Thread: Private Sidewalk Saves Bike Trail

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Continued...

Thank you for not responding yet. Those of you listening to me might be trying to digest the leap I just made, over to my research in the Masonic Library and Museum:

The Bill of Exchange attached is revealing so I will quote:

Zionism cancellation algorithm #099184702 12/8/99,
    What is interesting about identity is how this all falls into place, even after all these years, without my even realizing why I was doing these things at the time. By comprehending a hybrid between e=mc2 and the time dilation of Relativity knowledge of light and matter surpass the limitations of time.

Zionism Cancellation Algorithm.pdf

The next religious piece might put it all together for you. But you must take a moment to understand the quasi-public nature of the Castle as entertaining structural art. When attorneys for the "county court judge" who had no published oath of office were addressing the Castle instead of Jim's Pueblo home it was obvious that the seize engine (by paper) was still thought viable...

Jim is a procrastinator about some categories. I told him to remove the mailbox when he told me about process arriving up at the Castle. A week later I showed the Castle to an artist friend and Jim arrived. I shouted high from up on the Tower and he promptly got into his Cat and ripped the mailbox out. That lump on the dirt is the angle iron stump. Another item to piece this together for the reader here, is the Donation Box itself - NOTICE:

Jim had already prepared redemption for the true church property long before we went through an additional formality in early 2015 of my paying and buying, what is acknowledged above to be, my own property. Parallel processing on the "right side of the boat" aside for now, Jim has obviously always been a Man of Vision. So Jim and I together worked in conjunction setting up events that led to the simple truth that if you create it, you own it. - But only when you can keep coherent knowledge of the Creation Process.

Attachment 4650

I have shown you all before how George WASHINGTON appears to be standing over the VAN PELT MILESTONE protectively, like a guardian. The legend that WASHINGTON defended Van Pelt Manor from American Manorial Law is supported in the chronicles of the Five Boroughs:

Washington rode over the old highway in 1790, and was greeted in
    New Utrecht by the village people. There was great excitement when
    word came that the general was shortly to arrive. From the little
    school-house near Van Pelt Manor the school-children were hustled
    home for fresh linen and face-washings and hair-combings; and they
    were as quickly marched back, dressed in new clothes and company
    manners, for the great George Washington would pass their way.
    At last, after many anxious scannings of the road, they saw him riding
    toward the little school-house, and the children lined up and waited
    until he approached. Little Peter Van Pelt was on the end of the
    line, and he was the last boy to whom George Washington spoke;
    and to little Peter he looked very tall, as he came near to him and laid
    his hand on Peter's head.

"Be a good boy, my son," said Washington, "and you will be a
    good man."

Little Peter Van Pelt probably remembered this admonition, but
    how far it shaped his life's course is not known. Me did grow up to
    be a good and a great man, entering the ministry and achieving fame
    throughout the county. When Washington died, Peter Van Pelt
    delivered a sermon wherein he extolled the great general and Presi-
    dent; and this sermon was printed in something like a twelve-page
    leaflet. Only a short time ago a single copy of the discourse was
    sold for five hundred dollars.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-31-16 at 07:52 PM.