Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Private Sidewalk Saves Bike Trail

The custodians of the record (history) have been holding the findings of fact for me. There you have birthright, heritage and destiny all coherent and wrapped up.

Delegation of Authority.
    Affidavit of True and Correct Copies.
    Service.

Look who is on the Service. What better way to make claim than to offer forgiveness and redemption?

Attachment 4685

It is chartered in the name Jim gave it:

CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP

BISHOP OF ROME = POPE
    Attachment 4686

See how beautifully it all works out? That is a Geodetic Survey marker up at the Castle, next to Jim's head. This same image is found at Bishop Castle Colorado business page on FaceBook. Please consider getting past the Castle as a symbol of unbridled imagination and unlimited potential of one man as Castlebuilder, and learn the history of trust law - to understand identity and remedy. I feel that until you get to www.lawfulmoneytrust.com and really get into watching the video lessons there, you only scratch the surface.

But I believe this satisfies your requirement Michael Joseph - for both Jim and myself - that we understand our heritage in both BISHOP and VAN PELT/RENSAELLER.

Name:  notebook 1.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  143.9 KB

Name:  notebook paragraph 1.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  170.0 KB

Attachment 4688
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-01-16 at 02:17 PM.

It gets difficult to determine what the reader might find more interesting.

153 is the right side (female intuition/parallel processing) side of the brain/boat. All right. The fast RSA Factoring Algorithm that undid Securitization, which I invented upon a Certificate of Baptism in late 1995, as my ideas for a better business plan were plagiarized by the senior administrator of Charismatic Christianity...

The next two numbers in the Five Cube Sum Number Locks are 370 and 371 - a difference of the First - 1. Toggle, which in two dimensions can form Dither.

Name:  August 13 Patent 1630.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  283.1 KB

That is the same day of birth upon the Golden Rectangle - Penrose Hospital. But 371 years prior to the perfection of the August 13th bill of exchange in 2001. That is the NE Corner too - the Cornerstone. And the 31-Day notice before September 11, 2001 on the Bill of Exchange.

Name:  Northeast Corner 2.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  170.4 KB

Name:  monuments NE Spire larger.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  159.3 KB

Name:  quad diode circuit.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  225.3 KB

A quad-diode equalizer dithers a torig lens into focus. From this we develop "flutter" off the last Cube Sum Number Lock, 407 - which is the prime.

So Circling Around and back a couple pages now...

Name:  Heritage Acknowledgement.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  291.3 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-01-16 at 02:59 PM.

What did Jesus Learn on the Road to Emmaus?

In other words, What the LORD (Creator) giveth, the LORD taketh away.

This is the ownership not only of birthright, but of the hybrid between e=mc2 and Relativity/Time Dilation. If you understand how an infinite universe arises from unlimited potential as demonstrated by one man building a Castle, without bounds on his imagination (some consider Jim insane), then you Create. This is the essence of Communication - only beings of like order can truly communicate...

Attachment 4697

Therefore the CHRIST mind swears out no OWTH (the Mark on Cain as well as Israel). The CHRIST is only subject to Law, not MAN.

Name:  Philip Jesus not Initiate until John.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  205.0 KB

The Baptism was coronation to the throne of Jerusalem. Jesus was subject to John as channel for the spirit of Elijah - a conduit or medium. So read it again. While Jesus revealed who He was to the two witnesses, He also discovered that overturning the moneychangers' tables had not had the effect of unseating Babylon Jewry from the Temple Mount, like the new King had hoped. That is the true nature of Messiah ben David, the conquering Messiah. So instead of turning back to Jerusalem to sit in the Tetrarch Antipas HEROD's throne, (hoping John's accusation/impeachment of adultery had taken lawful effect) Jesus proceeded into conference at Emmaus with his inner apocalyptic mystery cult - to consider damage control and risk management.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-01-16 at 04:13 PM.

Banned
    It gets difficult for some readers to follow along. Possibly even to those with time enough to read a 32 page lecture on the "theory of everything." To pick up one of your theory of everything tangents -
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    153 is the right side (female intuition/parallel processing) side of the brain/boat. All right. The fast RSA Factoring Algorithm that undid Securitization, which I invented upon a Certificate of Baptism in late 1995, as my ideas for a better business plan were plagiarized by the senior administrator of Charismatic Christianity...
    RSA Security LLC provides encryption used to secure systems used in banking and government; software locks. RSA encryption also appears to be known for its vulnerabilities. And these seem to go beyond a common assumption that... a company selling software locks should likely have a key (or a method) to open them.
    https://www.tripwire.com/state-of-se...vulnerability/

Are you saying the RSA public key encryption system is vulnerable because it uses prime number-based keys? That you have used the Five Cube Sum Number Locks to invent a Fast RSA Factoring Algorithm to unlock the encryption; and thus you have the crack, THE CODEBREAKER? Bank transactions are no longer secure?
    Or that we, the people are the Securitization?

Let's admit it, the definition for pirate/privateer/mercenary at sea etc. is by definition, fuzzy.
    As fuzzy as the legitimacy, sanity and intra vires -ness of the pertinent sovereign. Speaking of fuzziness and confusion: comes to mind the notion of: Esau pretending to be Israel, Ishmael pretending to be Isaac, Israel overcoming amnesia ... etc. Regardless, we see that its all trumped by the poignancy of Joseph's dream. The birthright is Joseph's and the scepter departed from Judah around 4 A.D.

The Joseph Connection

Then he {Joseph} dreamed another dream and told it to his brothers and said, “Behold, I have dreamed another dream. Behold, the sun, the moon, and eleven stars were bowing down to me.” Genesis 37:9
    And God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the nightand the stars. Genesis 1:16
    Then they took Joseph’s robe and slaughtered a goat and dipped the robe in the blood. Genesis 37:31
    For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him comes the chief ruler [ prince]; but the Birthright is Joseph's," 1 Chron. 5:2
    Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save. Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat? Isaiah 63:1-3
    AFAIK, Isaiah 63:1-3 isn't suggesting the figure is nationally from Edom but is on the way back from Edom after having visited his wrath upon them.

He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God. Revelations 19:13
    Embodiment of wisdom and truth
    And you show that you are a letter from Christ delivered by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts. 2 Cor. 3:3 (ESV)
    Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Matthew 5:14
    (Being the light and bearing the light aren't the same)

Legitimacy of crowns
    He raises up the poor from the dust; he lifts the needy from the ash heap to make them sit with princes and inherit a seat of honor. For the pillars of the earth are the LORD’s, and on them he has set the world. 1 Samuel 2:8
    I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.
    And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. 2 Ephesians 6-10
    Then he {Joseph} dreamed another dream and told it to his brothers and said, “Behold, I have dreamed another dream. Behold, the sun, the moon, and eleven stars were bowing down to me.” Genesis 37:9
    And God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night—and the stars. Genesis 1:16

This is the ownership not only of birthright, but of the hybrid between e=mc2 and Relativity/Time Dilation.
    Contrast those who refuse to pervert their creative function (i.e. those who allow a mind and life i complete harmony with the mind of life of Christ be formed in them) and those who persist with and support such perversion regardless of wisdom or truth conveyed to them. Can the birthright go to those with unsound mind? Is unsound mind cause for disinheritance? Or... is sound mind part of the inheritance?

“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.” Proverbs 9:10
    Last edited by allodial; 11-01-16 at 11:19 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    It gets difficult for some readers to follow along. Possibly even to those with time enough to read a 32 page lecture on the "theory of everything." To pick up one of your theory of everything tangents -

RSA Security LLC provides encryption used to secure systems used in banking and government; software locks. RSA encryption also appears to be known for its vulnerabilities. And these seem to go beyond a common assumption that... a company selling software locks should likely have a key (or a method) to open them.
    https://www.tripwire.com/state-of-se...vulnerability/

Are you saying the RSA public key encryption system is vulnerable because it uses prime number-based keys? That you have used the Five Cube Sum Number Locks to invent a Fast RSA Factoring Algorithm to unlock the encryption; and thus you have the crack, THE CODEBREAKER? Bank transactions are no longer secure?
    Or that we, the people are the Securitization?
    Yes. My transaction in late 1995 began the precept of Securitization. Like a brick in that zigurat on the backside of the US dollar bill. I skipped over that part, and so I am glad you asked because I may not have gotten back to it.

Don't worry if you cannot follow. This will be a strange form of mysticism - gamatria at best to anybody who is not initiated into certain esoteric societies. I created whatever you want to call it, teaching rapture in a Messianic synagogue - displacement hysteria is usually formed by psychotomimetic drugs and when you are on an island around 80 AD it could be very bad news to burn the grain just because it makes people laugh at giant bunnies. My point is that there is a lot of preconscious symbolism coming forth that is quite valid, and in agreement with uniform architecture of linguistics, found in the Book of Revelation. Then on the other hand the Saturday-School Teacher spent a good part of his Boeing career in cryptology contracts for NSA...

So for him to go into extreme imagination disorder, and worse yet to preach it fervently like he knows it is a house of cards for the commercial priestcraft is a definite sign he has cracked. - Or maybe I have. But to say that God will be violating so many of His natural laws, of which absolutely nothing has happened to date, as explained away in the Gospel of Pragmatism, makes no sense to me. And here is something that makes even less sense; when asked if I must believe in the Rapture to be raptured, the answer is "No." - I have asked. The LORD already has chosen His whom He will be taking up into the clouds. So why bother getting kicked out of most Christian churches over it? It doesn't matter anyway!

The answer to that is the Rapture Eschaton pushers are insecure. They know there is nothing to hold it up except to keep people fascinated about how bizarre it all sounds...

So what happens is that I keep thinking this will go more simply, and by doing so I attract somebody who can follow but they need a missing part, that I was hoping to skip. Mostly because it will open up more inquiries and I am back to simplifying a big mystery by providing keys instead of more and bigger mysteries.

The right side of the brain can process and maybe even prefers to process in parallel. Rather than linear, series. This is how we can feel emotions and intuitive insights and judgment - dreams and visions. There is a transform that has occurred over there, this 153 on the right side of the boat, that negates time. Derivatives and inversely, integration. Like wavelength and frequency. Love and peace/joy. Or fear and anger.

I am alluding to the time collapse, as it is sometimes called. The precept that a Holy Instant is elusive when it is not. It always is because God is love and there is no fear anywhere in the universe, only the illusion of pain.

Bill THETFORD and John GITTINGER worked developing ego description and personality mapping techniques for nearly a decade, for the infant CIA and MK-ULTRA Cold War weaponry of the mind. So it is no surprise that Bill and John had no moral fiber about dosing Helen with LSD especially when they realized it was compelling her to transcribe her imagination disorder out loud. For me, the validation that The Voice (of Jesus) is the very same egrogore inhabiting so many mental patients across the map of history came from Dr. Rick STRASSMAN's two books - DMT The Spirit Molecule and DMT And the Spirit of Prophecy. Dimethyltryptamine is an endogenous hallucinogenic psychedelic secretion from the pineal gland attributed for causing the dream experiences we have during sleep.

So I am getting to my career of carefully regulating the release valve systems of highly compressed information infrastructures so that confidence and security building measures might maintain we have flush toilets and cell phones while all this Securitization comes to implosion, as it never was anything more than a bubble. Bubbles implode; like Rapture Eschatology. It is building imbalance of split-brain hemisphericity that makes a sustained CHRIST - MIND impossible.

Get a look at NOW:

And again from Helen's mouth.

What that reveals is the truth about metal chelation releasing metals from the brain not only invigorates a plethora of life-real memories but on the right side, genome and ancestral quickenings, bringing the personalities of the forefathers to life within you - what the American Indians considered Wisdom... Well, I am getting around the question nicely.

I certainly did invent the Fast RSA Factoring Algorithm shortly prior to Artificial Intuition in early 2028. There you have it. The two videos reveal that Helen was wise to preserve her peace, and go back to life and career living in the 'now'. But also that the options of viewing the past, as well as the future are not only available, but are a birthright - an inheritance and heritage that we are divinely encouraged to explore in order to fill the most of our possible potential during a 'lifetime'.

The Release of the Fast RSA Factoring Algorithm caused a rash of thefts, as you might expect. This settled out according to the Agreements to the Bretton Woods Acts as Securitization is only a bubble-creating illusion. Debt will never have substance or value, except in the minds of the deluded. - Which is why I am bringing so much rapture eschatology into this. What I see has developed from my two inventions is fascinating! It is unbelievable how long displacement hysteria can hold things up in psychotomimetic delirium when the human condition needs the delusions to maintain all the delusions.

I am going to post and Continue - more to the point about Cryptology.

But to say that God will be violating so many of His natural laws, of which absolutely nothing has happened to date, as explained away in the Gospel of Pragmatism, makes no sense to me.
    The laws placed upon things I create aren't necessarily binding upon me. Speaking of 'natural laws'. The things that God creates have in their nature (i.e. nature-al law) to obey their creator and to otherwise behave a certain way. Red blood cells are stem cells in a specific 'incarnation', if necessary (at the right command of from through nervous system perhaps) they will shed their 'red blood cell status' to become bone or skin cells if necessary. The idea of God 'violating' his natural laws doesn't make sense to me because its the creation that is always apt to obey Him. If wood decided to become butter or steel decided to become plastic without extraordinary cause and authority, that would be a violation. If I assign a deputy to guard the county treasury, me telling him to help guard a firetruck during a fire isn't a violation on my part. I suspend my previous lawful order for another. If he abandons his post without lawful cause or unlawfully the violation isn't mine its his. You see I always retain the authority to re-assign the deputy. That a deputy could say to me, me being sheriff, "you're violating your natural laws by telling me to do something else", no offense, doesn't make sense. I'd ask him to take a vacation and maybe see a counsellor if he said that to me. (That is, if water said to Jesus --"I ain't changing to water that is a violation of your natural laws"--the fact is, the violation would be on the water for disobeying its nature to obey its creator: if it is obeying its creator by being water then that is admission that is in its nature to obey its creator therefore obeying future commands is adheres to natural law --i.e. the law of natures.)

Further aspect of 'natural law' is that the sheriff of XYZ county, Mississippi doesn't have in his nature to obey an order from China. It is against natural law. It has been suggested that it is in the nature of things to obey their creator. A red blood cell with stop being a red blood cell if necessary. That atoms and physical things will obey the will and vision of God only makes sense knowing that (especially if you consider how they came to be in the first place).

Note: Jagadish Chandra Bose also came to the conclusion even 'inanimate materials' such as metals showed signs of life.

So for him to go into extreme imagination disorder, and worse yet to preach it fervently like he knows it is a house of cards for the commercial priestcraft is a definite sign he has cracked. - Or maybe I have.
    John wasn't necessarily writing to the world. It seems that he was writing to a very select, small group relatively for the time. That his writings have become public domain or famous perhaps besides the point in perspective.

The answer to that is the Rapture Eschaton pushers are insecure. They know there is nothing to hold it up except to keep people fascinated about how bizarre it all sounds...

So what happens is that I keep thinking this will go more simply, and by doing so I attract somebody who can follow but they need a missing part, that I was hoping to skip. Mostly because it will open up more inquiries and I am back to simplifying a big mystery by providing keys instead of more and bigger mysteries.
    Errant futurism isn't John's fault. Josephus and Rabbnic writings evidence that what John wrote at least partially came to pass by 70 A.D. Related: http://revelationrevolution.org/. The true ecclesia knows what's up. While twins can be hard to distinguish but we all know that making adequate distinctions is the right thing to do. Even the Islamists (Ishmael) in America admit that they do things while pretending to be orthodox Christians only to bring angst against orthodox Christians (Joseph/Isaac/Israel).
    Last edited by allodial; 11-01-16 at 11:54 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Continued:

The key is found in the Five Cube Sum Number Locks. These five numbers are unique on the entire number line. I played a few games of chess with Al, who still works in government so I withhold his last name. He invented computer linguistics for a $1 patent sold to Texas Instruments and it went fairly directly into a toy called Speak and Spell. This is the kind of mind that would catch on when I casually meander while we ponder the next move. So he ran it a few seconds on a supercomputer and sure enough, there are only five. But more than that, the fossils of thought are in a government supercomputer...

Mind Bomb. One day I will discover what I invented over chess with Al!

I showed you the circuit for dither. There is a little of the theory behind it. It focuses the laser on a CD or DVD. Take the magic of the FIVE into a third dimension and you have flutter. There is the KEY.

Name:  Public Key Cryptography Notebook.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  272.0 KB

It is already done. The question is whether or not you will detonate the mind bomb?

So for him to go into extreme imagination disorder, and worse yet to preach it fervently like he knows it is a house of cards for the commercial priestcraft is a definite sign he has cracked. - Or maybe I have. But to say that God will be violating so many of His natural laws, of which absolutely nothing has happened to date, as explained away in the Gospel of Pragmatism, makes no sense to me. And here is something that makes even less sense; when asked if I must believe in the Rapture to be raptured, the answer is "No." - I have asked. The LORD already has chosen His whom He will be taking up into the clouds. So why bother getting kicked out of most Christian churches over it? It doesn't matter anyway!
    It has been suggested that Revelations was written prior to 70 A.D. and Spin Doctors pushed the idea of it having been written later in order to hide the pragmatic: the kingdom is now and current. Lawful authority in the spiritual exercised effectively limits (protectively), controls or tempers (in the calming/stabilizing sense) physical manifestation. Its a very practical doctrine (see the Bible). Of course, there have been those who have sought distract from the pragmatic and practicality of the true gospel with Ritualism and False Pieous Religiosity and Shiny Trinketism. However, mistaking psychic realms for the divine realms might lead to error. Witchcraft is equated to rebellion because its about overturning lawful, well-tempered order.

Blaming the orthodox saint for errant rapture doctrine is like blaming someone for what an impostor does. The saints are are a royal priesthood (Israel is a people moreso or rather than than a stretch of dirt). Royals are conservators of the peace. Should the saints cease to exist on the face of 'the earth', you might have a condition similar to that of Sodom once Abraham, Lot and company left.

And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty's sake. And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake. Genesis 18:31-32
    Again, getting to the heart of when Revelations was actually written is important:

The second century Syrian version of the book has the title of "John the Evangelist in the Isle of Patmos, where he was thrown by Nero Caesar." Nero, of course, was dead by 68 AD. (source)
    It is AFAIK a matter of historical record that when the Crusaders (allegedly there were FOURTEEN crusades in total) went to "the Holy Land", they didn't realize that certain prophecies were already fulfilled, that they were actually told the truth by the locals. What does that tell you? Of course the orthodox, original saints (the saved of Judah, Benjamin, etc.) knew what had happened. Why didn't the Crusaders know? Who was responsible for telling the Crusaders the truth and if they didn't tell the Crusaders the truth or didn't even know the truth what does that say? Also is it really true that the Crusaders were battling Muslims only or was there more to it? How long was the period from 70 AD to 1070AD? Doesn't Revelations 20:7 say something about 1,000 years?

Related: Battle On the Ice.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-02-16 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    It has been suggested that Revelations was written prior to 70 A.D. and Spin Doctors pushed the idea of it having been written later in order to hide the pragmatic: the kingdom is now and current. Lawful authority in the spiritual effectively controls or tempers (in the calming/stabilizing sense) physical manifestation. Its a very practical doctrine (see the Bible). However, mistaking psychic realms for the divine realms might lead to error. Witchcraft is equated to rebellion because its about overturning lawful, well-tempered order.

Blaming the orthodox saint for errant rapture doctrine is like blaming someone for what an impostor does. The saints are are a royal priesthood. Royals are conservators of the peace. Should the saints cease to exist on the face of 'the earth', you might have a condition similar to that of Sodom once Lot left.

Sorry, I was responding before you finished your post Allodial.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-02-16 at 04:55 AM.