Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Consent to Service of Process

Anthony Joseph
    the people are mankind

i; a man, am one of the people

i; a man, have rights that only i can claim; and, that i believe are inherent

no man has a right to interfere with another man's claimed rights

the laws that bind the United States government in no way disparages or denies this

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    the people are mankind

i; a man, am one of the people

i; a man, have rights that only i can claim; and, that i believe are inherent

no man has a right to interfere with another man's claimed rights

the laws that bind the United States government in no way disparages or denies this
    Yes, but most people declare themselves to be residents of the State, which is somewhat less permanent than inhabitants, and not necessarily citizens (although the 14th is invoked for them, ie they enjoy civil rights).

Anthony Joseph
    don't be "most people"

@Anthony Joseph

Haha indeed!

MJ, I checked out the link you provided, but I didn't get much out of it. It just recognizes that business trusts can hold property, which just means that a business trust has the same status in the fictional world of legal entities as any other legal fictional entity. If you have found further hidden meaning there, please elaborate. And if you were approaching some veil imposed by a librarian within the state archives, suggesting some vein of secret information, please provide its approximate location, so that others might go there and try to mine it.

As to the huge difference between freedman and freeman, are you going all ad hominem here? I see only the difference in the path taken. If you are making a play on my screen name, please note that I use many variations on my name when asked for screen names at web sites which require one. I have used Freid, Frad, Fraud, Freud, Ferd, etc. (this practice allows me to determine which sites sell their subscribers lists to advertisers). I just happened to select Freed for this web site as a little internal sarcasm. I define free as being able to select at will which laws I will agree to be subject to. My purpose in visiting this site is to explore the means and methods by which I can convey to others in a non-violent way the status I have selected for myself. Due to the invasive and pervasive reach of the statutory government, most of this pursuit involves steps taken to shed the load of implied contracts imposed by our regulated and brainwashed society. For example, on my last visit to a nearby craft beer bar, I offered to pay in silver, which was violently rejected since 'silver isn't money.' But the bartender and several patrons informed me violently that FRN's are money... a society can only advance when a significant percentage (generally thought to be about 10%) understand how the social contract should be constructed for the benefit of all members. This requires that some/many members of society have accepted their duty to become informed about their responsibilities as citizens. US society is failing in this regard, as a majority of its members have chosen the false security of slavery. I try to offer guidance to those who seem to be seeking it, but otherwise keep my own counsel.

Freed

Well Freed, your guidance is well received !!

FWIW, my definition of free is: having the power to do what is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    FWIW, my definition of free is: having the power to do what is right.
    Mine is having the ability to say "NO" without some type of recourse or force used against you.

I like the right of ownership, but especially including being free of the conditioning that there are certain things you are required to have:

I have no DoB.
    I have no SSN.
    I have no Last Name.
    I have no Birth Certificate.

The key is ownership, starting with yourself. All government actions start with a claim of ownership of you, the citizen. See this web link:

http://www.notbeinggoverned.com/government-slavery/

Our mission is to locate the specific claims the government has made and rebut as many as possible. No man can own another man, and no fictional entity can have judicial authority over a live person. So we continue to learn how these various frauds were perpetrated, so they can be unwound, exposed, rebutted. The US has a Constitution, which limits how the government can make claims and demands on its citizens (who created the government). Once all the claims that are based on debt servitude are rebutted, the citizen can approach those freedoms identified in the Constitution.

Freed