Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Private Sidewalk Saves Bike Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Simonianism, was named after Simon Magus and was and is also called "Christianity". Simon Magus is dead. He was early on associated with the Mystery of Iniquity and the attempt to purchase and own the power of God. Consider the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil ..think about it, good and evil fruit coming from the same tree. There's your trouble. The orthodox saints aren't mainstream. I have pointed this out over and over. Foursquare is said to be associated with the Emergent Church movement.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Thank you David (and MJ). That helps, although still left with the feeling you're several moves ahead.

I'm thrown by your fast RSA Factoring Algorithm terminology. Are you using it not so much in the computer cryptographic sense but more of a big-picture, masonic encryption? The Cryptography?

Or, alluding to the time collapse, in 2028 cracking present-day RSA encryption will be so easy as to be trivial? Otherwise your invention/algorithm would seem to have little to do with algorithms used by RSA. Not to say your algo isn't as exact and mathematical. I removed my brick from the ziggurat too; years ago. Reproducible results.

BTW, those who care about security use ECDSA.
    For truest security, public key encryption is basically 'snake oil'...maybe even 'garbage'. Generally and loosely, things like mathematical reduction of complex equations can help discover back doors and 'master keys' especially in poor implementations. It doesn't take too much study of cryptography to come to the conclusion that the best security is found in systems based on shared secrets and private keys. Regarding SSL , there is such a thing as an SSL proxy. It is possible for a box between you and the target system to broker your transaction and see your plaintext. Not to mention issues associated with TCP-windows (known for a long time):

Disabling third-party cookies in your browser is a very good idea IMHO. The exploits against Unix/Linux systems via in DNS were discovered as early as 1996--they are just becoming mainstream now.

P.S. Of Eliphas Levi f/k/a Alphonse Louis Constant it is said that he became the Jesuit Order's "...most renowned Magician and Occultist of the 19th Century, Constant/Levi wrote The History of Magic and was well known to the 'Pontifex Maximus' of Jesuit/Illuminatized Scottish-Rite Freemasonry in America, Albert Pike."
    Last edited by allodial; 11-05-16 at 12:36 AM. Reason: rephrasing bottom paragraph fka
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Thank you David (and MJ). That helps, although still left with the feeling you're several moves ahead.

I'm thrown by your fast RSA Factoring Algorithm terminology. Are you using it not so much in the computer cryptographic sense but more of a big-picture, masonic encryption? The Cryptography?

Or, alluding to the time collapse, in 2028 cracking present-day RSA encryption will be so easy as to be trivial? Otherwise your invention/algorithm would seem to have little to do with algorithms used by RSA. Not to say your algo isn't as exact and mathematical. I removed my brick from the ziggurat too; years ago. Reproducible results.

BTW, those who care about security use ECDSA.
    Hi Lorne;

From a glance the Five Cube Sum Number Locks functioned nicely for the arc detection too. But I don't know. It is about primes and five. A key is why you can add the 1 to 370 and have two number locks one apart, but at only that placement on the number line. That is what is great about dreams and visions, alpha and omega, you can only interpret parts of the language you are familiar with.

Thank you Michael Joseph. I was hoping you would not be too busy to interject something about escheat. I find this very encouraging about my making such outrageous claims. Things are coming together. There is absolutely no publication and so this means that it has been understood, if not taken seriously. I think I made it pretty clear about the lack of bonding being so widespread to be criminal syndicalism.

P.S. What I meant above is that on a Fibb spiral, you will find any arc.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-04-16 at 01:17 PM.

Nonetheless, its still pragmatic for Jesus to have been born by divine intervention, rather than from a Levite that got knocked up by a king. The same one who raised Adam from the soil (the womb is part of a body that is regarded to be a 'jar of clay') could easily raise a babe from the womb.

I am finding how Paul's plea for blind faith in the supernatural is disingenuous. The pragmatic breakdown of the gospels show that Paul spent three years in and out of Damascus in conference with Jesus, Peter and Mark, and shock testing the Resurrection mythology in his native Asia Minor.

It is impossible for me to argue about God breaking natural law, in preference to the supernatural. So I really don't bother. It would be contrary to my research to actually bring it up in Bible Study, because they would have to stop, ask me to leave, and then recover the delirium to proceed. So I am simply pointing out the more likely; how since the Levite maidens were such a treasure unto the God of Abraham, stitching and braiding the next Veil to hang before the Ark of the Covenant in the Holy of Holies - that getting one pregnant, even for the King would be a huge political embarrassment. - Worthy of hiding by sending the pregnant woman to become the wife of a wealthy silver miner.

And then of course, the truth was encrypted so that one day, people would know the truth.

Interestingly this is being overlaid on escheat. - Knowledge of the Truth, encrypted by custodians and then revealed for redemption...

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I am finding how Paul's plea for blind faith in the supernatural is disingenuous. The pragmatic breakdown of the gospels show that Paul spent three years in and out of Damascus in conference with Jesus, Peter and Mark, and shock testing the Resurrection mythology in his native Asia Minor.
    Its worth noting that the Zoroastrians embraced the concept of bodily resurrection even to the extent that they had specific ideas or formulas as to time limits. Quoting Yair Davidiy: "Zoroaster, according to Iranian tradition had been taught by the prophet Jeremiah or by one of Jeremiah's pupils." (Reference: Hebrew Iranian Synchronism, Bombay 1931.) The idea would not have been a hard sell (Greeks believed in immortality anyway).

Interestingly this is being overlaid on escheat. - Knowledge of the Truth, encrypted by custodians and then revealed for redemption...
    It could be said that in practicing witchcraft and sorcery, those who do so make tacit admission that the universe doesn't respond to them the way the universe responds to the sons and daughters of God.

Witchcraft not only gives that honour to the devil which is due to God alone, but bids defiance to the divine providence, wages war with God’s government, puts his work into the devil’s hand, expecting him to do good and evil. --Benson's Commentary (on Exodus 22:18)
    Escheats is the reversion of property to the state (commons?) in absence of heirs and is supposed to only occur in that case. However, consider 1666 ...destruction visited England, diverse doctrine having crept in, heirs wiped out by plagues, fires, or, simply rounded up and sent to America in ships: presumed dead and/or lost at sea. Obviously, someone knew who the heirs were or those kinds of tactics would have been unnecessary.

covin n
    (Law) law a conspiracy between two or more persons to act to the detriment or injury of another.

[C14: from Old French; see coven, convene]
    Escheats isn't supposed to involve prosecution of war, but simply patience over time and honest witness. Wartime tactics have seemed to creep in when witness tampering is deemed necessary by a devious non-heir. WWI, WII and the aftermath of WWII saw the death of millions of orthodox Christians (allegedly regarded by Hitler to be "Jews" right along with orthodox Jews).

I set out on this ground which I suppose to be self evident, "that the earth belongs in usufruct to the living" that the dead have neither powers nor rights over it. --Thomas Jefferson in a letter to James Madison
    Those operating under covenants of death, covins, death cults or unlawful corporations then may have in some capacity alienated themselves from status of the living. Consider brown-skinned people being coerced into declaring themselves "civilly dead" ("negroes"--nothing to do with skin color) and the 'requirement' that 'everyone' has to carry ID that carries an odor and prima facie corporate status (i.e. civil-death): is presumed death all about 'leveling the playing field' in some fashion?

For many years the Rock Island Railroad Company ran trains through Colorado Springs. When they gave it up METRO grabbed it by escheat (I think). The City built a great bicycle trail on the land but pretty quick politicians wanted an east-west thoroughfare for trucking traffic and were going to get the referendum passed until a clever attorney advised the neighborhood to pool interest in accessing the public path via a Private Sidewalk.
    People vs fictions: seems the universe responds morseo to the living.

I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. Daniel 7:21
    Consider horn as one trying to 'force' the whole earth into 'escheats' by killing off the heirs so the horn can have it all (In the Wizard of Oz, Ms. Gulch (witch) wanted "TOTO!" (Everything)).
    Last edited by allodial; 11-05-16 at 02:57 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Escheats is the reversion of property to the state (commons?) in absence of heirs and is supposed to only occur in that case.
    The quickening would seem to be private knowledge, until experienced first hand for yourself.

Its worth noting that the Zoroastrians embraced the concept of bodily resurrection even to the extent that they had specific ideas or formulas as to time limits.
    Since the natural state of Man is to be One in wholeness, the entire universe is a supernatural event.

However, consider 1666 ...destruction visited England, diverse doctrine having crept in, heirs wiped out by plagues, fires, or, simply rounded up and sent to America in ships: presumed dead and/or lost at sea. Obviously, someone knew who the heirs were or those kinds of tactics would have been unnecessary.
    What we find is contemplation. It is amusing how investment in debt binds the mind to rationalizing through citizenship and territory. And I mean literally; I see this after an extended discussion with a fellow who buys and sells securitized paper. - All this debate about organic law. And another discussion about getting a NOTICE OF APPEAL filed before arraignment, when all the "judge" needs to do is read a calendar. So I will attempt to keep it herein - meaning I have sent people to Page 2 here in this thread so I will make a presumption that someone has read several pages and retained my some, six points, including the CODEBREAKER.

Just like six months passes from the time of an incident, the judge needs for the "defendant" to be arraigned so that the judge feels he gets to be the one in authority to read the calendar, instead of the calendar being something that is a matter of common law - meaning we can read the calendar together. Here we start grasping the passage of time as a mutually agreed upon holographic construct. Whereas the Canadian judge feels it is a better idea to keep it a private interpretation by authority of the International Bar Religious Association.

Onward to my point.

We have an Epistle Dedicatory dated 1611 for the King James Version of the Bible as we find mass production bringing that rendition/canon to the people. Speaking from a video series, I think it - Great Britain's Heritage in Israel - ?? we find the whole thing opens with a privateering and mercenary operation called DUTCH EAST/WEST INDIES TRADING COMPANY. We find me, David Merrill - BELOVED TEACHER OF GOD - of the VAN PELT - SON OF THE PATROON - family, on both sides quickening (bouncing a ball in my left hand) to the right side (parallel processing is free by transform from time, but maybe that is what clears the reading of a calendar?) into awareness of who I am.

The Secret Keys of Solomon are riddled with the little jots and tittles necessary for a spell to take. This enables the adept to ridicule the student - Well you better stand on your left foot next blood moon...

On the surface 666 is up there in the six-hundreds. I am convinced that 666 is 63.

63=216

The Seventy-Two Fold Name of God. Those who seek mastery for the sake of mastering God bear the Mark of the Beast. Stigma comes from Oath (OWTH). This be the same mark on Cain as on Israel - a heard-hearted stiffnecked people. Before the Law there was outlawry (caput lupinum - civil death). Cain became aware of it and we might take note of the calendar ourselves, being that allegedly Cain dropped Abel before there was law otherwise. This explains the justice system - God would have executed (smote) Cain upon the accusation of Abel's blood from the ground.

So to my point. 1629 and the patent to Albany/Wall Street (1630) precede by date, 1666.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-05-16 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    It could be said that in practicing witchcraft and sorcery, those who do so make tacit admission that the universe doesn't respond to them the way the universe responds to the sons and daughters of God.

Escheats is the reversion of property to the state (commons?) in absence of heirs and is supposed to only occur in that case. However, consider 1666 ...destruction visited England, diverse doctrine having crept in, heirs wiped out by plagues, fires, or, simply rounded up and sent to America in ships: presumed dead and/or lost at sea. Obviously, someone knew who the heirs were or those kinds of tactics would have been unnecessary.

Escheats isn't supposed to involve prosecution of war, but simply patience over time and honest witness. Wartime tactics have seemed to creep in when witness tampering is deemed necessary by a devious non-heir. WWI, WII and the aftermath of WWII saw the death of millions of orthodox Christians (allegedly regarded by Hitler to be "Jews" right along with orthodox Jews).

Those operating under covenants of death, covins, death cults or unlawful corporations then may have in some capacity alienated themselves from status of the living. Consider brown-skinned people being coerced into declaring themselves "civilly dead" ("negroes"--nothing to do with skin color) and the 'requirement' that 'everyone' has to carry ID that carries an odor and prima facie corporate status (i.e. civil-death): is presumed death all about 'leveling the playing field' in some fashion?

Consider horn as one trying to 'force' the whole earth into 'escheats' by killing off the heirs so the horn can have it all (In the Wizard of Oz, Ms. Gulch (witch) wanted "TOTO!" (Everything)).
    People need to process the brilliance of simple truth in the above.

Jesus The Christ of Nazareth conquered death, sin and the rebellious adversaries of God through an Holy act of Ultimate Sacrifice; giving His life for the salvation of others. He, being the ONLY man in the WHOLE of history able to accomplish this; He redeemed the world and established The Kingdom for the true Heirs - the sons and daughters of The Creator, the God of the Bible.

Since that point, the "devious non-heirs" KNEW this Truth 100% and have been scheming to deceive, entrap and confuse the true heirs ever since. The "devious non-heirs" created the "covenants of death" so as to operate in their own realm (DEAD) and slowly transform the Truth, that they KNOW to be true, into the LIE that the entire WORLD operates under: The Fictional Realm of the DEAD, the LEGAL and the COMMERCIAL.

The comment about 'leveling the playing field' by the "devious non-heirs" is a brilliant way to describe the reasons why the WORLD operates as it does. This is further Truth that, while the Kingdom is partially here and now, The FULL manifestation of The Kingdom of God is yet to come as there will be NO MORE realm(s) of the DEAD operating when the Ancient of Days FULLY establishes His Kingdom on earth in The New Age.

BTW, that is NOT "futurism" as it is promulgated by those both for or against that false doctrine which was created to hide the fact that the "little horn" is actually the evil Roman office of Pope - "Vicar of Christ" for the UN-holy Roman Church.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    People need to process the brilliance of simple truth in the above.

Jesus The Christ of Nazareth conquered death, sin and the rebellious adversaries of God through an Holy act of Ultimate Sacrifice; giving His life for the salvation of others. He, being the ONLY man in the WHOLE of history able to accomplish this; He redeemed the world and established The Kingdom for the true Heirs - the sons and daughters of The Creator, the God of the Bible.

Since that point, the "devious non-heirs" KNEW this Truth 100% and have been scheming to deceive, entrap and confuse the true heirs ever since. The "devious non-heirs" created the "covenants of death" so as to operate in their own realm (DEAD) and slowly transform the Truth, that they KNOW to be true, into the LIE that the entire WORLD operates under: The Fictional Realm of the DEAD, the LEGAL and the COMMERCIAL.

The comment about 'leveling the playing field' by the "devious non-heirs" is a brilliant way to describe the reasons why the WORLD operates as it does. This is further Truth that, while the Kingdom is partially here and now, The FULL manifestation of The Kingdom of God is yet to come as there will be NO MORE realm(s) of the DEAD operating when the Ancient of Days FULLY establishes His Kingdom on earth in The New Age.

BTW, that is NOT "futurism" as it is promulgated by those both for or against that false doctrine which was created to hide the fact that the "little horn" is actually the evil Roman office of Pope - "Vicar of Christ" for the UN-holy Roman Church.
    Thank you. Pragmatism does not argue that but you may sense that I am indeed arguing that.

In the opening of the Gospel of Pragmatism I reveal that the strongest prophecy of the Resurrection is found in Zechariah.

Attachment 4706

This is where Jesus became so infatuated with fulfilling all the scriptures that he immanentized (tried to facilitate) the process. Therefore you have the component that Jesus was quite willing to die, upon the belief that somehow he would be revived to function as the King of Israel. Jesus was by blood the true king because his biological father had only been in exile. The "King" of the Bible Story was a Tetrarch, Antipas HEROD.

This changes the entire reading but it helps to understand that the Book of Mark is the first Gospel and the other gospels followed with the same objective - that even though it was taking at least twelve years instead of three days, the Throne still belonged to Jesus and so as long as Jesus breathed there was a potential to overturn the Babylonian rule in Jerusalem. I speak about how the Gospel of Mark was written by Paul, Jesus, Peter and Mark as Peter's scribe. And so I will only touch on things that are not in the Gospel of Pragmatism here.

Re-reading Mark with this knowledge and after reading the entire Gospel of Pragmatism with an open mind will help uncover amazing findings of fact. I have fit that "Crucifixion" was only a three-hour torture to make the entire scenery much easier to palate in the logical and linear mind. Jesus could taste that He had been sedated by the hyssop and when the guards sponged vinegar into his wounds and he was losing consciousness He realized that Joseph was intervening and saving His physical life. Therefore not being able to fulfill the prophecy of Zechariah he cried out, God! Oh Father; why hast though forsaken me?

In other words, "Why cannot I die here so that I fulfill the Resurrection depicted by the Prophet Zechariah?"

Re-reading Mark with this knowledge and after reading the entire Gospel of Pragmatism with an open mind will help uncover amazing findings of fact. I have fit that "Crucifixion" was only a three-hour torture to make the entire scenery much easier to palate in the logical and linear mind. Jesus could taste that He had been sedated by the hyssop and when the guards sponged vinegar into his wounds and he was losing consciousness He realized that Joseph was intervening and saving His physical life. Therefore not being able to fulfill the prophecy of Zechariah he cried out, God! Oh Father; why hast though forsaken me?

In other words, "Why cannot I die here so that I fulfill the Resurrection depicted by the Prophet Zechariah?"
    Related: Remote Viewing the Resurrection

It is said that the reason one that crying out is because he was able to experience the horror of separation that mankind had experienced due to sin. However, its worth noting that the very first words of Psalms 22:1 are: "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from the words of my groaning? Psalm 22:1
    What did Jesus say later at John 19:30?

IT IS FINISHED!

Name:  telos_it_is_finished.gif
Views: 439
Size:  94.3 KB
    Name:  ItIsFinished.png
Views: 415
Size:  11.0 KB
    (source)
    To get the totality of "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" you have to consider that Psalm 22 was on his mind and what did he say later at John 19:30. In pain, suffering, ((like David or most any saint) he may have started reciting the Psalms and in particular Psalm 22:

1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

2 O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

3 But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.

4 Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.

5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.

6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

7 All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,

8 He trusted on the Lord that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.

9 But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.

10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

11 Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.

12 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round. [B](c. Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus… and gathered the whole garrison around Him. --Matthew 27:27

Name:  Bashan.gif
Views: 444
Size:  36.1 KB
    Is there a connection between Bashan and Mt. Hermon? That the Romans had legions of soldiers from Bashan appears to be a matter of record.
    Name:  bashan-is-modern-day-syria-and-the-golan-heights1.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  257.8 KB

13 They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.

14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.

15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.

16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.

18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

19 But be not thou far from me, O Lord: O my strength, haste thee to help me.

20 Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.

21 Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.

22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.

23 Ye that fear the Lord, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.

24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

25 My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.

26 The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the Lord that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.

27 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the Lord: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.

28 For the kingdom is the Lord's: and he is the governor among the nations.

29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.

30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.

31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.
    Name:  ItIsFinished.png
Views: 415
Size:  11.0 KB
    (source)
    So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17
    Relevantly....

And the people stood beholding. And the rulers also with them derided him, saying, He saved others; let him save himself, if he be Christ, the chosen of God. And the soldiers also mocked him, coming to him, and offering him vinegar, And saying, If thou be the king of the Jews, save thyself. --Luke 23:35-37
    When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost John 19:30
    Compare with Psalm 22:7-8. It is suggested by many that (at John 19:30) after Jesus says the last line of Psalms 22, he died.

Clearly, Luke 22:35-37 and Psalms 22 are clearly very much related.

Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 11-06-16 at 04:40 AM.

Interesting how the Resurrection and survival after spending two nights in the family tomb are so the same thing.

I am curious if Bethany and Talpiot are the same place?

Interesting how the Resurrection and survival after spending two nights in the family tomb are so the same thing.

I am curious if Bethany and Talpiot are the same place?
    It is widely held that according to Rebbinical Writings, he died by being hung on a tree (on wood; which can be lynching or crucifixion on wood). Its worth IMHO considering that those who wanted him dead probably weren't sloppy about seeing to it. If he was still walking around in the normal, regular guy sense after that, one would expect that they would have continued to try to kill him: nope instead they tried killing off the saints instead. So begs the question, if he wasn't dead why did they fix on killing the believers instead? Why did would they have gone through so much trouble to arrange his death then just give up? "Oh he tricked us lets just give up!" Doesn't make sense at all. Did they just get amnesia or get tired of trying to kill him?

On that note if one considers the attempt to deny that Crucifixion was ever practiced:

1. The Bolsheviks/Menshevik/Communists practiced against the orthodox Christians
    2. The "Young Turks" (Bolsheviks/Menshevik/Communists types allegedly)practiced against the Armenian orthodox Christians
    3. The "French revolutionaries" practiced against the French monarchists. Christians and Catholics
    4. Crucifixion was perpetrated against Germans during World War II by Bolsheviks/Menshevik/Communists
    5. There have been reports from 2011 to present of thousands of orthodox Christians being crucified in the Middle East

The record doesn't paint the picture of those victims being given tranquilizer and told it was a symbolic, play event followed by "Sorry. You're free to go now". The evidence paint the picture of an event that wasn't something one just 'escaped' by being given a sedative to ease pain. Consider that it is a matter of record that he was surrounded by AN ENTIRE GARRISON rather than the typical quaterinion (4) that would have attended and with the view to preventing the crowds from helping him escape.

Of course, no doubt, one can render things symbolically at times but that doesn't appear to be the case. The kinds of things the people who have perpetrated crimes against the saints and others have evidenced a very murderous propensity. Clearly, they were going for the kill not some 'Hahaha we tricked them." Simply, if it was just 'trickery' or "slight of hand', his enemies could have killed him and then profited immensely by saying he rose from the dead and painted a religion in their image. Instead: they figured the resurrection never happened and figured the 'myth' would die out if it were mere myth. Instead Simon Magus and those like him today deny he was resurrected and even deny he came in any bodily form (contrary to 1 John:42). Of course hundreds of years later there were many attempts to coopt the entire system of (Hebraic/Orthodox) belief as a lead-in to 'secret learnings'.

There was a parable which revealed the attitude they held and which they believed was hidden from Divine View:

We don’t want this man to rule over us.
    They wanted him dead. Dead. Not pretend dead. But dead. They did not want him to take up the sceptre because they knew he would smash them with it. They thought he was going for earthly rule perhaps because that was their fixation. It does not seem to me that they ever considered the significance of the OT and the Holy of Holies and the persistent pointing to heavenly realms of rulership rather than the earthly. From the scriptures themselves, its rather clear that a temporal king over Israel wasn't God's idea! (So why would he have fomented one a thousand years later?)

And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them. 1 Samuel 8:7
    Though symbolic resurrection could pass as acceptable some how. That many wealthy people (Herods and his governors were Edomites and even carried Edomite religious names; Edom has ever been hostile to Israel/Jacob) wanted him dead leaves a major plot hole: why would those who wanted him dead would have allowed him to live and considering that many of them knew him since he was a little boy and knew what he looked like.

Also, on the topic of the salvation of Israel: as the ecclesia would have ministered throughout Europea, Britannia, Egypt, Africa, etc. those of Israel the encountered would have been saved via the gospel. Jerusalem wasn't only location of Israelites.

Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 11-06-16 at 07:41 AM.