Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Consent to Service of Process

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    Although all such attempts will seem futile at the side of the road of one hasn't canceled/junked the STATE OF... Certificate of Title.
    What is the process of canceling or junking the Cert. of Title without paying any registration fees as per DMV rules? Does one get a receipt for it being junked and how does one show afterwards that it is Yahweh's property with stewardship instructions?

Canceling may be performed with written NOTICE and "junking" may be performed by the rules of one's local DMV. In California I have filled out a Statement of Facts with "I want to junk this motor vehicle", endorsed and turned in the CoT (certificate of title) and handed over the plates after which I have received back a receipt indicating that the status is Junked Vehicle.

If one desires to show who's property it is then they may write up their own title and perform proper record forming as David has mentioned. One option is to record their title in a public venue such as a district court, county recorder or nationalrepublicregistry.com and then carry certified copies.

AFFIDAVIT OF TITLE sample.doc

After performing all of the above, if one is stopped and evidence that lends to being a STATE OF... "resident" is offered or discovered, it should be expected that the enforcement troop will pursue with his code at the side of the road.
    Last edited by EZrhythm; 03-17-14 at 10:31 PM.

Canceling may be performed with written NOTICE and "junking" may be performed by the rules of one's local DMV. In California I have filled out a Statement of Facts with "I want to junk this motor vehicle", endorsed and turned in the CoT (certificate of title) and handed over the plates after which I have received back a receipt indicating that the status is Junked Vehicle.

If one desires to show who's property it is then they may write up their own title and perform proper record forming as David has mentioned. One option is to record their title in a public venue such as a district court, county recorder or nationalrepublicregistry.com and then carry certified copies.
    Thanks EZrhythm. I'm in cali also--did you write "i want to junk this motor vehicle" on the form itself? Which form and did they give you a receipt on the spot?

If i record title in public venue, is it notarized first?

Here is a sample title. Attachment 1589

After performing all of the above, if one is stopped and evidence that lends to being a STATE OF... "resident" is offered or discovered, it should be expected that the enforcement troop will pursue with his code at the side of the road.
    Couldn't open the attachment

Attachment is fixed. Document sample shows places for two witnesses. If witnesses don't already have their own seal then they may print their name along the inner border, thumb print in red or blue or draw/print out their own seal symbol.

"In California I have filled out a Statement of Facts with, "I want to junk this motor vehicle".

The DMV provides the form.

I received a receipt on the spot. If there are outstanding parking tickets attached to the account they may pester that those need to be paid first. One time I was in front of a friendly clerk who said that I could pay them later and then the "junking" process would be completed but she handed me a junked status receipt anyway. I walked out to the vehicle that now had a junked CoT and drove away.

For those who are not convinced of the status after these steps they may always ask an officer to run the VIN.

I would save the junked receipt in case the vehicle is sold to another party who wishes to put it back under a "STATE OF... " security interest. (Wants to re-register it.) They will need the receipt.

Question...

Instead of junking the car, have you tried obtaining the Manufacturers Statement of origin? I've read a few threads on it and it goes something like this...

The MCO is "surrendered" to the state, who then registers it and issues a Certificate of title. I'm thinking the the certificate is just proof of ownership, much like a deed is. In order to prove you own the vehicle, there is a chain starting with the MCO that the vehicle passed through starting with the Manufacturer, to another party (if it's used) then to you. You don't need to register it with the state, but, you may need the title to prove you own it.

Between this issue (plates/dmv)
    My home (land patent)
    And income taxes (lawful money)
    Even my citizenship (Birth Certificate / SSI)

I think we have all been deceived...

The car isn't actually what is junked in this process only the CoT.

The DMV's don't even retain the MCO once they are allowed to classify the vehicle as a vessel and issue a CoT. If one can retain the MCO with a new purchase and prevent the DMV from creating a file, that is great but in either case, whether buying new or used, it is not vital to obtain the MCO. They are mainly issued for the purposes of a commercial warehouse/transportation receipt. We are free to create our own title. Also remember that a sales receipt is too considered a title.
    Last edited by EZrhythm; 03-18-14 at 08:04 PM.

Congress claims the right to regulate motor vehicles through the Interstate Commerce Clause, and Congress has defined a 'motor vehicle' as any self-propelled carriage used to transport persons or cargo for hire in commerce. So the state-issued Certificate of Title to a Motor Vehicle is a fraud intended to create an adhesion contract; you agree to have your car treated as a motor vehicle, even though it isn't, just like a W-4 is an agreement to have your income treated as taxable, even though it isn't. You don't own any motor vehicles, just like you don't own any firearms (a weapon with a short smooth barrel which fires projectiles by chemical propellant). In recent conversation with the Commissioner of the Department of Motor Vehicles in NC, I stated that I could not conclude that I had a duty to register my privately owned car. He cited the state law, which requires 'all motor vehicles' to be registered, insured, inspected, and plated. When I mentioned that my car was not a motor vehicle, he got abrupt and suggested that 'I try that, and we will let the judge decide.' The issue will still come back to whether you are surety for the NAME, and the driver's license in the NAME would suggest that you are a surety, otherwise why did you get the DL? There is no legal requirement for an American Citizen to have a DL, so this is a right converted to a privilege and taxed/fee'd. A license is required for engaging in a privilege; no license is required to engage in a right. Always lots to unravel...

Freed

Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
    Congress claims the right to regulate motor vehicles through the Interstate Commerce Clause, and Congress has defined a 'motor vehicle' as any self-propelled carriage used to transport persons or cargo for hire in commerce. So the state-issued Certificate of Title to a Motor Vehicle is a fraud intended to create an adhesion contract; you agree to have your car treated as a motor vehicle, even though it isn't, just like a W-4 is an agreement to have your income treated as taxable, even though it isn't. You don't own any motor vehicles, just like you don't own any firearms (a weapon with a short smooth barrel which fires projectiles by chemical propellant). In recent conversation with the Commissioner of the Department of Motor Vehicles in NC, I stated that I could not conclude that I had a duty to register my privately owned car. He cited the state law, which requires 'all motor vehicles' to be registered, insured, inspected, and plated. When I mentioned that my car was not a motor vehicle, he got abrupt and suggested that 'I try that, and we will let the judge decide.' The issue will still come back to whether you are surety for the NAME, and the driver's license in the NAME would suggest that you are a surety, otherwise why did you get the DL? There is no legal requirement for an American Citizen to have a DL, so this is a right converted to a privilege and taxed/fee'd. A license is required for engaging in a privilege; no license is required to engage in a right. Always lots to unravel...

Freed
    "otherwise why did you get the DL? " Well officer I have this DL in case I AM operating in commerce, as not having it would then be illegal. At this current point in time I am engaged in my right to travel from point A to B in a non-commercial inherent right to move freely across the land in whatever method I choose to convey myself on the public roadways held in trust for the people by the XYZ government I am currently in. Do you have any facts to disprove what I have just sworn too?