Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Private Sidewalk Saves Bike Trail

It make sense that if they stole the Territory that they would have done it from Olympus (Washington...something about 1846?)-- the British-U.S. Joint Venture Territory or from Mormon Judah (aka Utah) Territory. Consider that after 1861, the U.S. Congress may have lost its power to admit states on equal footing as co-equal sovereigns, or, in the post 1861 martial law mode they cannot dispense Article III de jure (we discussed this in 'another galaxy' long ago): to save face and maintain the dual system compromise new constitutions for new FEDERAL STATES sprung up. So consider, if you will, State of Colorado and State of Utah each being a 'state and territory' perhaps helping bolster the warchest at Colorado Springs. But you know, as I mentioned before, IMHO the Treaty of Paris (post liminy, etc.) and others like it afterwards seemed to speak of a joint venture between the UK Crown and the local Crowns of the states of America. The 'big secret'? The people have all of that power, if only they knew it. Poseurs or servants in a dulocracy revealing their powerlessness to the people ruins the gambit.

On that note, perhaps this is relevant (hopefully), consider the public debt in light of the motto on the Missouri coat of arms.

Attachment 4662

We, the people of Missouri, inhabiting the limits hereinafter designated, by our representatives in convention assembled, at St. Louis, on Monday, the 12th day of June, 1820, do mutually agree to form and establish a free and independent republic, by the name of "The State of Missouri," and for the government thereof do ordain and establish this constitution.

That the military is, and, in all cases, and at all times, shall be, in strict subordination to the civil power; that no soldier can, in time of peace, be quartered in any house without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in such manner as may be prescribed by law; nor can any appropriation for the support of an army be made for a longer period than two years.
    Salus populi suprema lex esto means "the welfare of the people shall be the supreme law". If you get that 'the people' isn't synonymous with 'residents' then the motto can be quite insightful for how the state deals with emergencies for the people's sake. "If financial emergency threatens the people, well those residents and subjects had better get to work!"

Attachment 4666

Remember, two FRB banks, IRS tax depositories, SEC fee depository/custodian (U.S. Bank, St. Louis) and the gateway between Treasury and the FRB are all in Missouri.

Name:  8109B_Coupon.png
Views: 596
Size:  24.1 KB

Name:  8109_DepositStLouis.png
Views: 496
Size:  13.0 KB
    Attachment 4665
    A view of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis HQ on a cloudy day along Federal Reserve Plaza, home of the Treasury, Tax & Loan gateway.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    So Jim and I together worked in conjunction setting up events that led to the simple truth that if you create it, you own it. - But only when you can keep coherent knowledge of the Creation Process.
    According to Greg Hallet, the Rothschilds struck a deal to play Queen/King for 200 years starting in 1812 and that 200 year period ended in 2012. That is, the UK/England/Scotland have been in a special interegnum (in soft exile) for over 200 years. Greg Hallet's claims might seem nonsensical, but that just may be why so many things seem to be unwinding.

Some think America is going into a judgment period. But what if America is coming out of a type of 'Babylonian captivity' that started at the end of World War II (a war that the US and the UK lost in secret) (1947 to 2017 = 70 years) or near at end of the Civil War (1867-2017 = 2 x 70 years). Consider that being knee deep in debt and social decay since World War II or under a dulocracy since 1865 is neither "prosperity" or a "dream". Perhaps then, if they didn't create it, even though they pretended, they don't own it. They say there was a monarchy or a people in England before the Romans.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-31-16 at 09:33 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

The three girls in jumpsuits remind me. I read a cheap romance novel while in jail about the Freemen...

It had allegedly fictional conversations in it between President BUCHANAN and Territorial Governor GILPIN that fit this all exactly. Like the author had come across some research; probably in a Mason museum. I think that the '59'er's made Colorado a lot more attractive. Murdering for gold is a lot more romantic anyway, according to the paperback.

Click Here to read Initiative in Washington state.

P.S. A conversation with a suitor who buys and sells paper is turning up some interesting discovery about persons and corporations.

The $20M lien publication produced a real revelation. This is already around here from years ago. Mr. DREW for whatever reason required that the Secretary return the approval to the Republic of Colorado. This caused a breach of trust while the Secretary was refusing to publish my UCC-1 and threatening to charge me with a class 5 felony for using the Great Seal, without being affiliated with the State business. So I adopted the bastard then and there, and the Secretary published the lien.

Name:  Rejection Instruction.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  85.2 KB

I had forgotten how bold I am...

"The State of Colorado is the collateral..."

See what I mean, I am a self-licensed pirate! Resulting trustee with a God-given Letter of Marque. I amaze myself sometimes.

Name:  UCC resulting trust DREW.jpg
Views: 525
Size:  192.0 KB

So Michael Joseph;

I am finally understanding the concept you have been putting across, about my being able to collect an inheritance thirteen generations down the line. I think this piece will help resolve the precept with trust law.

The foundation is piracy. I am basing my license (Letter of Marque) in the Book of Mark and its plain text decoding. See Mark 4:34. The Truth shall set you free. But this is the piece that I meant. I was watching some videos at the Bible study at the Messianic Jewish synagogue about the history of the modern state of Israel. In the opening breath we find the Dutch East Indies Trading Company mentioned. I will get a search engine on finding the video series...

Outside the scope of piracy, and the licensing of privateering - 'perpetual inheritance' makes no more sense than Zionism on the land of Palestine.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-31-16 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    "There walks a lady we all know who shines white light and wants to show" -
    There Walks A Lady We All Know

Name:  article-2099031-11A6F490000005DC-114_640x637.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  153.8 KB

Who shines white light and wants to show
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    There Walks A Lady We All Know

Name:  article-2099031-11A6F490000005DC-114_640x637.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  153.8 KB

Who shines white light and wants to show
    Athena? (Related: Eve, Athena & Worship of the Feminine: Straight Out of Genesis?)

Outside the scope of piracy, and the licensing of privateering - 'perpetual inheritance' makes no more sense than Zionism on the land of Palestine.
    Its not piracy if one has a de jure royal charter. Pirates are by definition in opposition to the original jurisdiction. Privateers and mercenaries aren't necessarily pirates since they work within the scope of sovereign prerogative. Letters of marque are issued by de jure sovereigns while pirates can be said to operate solely on appetite ("whose god is their belly" comes to mind ala Philippians 3:19 KJV).

Privateers and mercenaries operating under counterfeit royal charter might be pirates in fact though privateers and mercenaries in appearance: depends on how the quasi-sovereign governs himself/herself/itself/themselves.

Seeing the Israel/Jacob vs Edom/Esau conflict makes a lot of things make lots more sense.

It had allegedly fictional conversations in it between President BUCHANAN and Territorial Governor GILPIN that fit this all exactly.
    BUCHANAN (Presbyterian) was also from Pennsylvania.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-01-16 at 01:17 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    You are making things up. A trustee can in a separate capacity as an agent exercise authority for the other part of the title but as a trustee (in trustee capacity) he only has one side of that title collection. Otherwise, apart from disability due to political status, if he has both legal and equitable title he'd be holding in allodium (grantor and trustee and beneficiary are the same?). If you are discussing your own private internal personal MJ world philo-law that is fine, but you might do well to warn the reader rather than try to pass off what is universal in your reality as being universally-universal.

Let the reader decide for himself.....

Land Trust Facts.pdf

One might do well to learn about the Mass. Business Trust and the Illinois Land Trust before one goes about implying that a trustee may not be vested with both the legal and the equitable titles. Regarding the latter one would do well to read KENOE ON LAND TRUSTS if one is lucky enough to obtain a copy.

One would not do well for one's self in blindly trusting in the words of another...Due Diligence is imperative. Perhaps your Perspective on my writing was wrongly focused on the grantor/trustee/beneficiary being one person -that of course is a merger. Nevertheless the Grantor may be the Trustee and also "a member of a class of beneficiaries". Grantor may even be a co-trustee and co-beneficiary.

Article_8-1.pdf

Come on in boys - the water is fine.

Finding the Trustee of a Land Trust to be with both Legal and Equitable Title real estate may be sold and deeded at the hand of a member of the Board of Trustees subject to the power of direction manifest in the office of management which is typically vested in a beneficiary but need not be. As a Board of Directors may be established by the Creator/Grantor/Settlor.

Land Trust Facts 2.pdf
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 11-01-16 at 01:56 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

So Michael Joseph;

I am finally understanding the concept you have been putting across, about my being able to collect an inheritance thirteen generations down the line. I think this piece will help resolve the precept with trust law.
    If the Estate is held in Abeyance upon the arrival of an eligible heir, then one must know his pedigree [generations]. It was said of Noah that he was perfect in his generations [pedigree] - we may infer that Noah was aware of his lineage.

It may also be said that a Hebrew may only eat fish with scales - "Fish" being Truth and "Scales" implying righteous living or justice. It seems the custodians of the Estate know full well who they are dealing with - the only question is does the heir know to make a claim? You might ponder that one a bit David Merrill - if you believe that the lady [church] is holding your inheritance, would it not be prudent to issue your claim upon her doorstep?

Interesting TANGENT: My business partner [engineering] is in the VAN PELT family tree. He can remember his rich ole uncle of whom they affectionately called Uncle Van. Verona I. Miller Van Pelt [1913-1990]

------

A Declaration of Trust is by its very nature God given. For we live, move and have our being in God.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 11-01-16 at 01:52 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I recall Grandpa Van;

He was a musician but interestingly he had some of the same notions about Bible interpretation. Somehow, without SkyGlobe he knew that the Magi visited Jesus when he was a toddler (15 months). He was doing research about it at the university library and when he got up for a moment, came back and found his work stolen.

Name:  Merrill Brown Dazzles.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  279.2 KB

He left me the Moffat Bible I treasure for translating the Book of Mark so nicely for the Gospel of Pragmatism. I like any bible the notes where the Book of Mark ends and editing begins.

Where Mark Actually Ends

The Moffat rendition of the Book of Mark is very revealing with the footnote found at Mark 16:8:

The following appendix represents a couple of second century attempts to complete the gospel. The passage within brackets in the first of these epilogues originally belonged to it, but was excised for some reason at an early date. Jerome quoted part of it, but the full text has only been discovered quite recently in codex W, the Freer uncial of the gospels.

So there was a passage in the first of these two “attempts”, that reads, starting around verse 14 of the KJV and all modern renditions:

But they excused themselves, saying, “This age of lawlessness and unbelief lies under the sway of Satan, who will not allow what lies under the unclean spirits to understand the truth and power of God; therefore,” they said to Christ, “reveal your righteousness now.” Christ answered them, “the limit of years for Satan’s power has now expired, but other terrors are at hand. I was delivered to death on behalf of sinners, that they might return to the truth and sin no more, that they might inherit that glory of righteousness which is spiritual and imperishable in heaven.”

Imagine that! In the conversion of the Gospel of Mark into a business plan such slurs against Futurism were removed. – It would not do for Jesus to be saying that, Christ answered them, “the limit of years for Satan’s power has now expired…

More significant to Pragmatism is that reading only what is written in the original Book of Mark renders it quite plausible that Jesus survived the Cross, and that Joseph of Arimathaea paid Pilate and one of Pilate’s guards to pronounce Jesus dead when somebody caused Jesus to black out in pain by dousing him in vinegar. Expecting Mary, His wife and Mary His mother would be coming by the tomb to prepare his body for the rotting process Jesus left a messenger to let them know which way to go to find Him.

Interestingly in other gospels Jesus meets up with His Apostles hungry and showing his wounds yet Christians still believe that He was resurrected from the dead.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-01-16 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Let the reader decide for himself.....
    Well at least you are now being specific and concise as to which realm, reality or construct you are referring. The discussion previously was trusts generally and real estate generally.

However, 'land trust' (word of art) refers to what is widely regarded to be a purely statutory construct--like a corporation. The fact that specific requirements must be undertaken to even be recognized under a state's statute is telling: "Well call it a trust if you do this, that, the other and if the land is 'in this state'". Depending on the asset or property focus, a 'land trust' is really not a de jure trust. However if you consider the state as landlord doing the authorization and approving you might have a kind of delegation or agency rather than a real trust relationship especially if probate is triggered.

Most will at first, when looking at land trusts, will probably fixate solely on the title to real property as being the totality of a land trust when in fact the proceeds, rents, fruit, productivity of the land would be also be part of the totality of the 'trust estate(s) associated with a land trust. That 'fructive' portion could sit separately in trust on 'occurrence' and be held in de jure trust: when and if it manifests.

So if you are talking about the statutory construct called 'land trust' then the discussion is on those specific terms. Being that is possible to have capital and revenue separated in a trust you get how the revenue or 'fructive' side of a trust package can be in a trust-trust while the capital equipment can be in a separate sham trust (for example it could be a requirement that as long as its generative of the fruit its treated *as if* its not a sham). So saying "one part of the trust is held with legal title and equitable title" so "neener-neener its a trust I done told ya!" isn't quite on point.

Name:  Sam-Van-Aken-Tree-of-40-Fruit-1020x530.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  218.0 KB

In fact anyone who knows about land trusts will see that they typically arise out of two separate documents (meaning two separate trusts--of which only one is probably de jure): a deed and a trust agreement. The grantor trust is widely regarded as a 'sham trust'. But if the federal or non-federal state (Garn Act, local statute) wants to treat a grantor trust as a trust-trust its still a sham though they agree to pretend otherwise. If the real property side of the land trust (special arrangement which might in many cases be two separate trusts put together in a single package) is a sham and the state (landlord) says Okee Dokey its still not really a trust. However, the trust arrangement on the fructive side, on occurrence of the fruit/revenue can be de jure.

If I didn't give MJ such a hard time, how much fun would this be?

To recap, if I were to assign Bubba Skillz some equipment for making Formula Z that sells for $100 an ounce and tell him that the only reason he will hold the equipment is to produce Formula Z for my cousin's company and he'll get paid 10% per ounce and my cousin gets the rest, you see how the equipment is still mine (grantor trust/sham trust--not a trust really) but the Formula Z as it is produce is in fact in trust. To fixate on the title to the equipment is to miss the point that the de jure trust surrounds the title to the Formula Z as it is produced. The state calling non-trusts trusts with respect to title to the equipment is besides the point. The terms might be that once Bubba Skillz retires, the equipment reverts back to me and my will or the like might pass the equipment on to my sons or daughters--so much for the trustee having allodial title.

It may be that with analysis that the equipment or real property side of that trust arrangement is allowed to operate more like an perpetual estate as if the grantor were deceased. If the state has allodial title to the real property in the state of Florida or in the state of Illinois then, hmm the smell of a delegation or side-band principal-agency type of arrangement might not be far off. The restriction that the typical trustee has with respect to real property concerning a land trust doesn't sound like full title. One or both halfs of the legal title are very weak--too weak to be de jure full title. The fact that point #1 in your first PDF suggests that a beneficiary has title interest in bankruptcy is also telling.

Of course the topic of 'land trusts' varies from state to state. Also, its worth considering that in one jurisdiction or another, according to statute a beneficiary's equitable title in the real property associated with the land trust trust collection is treated as if personal property can mean that the trustee doesn't really have equitable title but is only treated AS IF having such. If the beneficiary's consent is built into it, again that can give rise to something else like principal-agency type relationship rather than a trust. Its probably not unheard of for rights to be treated as real property.

On another note, if one were to analyze the nature of corporations, one just might find evidence of a trust agreement lurking in there somewhere upon incorporating.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-01-16 at 10:43 PM.

You might ponder that one a bit David Merrill - if you believe that the lady [church] is holding your inheritance, would it not be prudent to issue your claim upon her doorstep?
    That sounds strange to me.

Nobody is holding my inheritance. I have made my claim and accepted my election in MELCHIZEDEK, which is the inheritance. The $23M is payment of acting fees. - For a performance.

I feel no pain or fear.

I recall an author Joseph VINING who wrote Legal Identity - The Coming of Age of Public Law wrote about Total Theory. And it sticks with me how this might happen.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-01-16 at 04:34 AM.

Sleeping helped reconcile.

The birthright is to waiver of tort, according to the municipal priestcrafter's code.

Name:  Waiver of Tort.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  88.1 KB

This authority comes from the inheritance of Levi, sometimes referred to as the Aaronic Priesthood - at I Chronicles 6. And this is why the Dutch East Indies Trading Company is mentioned in the first passages of the British Accreditation for the Modern State of Israel. - The same charter. Let's admit it, the definition for pirate/privateer/mercenary at sea etc. is by definition, fuzzy. Delovio v. Boit proclaims for Justice STORY that should I present a bucket with a corncob floating in it to STORY, he would proclaim it admiralty jurisdiction and all those unclaimed notes; those are insurance policies being passed along in bottomry with the trustees ignorant that somewhere, somebody is going to keep them in the vault - special deposit by making that demand/claim. Just not today.

Rambling on a roll.

At the same time (1611) we find that the King James Version was chartered and dedicated to "Our Sion":

Name:  epistle_dedicatory_1.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  81.3 KB

Name:  epistle_dedicatory_2.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  46.0 KB

So I circle back...

Attachment 4644
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-01-16 at 01:48 PM.