as an 'operator's license,' and is not valid for commercial driving. That requires a commercial license.
    Freed
    ALL LICENSES are commercial.
    ALL LICENSES are issued to RESIDENTS.
    ALL transactions made by a RESIDENT are COMMERCIAL.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    It might have been wise of me to get out of the car when police told me to,

so why should I budge when this cop is supposed to be protecting my rights in the first place?

Hindsight #1: After much asking around, and more study, I think when they (four cops present) asked to see a drivers license, presenting my freedom ID would have satisfied them.

Hindsight #2: If I got out of the car to satisfy the cops' request,

Hindsight #3: The cop inside the jail told me this as I was shackled in chains passing through the dark, hellish bowels of the jail -- "why didn't you just sign the ticket?"
    We the People all have the protected Right of self-protection/self-defence. This protected Right can be traced back to the US Constitution.
    Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
    The right of the people to be secure in their persons is the protected Right of self-protection/self-defence and it shall not be violated! To leave a place of security----stand in the open unprotected----surrounded by hired mercenaries----with loaded guns whom wish to do you harm----is a voluntary waiver of a 4th amendment protected Right. No Court, prosecutor, or even a hired mercenary can legally/lawfully give a direct order for one to waive a protected Right. Such an order can only be construed as a request and compliance with said request is consensual.

The same 4th amendment gives we the People a protected Right to be secure (self-protection/self-defence) of our papers. Giving our protected papers to every Tom, Dick, and Harry whom asks for them is the quickest means of losing security over said papers. This waiver of a protected Right is also consensual. Rest assured that a driver's license is NOT “Papers.” A driver's license is an “Effect.”

The same 4th amendment gives we the People a protected Right to be secure (self-protection/self-defence) of our effects. A State issued driver's license is not ones personal private property. A State issued driver's license is the personal private property of the State. Therefore a State issued driver's license is an effect. Giving our protected effects to every Tom, Dick, and Harry whom asks for them is the quickest means of losing security over said effects. This waiver of a protected Right is also consensual.

Why would a Person waive their protected Right to be secure in their effects (Driver's license)?
    TITLE 17.**CRIMINAL PROCEDURE *
    CHAPTER 6.**BONDS AND RECOGNIZANCES *
    ARTICLE 1.**GENERAL PROVISIONS
    O.C.G.A. § 17-6-11 *(2013)

§ 17-6-11.**Display of driver's license for violation of certain traffic related laws

(a)....any person who is apprehended by an officer for the violation of the laws of this state....upon being served with the official summons issued by such apprehending officer....in lieu of being immediately brought before the proper magistrate....in lieu of a recognizance ordering incarceration, may display his or her driver's license to the apprehending officer in lieu of bail, in lieu of entering into a recognizance for his or her appearance for trial as set in the aforesaid summons, or in lieu of being incarcerated by the apprehending officer and held for further action by the appropriate judicial officer.
    Georgia Statutes provide a means for one to waive his protected Right to be secure in their effects (Driver's license). This waiver of a protected Right is by consent. It is a trade-off (in lieu of). This waiver of a protected Right can not be legally/lawfully ordered. If a Person is not under arrest, and exercising a protected Right is not a crime. Why would one waive his protected Right to be secure in his effects (Driver's license) if there is no trade-off (in lieu of) to be gained?

That sir, is the million dollar question.

What else happens after a Person waives his protected Right to be secure in his effects (Driver's license)?
    TITLE 17.**CRIMINAL PROCEDURE *
    CHAPTER 6.**BONDS AND RECOGNIZANCES *
    ARTICLE 1.**GENERAL PROVISIONS

O.C.G.A. § 17-6-16 *

§ 17-6-16.**Entry of memorandum on warrant after waiver of commitment hearing and tender of bail

If the accused person waives a commitment hearing [Display of driver's license] and tenders bail [Display of driver's license], a memorandum of these facts shall be entered on the warrant by the person authorized to accept bail; and this waiver may be done by the person charged before arrest and, when done, shall operate as a supersedeas.
    This means that when one waives his protected Right to be secure in his effects (Driver's license), one is simultaneously waiving his protected Right to a probable-cause hearing before a magistrate due to the trade-off (in lieu of) clause. This is killing two birds with one stone.

Thus the always present illegal and unlawful order from a hired mercenary to "Show me your driver's license." He does not want to take you before a magistrate for a probable-cause hearing because then he would have to explain himself and his actions before said magistrate. Waiving a probable-cause hearing is self-confessing that probable-cause does indeed exist, the hired mercenary is correct, and you are not going to argue that point. You lost your Right to argue that point!
    Last edited by Shuftin; 03-23-14 at 07:10 PM.

No drivers license is needed when traveling freely.

I am well aware of my right to be secure. I was pulled from my car.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuftin View Post
    That sir, is the million dollar question.
    I'm not a "sir."